ironton vs coalgrove jamboree game

youthsportsfan
JV Team

Re: ironton vs coalgrove jamboree game

Post by youthsportsfan »

tl895 wrote:
OvCman wrote:The arrogance of some of the Ironton fans wow. I do look for Ironton to have their way though, good luck this year tigers you have a good group.
have you been to the last few ironton coal grove games? not pretty
I agree, 2 years ago I honestly thought CG would give them everything they wanted. Still believe CG had better athletes on the field that night. But , Cg got man handled and a player from Cg said it best. Ive never been blocked like that.

Basics won the game.

youthsportsfan
JV Team

Post by youthsportsfan »

Good game and was some great HITS. Truely amazing how dominate a team can be only 2 miles away. Whats puzzling is normally CG is the strongest team around based upon power lifting and they normally have speed that makes it to state track meets but they cant compete on the field.

Looking forward to Ironton Ashland this year. Kitty cats already running them chops.

86Tiger
JV Team

Post by 86Tiger »

[quote="rico suave"]well ain't it ironic that southernohiosportsphotos has pictures of trevor white running his td's and wouldn't you know it , the grove 3rd stringers are on the field running after him. a picture is worth a thousand words, lol. white is a heck of a running back though but i just wanted to prove my point. he is a beast and ironton is lucky to have him for 2 more years. i also like kratzenburg at qb, i think he will surprise people this year.[/quote]

Ya know some people just can't let stuff go. Good greif!!! Why are you so obsessed with Trevor? Get a life Rico!!!!!

Vision Quest
Freshman Team

Post by Vision Quest »

86Tiger wrote:
rico suave wrote:well ain't it ironic that southernohiosportsphotos has pictures of trevor white running his td's and wouldn't you know it , the grove 3rd stringers are on the field running after him. a picture is worth a thousand words, lol. white is a heck of a running back though but i just wanted to prove my point. he is a beast and ironton is lucky to have him for 2 more years. i also like kratzenburg at qb, i think he will surprise people this year.

Ya know some people just can't let stuff go. Good greif!!! Why are you so obsessed with Trevor? Get a life Rico!!!!!
Don't think he's obsessed with Trevor, just obsessed with being an Ironton hater and super Coal Grove homer. Sometimes rico is un-Bare-able. Don't let the kind words fool you.

86Tiger
JV Team

Post by 86Tiger »

[quote="Vision Quest"][quote="86Tiger"][quote="rico suave"]well ain't it ironic that southernohiosportsphotos has pictures of trevor white running his td's and wouldn't you know it , the grove 3rd stringers are on the field running after him. a picture is worth a thousand words, lol. white is a heck of a running back though but i just wanted to prove my point. he is a beast and ironton is lucky to have him for 2 more years. i also like kratzenburg at qb, i think he will surprise people this year.[/quote]

Ya know some people just can't let stuff go. Good greif!!! Why are you so obsessed with Trevor? Get a life Rico!!!!![/quote]

Don't think he's obsessed with Trevor, just obsessed with being an Ironton hater and super Coal Grove homer. Sometimes rico is un-[i][b]Bare[/b][/i]-able. Don't let the kind words fool you.[/quote]

Too funny!!!

Godfather
Waterboy

Post by Godfather »

who cares what anyone says ironton had 3 starters on the side line not dressed an the grove put up a good fight

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

good gosh people it was a scrimmage for cryin out loud, nothing more nothing lees.
next up ----wheelersburg pirates

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

The only problem I had it is called a jamboree game and I thought it was to be played like a real game. The coaches need to be off the field everytime it seemed like something happened either way there was a coach blocking the view.
Last edited by osu 77 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

wildcatmomma
Waterboy

Post by wildcatmomma »

I think rico suave might be a coach!!!!!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

OSU 77 wrote:The only problem I had it is called a jamboree game and I thought it was to be played like a real game. The coaches need to be off the field everytime it seemed like something happened either way there was a coach blocking the view.
That's what I thought but that's the way they have played it every year.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

Part of the reason maybe this is Ironton's only scrimmage game before the regular season starts.

Vision Quest
Freshman Team

Post by Vision Quest »

OSU 77 wrote:The only problem I had it is called a jamboree game and I thought it was to be played like a real game. The coaches need to be off the field everytime it seemed like something happened either way there was a coach blocking the view.
Jamboree...........whatever!!!!! It is just an overblown scrimmage where they can charge attendance which is another way for the OHSAA to make money. :twisted:

StonewallJackson89
Riding the Bench

Post by StonewallJackson89 »

Same old crap. Run up the middle and hope for the best. Boring! OVC is a very very weak conference. The players try hard and do their best but there is not many quality athletes. I commend the players and hope everyone has a great season and stays injury free. Shoot for a state championship not a conference championship with only a few teams.

StonewallJackson89
Riding the Bench

Post by StonewallJackson89 »

I think Ironton football is a high quality football program. They tend to have good athletes and they are very well coached. Also, ironton plays other good programs that have aspirations like they do ie: winning a state championship. To the jamboree, the game was clearly in favor of the Tigers. Coal Grove is not on the same level as Ironton and it was apperant. Fun for all that attended and thank God it football season!

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

All i want to know or care about is what was the score at half time?

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

nutronron2012 wrote:All i want to know or care about is what was the score at half time?

The Varsity played a half and the JV played the other half.

Varsity

Ironton.........21
Coal Grove.....8

JV

Ironton.........14
Coal Grove.....6

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

ohbuckeye2 wrote:
nutronron2012 wrote:All i want to know or care about is what was the score at half time?

The Varsity played a half and the JV played the other half.

Varsity

Ironton.........21
Coal Grove.....8

JV

Ironton.........14
Coal Grove.....6

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
Thank You for the Update

Return to “Football”