D5 State Semis! Final 4! Coldwater vs. Wheelersburg

Valenth
SEOP

Re: D5 State Semis! Final 4! Coldwater vs. Wheelersburg

Post by Valenth »

If Burg fires on ALL Cylinders tonight... I personally think they can get the W. Im picking Burg 31-28.

Tribal Force
Riding the Bench

Post by Tribal Force »

irishfootball wrote:
Richard wrote:OK, I feel you bro...I see you and your CW boys on here mocking us "berg" people...It may surprise you elites that we do know how to read here in Southern Ohio...

As a matter of fact, i read a proverb once that said PRIDE COMES BEFORE THE FALL.

We'll see if you boys still feeling cocky around 10:30 tonight
Calm down Richard. kodeman made a joke. A joke is something most people laugh about, not get angry at. I may have missed something but the thread appeared to be pretty friendly up till your latest comment. I didn't read anyone challenging the literacy of Southeastern Ohio on this thread so I have no idea what you are complaining about.
:lol:

Good Luck Burg. Get that ticket punched to the shoe

irishfootball
Waterboy

Post by irishfootball »

I predict a low scoring game: Coldwater 17 - The Burg: 7.

What are your predictions?

BURGISTHEWORD
Waterboy

Post by BURGISTHEWORD »

I predict Burg rises to the occasion and plays their best game of the year, no turnovers.

Wheelersburg 17- Coldwater 14.

Richard
Waterboy

Post by Richard »

WheelersbURg 42- Coldwetter 3

Knowitall
Waterboy

Post by Knowitall »

It's readily apparent that this game is one that Wheelersburg will have to be near perfect in order to achieve victory. The kids on both sides are coming into tonight's game with the expectation of success without even the slightest notion of defeat. Wheelersburg's strength is not the individual superstar yet the collective effort of the team, the community, and the values that embody Pirate football. Friends these qualities do not present themselves on game film, Wheelersburg succeeds because of the fiber of success woven by the generations which preceeded them. The current iteneration knows that they stand on the shoulders of giants yet they are not alone. The community stands in solidarity with these boys and win or lose this evening the lessons learned this seaon will continue to provide many successes as they move forward in life. Best of luck to the Burg and do yourselves proud.

8332 Granite St
JV Team

Post by 8332 Granite St »

burg1 wrote:506 Dayton Avenue
Xenia, OH 45385
Thanks!

burg1
Riding the Bench

Post by burg1 »

Knowitall wrote:It's readily apparent that this game is one that Wheelersburg will have to be near perfect in order to achieve victory. The kids on both sides are coming into tonight's game with the expectation of success without even the slightest notion of defeat. Wheelersburg's strength is not the individual superstar yet the collective effort of the team, the community, and the values that embody Pirate football. Friends these qualities do not present themselves on game film, Wheelersburg succeeds because of the fiber of success woven by the generations which preceeded them. The current iteneration knows that they stand on the shoulders of giants yet they are not alone. The community stands in solidarity with these boys and win or lose this evening the lessons learned this seaon will continue to provide many successes as they move forward in life. Best of luck to the Burg and do yourselves proud.
That was beautiful. Exactly what us in Burg Nation needed to hear as we travel north and west to watch our Pirates achieve the dream.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

GOOD LUCK BURG!!!!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
BURGISTHEWORD
Waterboy

Post by BURGISTHEWORD »

It's not about how hard of a hit you can give... it's about how many you can take, and still keep moving forward.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Coldwater gets shut out for the first time in years. 21-0 burg. Lol. Going to be a good one.

kodeman419
Waterboy

Post by kodeman419 »

Richard wrote:OK, I feel you bro...I see you and your CW boys on here mocking us "berg" people...It may surprise you elites that we do know how to read here in Southern Ohio...

As a matter of fact, i read a proverb once that said PRIDE COMES BEFORE THE FALL.

We'll see if you boys still feeling cocky around 10:30 tonight

And humility before honor...

Not sure why a few on here have a chip on their shoulder ... Seems that those few are trying to hard looking for disrespect.... It's too bad... That just discourages healthy civil conversation between 2 fan bases... I would share my thoughts for tonight's game but no matter how I would say it, there would be those few that would consider anything short of a wheelersburg victory as disrespect.... I'll stop back after the game.

kodeman419
Waterboy

Post by kodeman419 »

wobycat wrote:Coldwater gets shut out for the first time in years. 21-0 burg. Lol. Going to be a good one.

Marion local shut them out last year...

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Well hopefully they don't score tonight. Going to be a fun game to watch. Burg will be heard tonight.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

5 hrs till game time. time to go SHOCK THE WORLD!! FBT!!

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

To all SEOP posters traveling to the game and to the teams, I wish you all safe travels to and from the game :)

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

Best of luck to the pirates, win this game and you'll win state. Bring it all back!

Pirate Baller
Waterboy

Post by Pirate Baller »

Me and the squad gettin ready to roll out. Got the van fixed and it gonna be bouncin up 35 tonight! Pirates gonna shock da world and bring it home. Pirates 42 Coldwater 14. Arrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

Win Or Lose...#FBT #GoBurg #ProudPirate

Djourney20
Waterboy

Post by Djourney20 »

Any chance of a live stream of this game?

Return to “Football”