Sciotoville East 36 South Gallia 28

EastBeast06
JV Team

Sciotoville East 36 South Gallia 28

Post by EastBeast06 »

Less than a week till the Tartans and the Rebels hook up in the opening game. What are your thoughts on this game?

91blue14
SE

Re: Week 1: Sciotoville East @ South Gallia

Post by 91blue14 »

i hear east has one heck of a qb!

Rvbballdude
Varsity

Post by Rvbballdude »

I think East may win this one,but Sg hasn't folded the tents yet,they will be competitive! They have a few good athletes and a good staff!

EastBeast06
JV Team

Post by EastBeast06 »

91blue14 wrote:i hear east has one heck of a qb!
You are correct. Crager is one heck of an athlete.

Rebelcat
All Conference

Post by Rebelcat »

In last years meeting SG really controlled the game but that was last year. If the East QB is the same one from last year they will be solid. He is an exceptional athlete and I am pretty sure East returns a lot of kids from last years playoff team. East is definitely favorite just from an experience stand point. I really like this series and hope it continues.

On a side note, several years ago when SG was trying to get in the SOC , which East supported btw, someone on the board from East made the comment that SG would be ok to admit but only if SG upgraded it's football facility. I will be interested in getting some feedback on the upgrade. .

Hercules
JV Team

Post by Hercules »

This has always been a very competitve game to watch!!! From what I've heard from my friends at East and seen from SG... East should win(if they're half as good as advertised)

East 40
SG 20

If SG hasnt fixed their long snapping "issues" East will have some easy scores and great field position all night!!!! East could name the score if thats the case!!! I hope that I'm wrong tho!!! If Spurlock and White can get a minimal amount of blocking they're hard to handle!!!

Good Luck to both!!!

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

Ol' Blue wrote:This has always been a very competitve game to watch!!! From what I've heard from my friends at East and seen from SG... East should win(if they're half as good as advertised)

East 40
SG 20

If SG hasnt fixed their long snapping "issues" East will have some easy scores and great field position all night!!!! East could name the score if thats the case!!! I hope that I'm wrong tho!!! If Spurlock and White can get a minimal amount of blocking they're hard to handle!!!

Good Luck to both!!!
Them two need to learn to hit the hole at full throttle and that would really make them two bone crushers
Last edited by BRUTUS IS A BEAST on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Ol' Blue wrote:This has always been a very competitve game to watch!!! From what I've heard from my friends at East and seen from SG... East should win(if they're half as good as advertised)

East 40
SG 20

Good Luck to both!!!
Them two need to learn to hit the hole at full throttle and that would really make them two pancake makers

Hercules
JV Team

Post by Hercules »

Kind of hard to hit the hole when the second that you get the ball there's 2-4 defenders ready to tackle you!!! No o-line whatsoever!!!

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Best of luck to them & SG this Friday. That was just a way that I saw they could improve in that's all.

JLHWSSGGAHS
Waterboy

Post by JLHWSSGGAHS »

Good Luck to both teams. My heart is for SG to win, but my gut is telling me East.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

East should be very competitive this season, they have a Huge hole to fill at RB with the loss of Belville but should have a strong O-line and QB to lead the way. The Defense should be fast and hard hitting as well with all they return.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

East by 14

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

SG finds it in week 1 and slips by with a 2 point win

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

Going tonight to check out the new stadium. I heard if you decide to stand at the field to watch the game you are required to stand behind a fence that is a good distance away from the field. Any truth to this?

PIGSKIN JUNKIE
Freshman Team

Post by PIGSKIN JUNKIE »

Best of luck to the Rebels tonight. NEVER underestimate a team motivated by Jason Peck. They will play to the whistle every snap!

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Any updates

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

22-6 East with 8 minutes left

Rebelcat
All Conference

Post by Rebelcat »

36-28 east wins. East QB had all 36 points. SG needs to get healthy. White left game in 4th, Wheeler left early with a pinched nerve in his neck and Spurlock is still a step slow from bad ankle.

SG freshman QB had a solid first game. Has a nice arm and good speed. I feel a lot better about SG despite loss. There is (despite of what some think) some nice talent there and only 4 seniors.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

east QB is a really nice player .

Return to “Football”