meigs baord hires coaches in secret

bleedingmarauder
Waterboy

meigs baord hires coaches in secret

Post by bleedingmarauder »

New coaches at meigs. Bartrum Football, Baker Girls Basketball, Jackson guy Boys basketball.

bleedingmarauder
Waterboy

Re: meigs baord hires coaches in secret

Post by bleedingmarauder »

Boys basketball might be kites, not sure where he is from.

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

I am very happy for Wahama. :razz:

Spartan
All Conference

Post by Spartan »

I asked on the basketball forum as well. Can anybody verify if Kight was indeed the hire?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Bartum will do good things for Meigs Football with support from everyone in the community.

YoDuh
Riding the Bench

Post by YoDuh »

A very unique scenario indeed.
A modern day varsity head coach whose resume shows he has paid no dues on a varsity staff, anywhere.
NFL blah blah blah...

Insulting at best, and more like a slap in the face to all the hard working men who's goal in life was always to be a varsity head coach.
But hey, as long as he has support from everyone in the community, that justifies it here in Meigs.

Good luck this season Meigs.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

YoDuh wrote:A very unique scenario indeed.
A modern day varsity head coach whose resume shows he has paid no dues on a varsity staff, anywhere.
NFL blah blah blah...

Insulting at best, and more like a slap in the face to all the hard working men who's goal in life was always to be a varsity head coach.
But hey, as long as he has support from everyone in the community, that justifies it here in Meigs.

Good luck this season Meigs.
Quit crying!!

You should feel lucky to have someone with the experience he has. He will be a great Mentor to the kids as well as a great coach.

Now I know that Mike Bartum knows nothing about Football, heck he can't tell the difference between a cleat and a cup, but I am sure he will figure it out :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

DID YOU APPLY FOR THE JOB AND GET PASSED OVER OR DID MR BARTRUM STEAL YOUR PROM DATE BACK IN THE DAY?

Also just so we are all clear, What qualifies you as an expert on knowing what qualifications a high school coach should have? I guess the mistake was that they just didn't come to you and let you pick........

The way I see it is that ALL the complainers, and all the poor little cry babies who got passed over for the job need to shut up and get behind the program or get out of the way. The problem with Meigs sports is that people can't get over there petty differences and themselves to come together for the kids. After all this is about them not there parents.

You still got time to see if one of the coaches will let you carry there clipboard......

big
Waterboy

Post by big »

he will be a great coach he will make them work hard 2 get 2 a succesful season

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

I think the numbers will be up this year at meigs but many will quit if hard work is involved. So many kids are spoiled these days and the parents baby them instead of taking the coaches side they side with their kids.

MaraudingBobcat
Waterboy

Post by MaraudingBobcat »

Well said "Orange & Brown"! In order for any Meigs program to be successful, it's going to take the support of the parent and the community. You may agree or disagree with the hiring decisions but it is what it is and its time to move on. The kids are working hard and are excited about the future. Rather you agree or disagree with coaching decision, its time to support our kids. It is time to support a new program. Its time to enjoy a new stadium. Its time to appreciate the hard work, dedication, effort and history that brought us to this point. It is time for Meigs to take back pride in our sports programs and not be afraid to stand up and show our support for our teams...for our kids!! Let's go MARAUDERS!!

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

I totally agree with the above post. I really wish the Gallia Academy/Meigs games would start up again.

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

Typical.......Meigs does something off the wall. Fans keep complaining. Sad thing for Mike Bartrum is the day he got hired is one day closer to the day he will get fired. No wonder we get so many Meigs transplants. Too bad none of them have been any good.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

YoDuh! It isn't right to edit a quote before you use it. DO NOT add things I did not say to my posts when editing!

In my post that you quoted I said and everyone can check it a few posts up "You should feel lucky to have someone with the experience he has. He will be a great Mentor to the kids as well as a great coach."

When you quoted it it says "You should feel lucky to have someone with the lack of experience he has. He will be a great Mentor to the kids as well as a great coach."

Anyone notice the extra word in there?

ckbetz
Waterboy

Post by ckbetz »

YoDuh's obsession is plain sad.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Titletown TVC wrote:Typical.......Meigs does something off the wall. Fans keep complaining. Sad thing for Mike Bartrum is the day he got hired is one day closer to the day he will get fired. No wonder we get so many Meigs transplants. Too bad none of them have been any good.

Are you really that dumb. I guess the 15 plus ppg the whitlach kid avg in basketball was just a terrible transplant

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

G.W.A. wrote:
Titletown TVC wrote:Typical.......Meigs does something off the wall. Fans keep complaining. Sad thing for Mike Bartrum is the day he got hired is one day closer to the day he will get fired. No wonder we get so many Meigs transplants. Too bad none of them have been any good.

Are you really that dumb. I guess the 15 plus ppg the whitlach kid avg in basketball was just a terrible transplant
The real question is "Are you really that illiterate?". Please note that I ended my question with an actual question mark. Wally Raynes taught us how to use those. Do they even offer English at Meigs or is it some other hybrid dialect of the "Anglish" language? I guess maybe you might still be working on your GED like most Meigs "alumni". Be sure to check into that refresher section on punctuation. It might be helpful when you are filling out your job application to McDonald's, Wendy's, Taco Bell or one of the other Meigs county "industries".

GO WHITE FALCONS!

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

WOW........ Do you always change the subject when you are made to look stupid????????????????????????
Manageing wendys pays me 82k a year with great benefits and i no need english skills.

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

You dont need me to make you look stupid. Manager at Wendys? REALLY? Wow. You must be so proud if thats your real job. Somehow I doubt it. 82K?

Back to your point.....not the one on your head btw........15 ppg......you think thats impressive......maybe thats why meigs basketball sucks so bad.......you guys dont know what good play looks like.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

15ppg is very good when you play team ball. Dont forget, our burgers are never frozen

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Titletown TVC wrote:You dont need me to make you look stupid. Manager at Wendys? REALLY? Wow. You must be so proud if thats your real job. Somehow I doubt it. 82K?

Back to your point.....not the one on your head btw........15 ppg......you think thats impressive......maybe thats why meigs basketball sucks so bad.......you guys dont know what good play looks like.
whats wrong with having a job that pays the bills?
At least he works for a living, which I am starting to doubt you do.

You are just mad cause you guys got hammered in a scrimmage against NY! Heck your coach left the starters in the entire Scrimmage just so you guys could score against the Freshman.
All the Wahama players were all fired up talking crap on the sideline even the coaches were acting like they were gonna show NY how a real winner plays, Then the game started and they were all quickly brought back to reality.

I bet you don't like here all that do you?
If you wanna talk trash about other schools then be ready to get dumped on by the rest of the TVC!!

Return to “Football”