TVC to change name as part of structural change

Titletown TVC
JV Team

TVC to change name as part of structural change

Post by Titletown TVC »

I hear they are changing the name to the WFCIO with all the new stuff going on.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: TVC to change name as part of structural change

Post by 93Bulldog »

What new stuff?

All I ever hear are rumors.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

93Bulldog wrote:What new stuff?

He is being a smart butt. W= worst F= F'ng C= Conference I= In O= Ohio. Titletown, go away and never come back you blabbering idiot.

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

Hey, we can color it anyway we want but basically we're booting them because their winning, so we deserve the raspberry's. Who honestly believes that if they had lost every football game and stunk it up in the other sports they'd be getting asked to leave?

renob
Freshman Team

Post by renob »

I have talked to a couple of Wahama coaches and they don't seem to mind. I quote one coach "good"

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

So is it a done deal that Wahama is out? If so that does look real Sh**y of the TVC

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

BlizzardMan wrote:
93Bulldog wrote:What new stuff?

He is being a smart butt. W= worst F= F'ng C= Conference I= In O= Ohio. Titletown, go away and never come back you blabbering idiot.
Yep.....the powers that be in the TVC have got to be really proud. Instead of directing their coaches to develop better programs, they have chosen to water the competition down. Maybe they should be thinking about a corporate sponsor so they can give every athlete in the conference a "winners" trophy just like they do in little league.

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

All Hail the WFCIO!

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Keep in mind its the Hocking that wants you out. The Ohio division could care less where you play. The TVC Ohio needs to break from the Hocking because they have all the power in voting with more members.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Dundas wrote:Keep in mind its the Hocking that wants you out. The Ohio division could care less where you play. The TVC Ohio needs to break from the Hocking because they have all the power in voting with more members.

I agree. The Ohio Division is the "real" TVC. I don't think of the Hocking as being the TVC.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Dundas wrote:Keep in mind its the Hocking that wants you out. The Ohio division could care less where you play. The TVC Ohio needs to break from the Hocking because they have all the power in voting with more members.
I agree, the Hocking schools makeup a stronger voting block than the Ohio i.e. more schools in the Hocking form a larger voting block. Especially, when it comes to adding new members which require a 75% approval of ALL TVC member schools. With 15 current members in the TVC all it takes is for 5 schools to vote against a new member to be less than 75% and keep them out. Just look at the recent membership requests from Warren and Jackson trying to get into the TVC Ohio. More Hocking schools voted against these 2 schools than Ohio schools did and the Hocking schools would never have to play any member of the Ohio unless they wanted to. Of course, 1 Ohio school led the charge in getting some Hocking schools to vote against both Warren and Jackson. Warren fell short by 1 vote but Jackson still had over 50% of all schools voting in favor of them joining.

As for any school wanting another certain school out of the TVC, Ohio or Hocking, I don't feel that there just isn't any truth in that rumor.

Inked Parrothead
Riding the Bench

Post by Inked Parrothead »

I just don't see why the TVC would want Wahama out. Their fans seem to travel well, which would bring in money, and Its relatively close to most schools, which saves money.

cg 22
JV Team

Post by cg 22 »

Wahama will be down in football for the next few years.

EvanShaw
Waterboy

Post by EvanShaw »

Wait... Warren and Jackson tried to join the TVC but were turned down? Unreal...

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

If 75% is required for approval, all it takes is 4 to shoot someone down. 4/15 = 26.667% (rounded to three decimal places)

hsfbfan
Varsity

Post by hsfbfan »

Mister B Jackson only recieved 3 yes votes out of a potential 13 at the time of the vote. Hardly 50%. With only 1 of those yes votes from the Ohio division which was Athens. The other 2 yes votes were from Hocking schools.

Return to “Football”