SEOPS Hippo

Re: Lancaster vs. Logan Week 1

Post by noreply66 »

Big slow city boys against small fast country boys

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:Lancaster's big boys didn't wear down much smaller Logan in that first one (Game of the Century) a game the Gales should have won easily with all their talent and size,but the heat seemed to wear on the Gales big line that night more than Logans smaller quick line and Logan made a game of it,if its hot the bigger team sometimes struggle with fatigue,,still remember Logans little line stuffing them 4 straight times on the one half yard line in the second half, a Gales line that consisted of a future OSU standout and and two more that went to OU I believe
u can almost bank on it to be super hot this year the way this weather has been lately. hope we see the same kinda show or better. lets get-r-done chiefs.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

You gonna make the trip this year trench? Logan will need all the support they can get :aaaaa41

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:You gonna make the trip this year trench? Logan will need all the support they can get :aaaaa41
i hope i can make it c-bolt. but that heat can really get to me. cant hardly take it anymore going into my old age. if shes around 90, i think i will have to stay home and listen to it on the old wlgn. ( SAM ). boy she sure was hot today and going to be hotter the next couple of days.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Lancaster

pappy1
Varsity

Post by pappy1 »

I think LHS wins this one!

lhsfan97
Freshman Team

Post by lhsfan97 »

pappy1 wrote:I think LHS wins this one!
LOL....glad to see you can actually pick which team you want to win. The Gales are going to beat the hocking county all stars again this season....I just don't see how the Chieftains are going to improve that much since last season..

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Anybody check out the 7 on 7 today at Logan stadium? Bet a lot of sweat was left on the field today

lhsfan97
Freshman Team

Post by lhsfan97 »

Not much talk about this gamre for just being a month away....leads me to believe that the Logan fans don't have high hopes for the season like they have in the past

pappy1
Varsity

Post by pappy1 »

My alma mater (LHS) will take this one. If the SEOAL LHS makes this game close, they will be the heavy favorite to win the SEOAL. I don't think it will be close.

javagt
Varsity

Post by javagt »

I think Logan is at least 1 year away of being real good again. They will do better than last year,
but not up to par for their standard of years past. Lancaster & Pick North will show them where they
are at.......

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Pickerington city schools had some talk of jacking up their pay to play a lot last spring,don't know if they got that straighten out or not, but if they didn't it could weaken them , they'll still have one guy going to O-State but he''ll need some help or Logan might spring an upset

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

i was told again today c-bolt that the chiefs are going to surprise some people. hope so. lets get-r-done chiefs.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

they surprised us last year --just the wrong way

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Boy isn't that the truth noreply!!! And something we are forgetting that devastated them last year is injuries,it can take a toll on a season and hard to predict, but gotta hope its a healthier year for Logan or it could get ugly again :122247

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

It is going to take a monumental effort for the purple to beat the purple! Will have a soild pick the week of the game!

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Hey shine I think the Gales are dark blue if that's who your referring to, but I also believe this will be a tough game for Logan considering the Gales talent they have coming back and Lancaster's reserves really put it on Logan reserves last year,it will take a mistake free game and some breaks here and there

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

C-Bolt wrote:Hey shine I think the Gales are dark blue if that's who your referring to, but I also believe this will be a tough game for Logan considering the Gales talent they have coming back and Lancaster's reserves really put it on Logan reserves last year,it will take a mistake free game and some breaks here and there
I believe it is dark purple almost dark blue. I agree with you, the only way will be if the chiefs can control the ball limit turnovers and give up no more than 17 points, a very tall task!

REMEMBER BACK TO BASICS

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

they also have that ugly yellow in there-lol

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

they got the notre dame look. probably wear their green jerseys against the chiefs that nite. lol.

Return to “Football”