WEEK 13 Valley vs. Liberty Union

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

Re: WEEK 13 Valley vs. Liberty Union

Post by Endzone_Warrior »

FrozenRope9 wrote:Probably should worry about this week's game first don't ya think?!? Then again I'm sure Liberty Union doesn't mind you looking right past them.
Good Luck Lions!
I know for a fact that neither the players or coaches at Valley are over looking anyone. :122248 What the fans say has nothing to do with any of them. Valley will be ready and will have the backing of their county anywhere they go! Good Luck Indians, bring the area another regional title !

JoeGatto
JV Team

Post by JoeGatto »

Ironman92, I didn't say it would affect the game. But it's no secret that kids use things like this as "bulletin board" material to motivate them. Obviously the players and coaches at LV aren't overlooking LU, but even fans posting about it can be a motivating factor. I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot we could say the same thing about LV kids using it as motivation.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

I'm not sure kids playing for a chance to reach the final four will need any extra motivation, but if they do, they are likely beat already.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

FrozenRope9 wrote:Ironman92, I didn't say it would affect the game. But it's no secret that kids use things like this as "bulletin board" material to motivate them. Obviously the players and coaches at LV aren't overlooking LU, but even fans posting about it can be a motivating factor. I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot we could say the same thing about LV kids using it as motivation.
IF you need motivated to play for a Regional Title....................................................

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

Post by Endzone_Warrior »

danicalifornia wrote:I'm not sure kids playing for a chance to reach the final four will need any extra motivation, but if they do, they are likely beat already.
Exactly! ;-)

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

It's funny how posts mentioning not looking ahead and showing respect are treated as if they don't exist, when the desired affect is to attempt to change the tone of the overall conversation. Nobody on either side is overlooking anybody. Let's not act like BOTH schools don't have FANS who get a little too caught up in the excitement because they BOTH do.

I'll say it AGAIN, this will be a great game!!

wink
JV Team

Re: Valley vs. Liberty Union

Post by wink »

chicken_coop wrote: Valleys defense is just ridiculous. The last 4 games they have played were against 4 playoff teams (Burg, Minford, CG, Wynford). Valley has given up 24 total points.

10/19 H Wheelersburg (8-3) [5:19] ... W 9-7
10/26 H Minford (8-3) [4:15]............ W 7-0
11/3 H # Dawson-Bryant (6-4) [5:19] W 41-16
11/10 N # Wynford (9-2) [5:19] ....... W 21-9
...................................................._____
....................................................24 :?:

N4da'score
Freshman Team

Post by N4da'score »

wink wrote:
chicken_coop wrote: Valleys defense is just ridiculous. The last 4 games they have played were against 4 playoff teams (Burg, Minford, CG, Wynford). Valley has given up 24 total points.

WINK.......GIVE COOP A BREAK, HELL HE'S STILL JUST AS EXCITED AS I'AM :122245 ..

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

chicken_coop wrote:

Yabba......... Ursulines killer schedule...they beat D3 state champ Cardinal Mooney in week 9 last year.
ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT.

Minford beat Oak Hill by 1

Liberty Union beat Oak Hill by 1

Liberty Union beat W'burg by 11

Valley beat Minford by 7

Valley beat W'burg by 2

W'burg beat Minfors by 28

What a mess
Regions 15 and 19 was both somewhat weak this year all the waY aruond. Nobady really broke out of the pack either place cept maybe St. Claresville.

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

N4da'score wrote:
wink wrote:

WINK.......GIVE COOP A BREAK, HELL HE'S STILL JUST AS EXCITED AS I'AM :122245 ..
I understand. :lol: But the difference between 24 and 32 is 8 points. If Minford had had those 8 points in week 10, they would have beaten Valley. :122245

lineman7
All Conference

Post by lineman7 »

I think Coop was taking away the TD scored by Coal Grove against Valley's freshman and the TD Valley handed Wynford on the last play of the game last night... In real game situations Varsity team v Varsity team valley has given up 7 (Burg) 0 (Minford), 8 (Coal Grove), 3 (Wynford) for a total of 18.

However if you take his statement literally then yes he is wrong lol

Bo_Diaz
JV Team

Post by Bo_Diaz »

wink wrote:
chicken_coop wrote:

Yabba......... Ursulines killer schedule...they beat D3 state champ Cardinal Mooney in week 9 last year.
ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT.

Valley beat Minford by 7

Valley beat W'burg by 2

What a mess
Regions 15 and 19 was both somewhat weak this year all the waY aruond. Nobady really broke out of the pack either place cept maybe St. Claresville.

:?: :?: :?:

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

lineman7 wrote:I think Coop was taking away the TD scored by Coal Grove against Valley's freshman and the TD Valley handed Wynford on the last play of the game last night... In real game situations Varsity team v Varsity team valley has given up 7 (Burg) 0 (Minford), 8 (Coal Grove), 3 (Wynford) for a total of 18.

However if you take his statement literally then yes he is wrong lol
You've twisted it three ways now and it still doesn't add up. :lol:

It really doesn't matter, especislly to me, but I have a tendency not to READ things, I STUDY them and notice things like that

8 points. 18 points. 24 points. 32 points. It's all pretty darn good. :-D

Alitown
Freshman Team

Post by Alitown »

wink wrote:
chicken_coop wrote:

ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT.

Valley beat Minford by 7

Valley beat W'burg by 2

What a mess

Before you go and jump on coop about his math skills you may want to check your spelling

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

Bo_Diaz wrote:
:?: :?: :?:
:?: :?: :?: ???

ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT

Further consider this.

Little Division SIX Danville beat Johnstown Monroe this year and Johnstown Monroe MAULED Ironton. To add insult to injury, even littler Division SIX Rosecrans then beat Danville.

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

Alitown wrote:
Before you go and jump on coop about his math skills you may want to check your spelling
Nobody was jumping on Coop. I was just joking with him. Apparently you missed all the :lol: :lol: :122245 :122245 :-D :-D .
Geesh, does nobady have a sense of humor any more??

You folks are the touchyest dam bunch of people I have ever seen on here. :122247

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

wink wrote:
Further consider this.

Little Division SIX Danville beat Johnstown Monroe this year and Johnstown Monroe MAULED Ironton. To add insult to injury, even littler Division SIX Rosecrans then beat Danville.
Chicken_Coop said.
"Ursulines killer schedule...they beat D3 state champ Cardinal Mooney in week 9 last year."

I was just pointing out that using that logic two little Division SIX schools, Danville and Rosecrans would have stomped a mudhole in Ironton's butt this year. Doesn't speak weell for the region does it?
However, I really doubt that would have hapopened .

ON ANY GIVEN DAY

90buckeye
Varsity

Post by 90buckeye »

Nelsonville-York will host this game on Saturday night at 7 PM.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

wink wrote:
Alitown wrote:
Nobody was jumping on Coop. I was just joking with him. Apparently you missed all the :lol: :lol: :122245 :122245 :-D :-D .
Geesh, does nobady have a sense of humor any more??

You folks are the touchyest dam bunch of people I have ever seen on here. :122247
ALL good...I didnt even notice, I'm typing with a broken hand, so I'm gonna chalk it up to a typo ;-) :lol: ;-)

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Makes sense that the OHSAA would send us there.

Return to “Football”