Freshman Team

Re: 2011 Logan Football

Post by NYF »

TF don't hold your breath..

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

trench you might have opened a can of worms, alot of NY faithful on here,but I agree I don't see NY winning just because of school size and what is the status of their coach first I heard he was leaving then he was staying if he stays that could keep it a pretty good game, but the way Logan played last year I really don't see Wogan blowing them out either because logan doesn't exactly have powerhouse team coming back itself, should be a 2 touchdown or so game in my early opinion,so how bad do you think it will be trench?
Last edited by C-Bolt on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:trench you might have opened a can of worms, alot of NY faithful on here,but I agree I don't see NY winning just because of school size and the fact their going through a coaching transition this year, but the way Logan played last year I really don't see Wogan blowing them out either because logan doesn't exactly have powerhouse team coming back itself, should be a 2 touchdown or so game in my early opinion,so how bad do you think it will be trench?
not putting down nelsonville if thats what nyf thinks. i believe logan just has to much even when their down a little. and logan will be more than ready after playing bigger fish at the begining of their schedule. yea c-bolt i will go along with a 2 or 3 touchdowns at least. i heard tonite that the chiefs are going to be better than people expect. if it's true it wont surprize me. they wont be down much longer. no holding my breath in the logan nelsonville match up though. but i would like to see a solid game. be good for both teams.
Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Well then they better get back to basics trench, none of this fancy smancy stuff

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:Well then they better get back to basics trench, none of this fancy smancy stuff
hee hee. c-bolt ole moonshine's saying is getting to us. yea they better go back to the basics. up the middle, 3 yards and a cloud of dust. hey is that game played in logan or buchtel? (spelling?)

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

at the Orange and Brown

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Any news on 7 on 7 and if they have started conditioning, the Chiefs better get their butts in gear or it will be a long season!

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Should be starting anytime now, family time is over after this coming Monday........

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

C-Bolt wrote:Should be starting anytime now, family time is over after this coming Monday........
C-Bolt we are already behind! The team is a FAMILY! Taking June off what a joke! Did Aymx give the whole month of June off!

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

I can't wait until Week 5. Standing room only at Boston Field. Last one out of Hocking County, turn out the lights!!!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

NYBuckeye96 wrote:I can't wait until Week 5. Standing room only at Boston Field. Last one out of Hocking County, turn out the lights!!!
aaaahh. we will just leave the lights on. we will be headed back up 33 by the 3rd quarter. they wont have to burn long. big chiefs will take care of business early. i agree though moonshine, thats crazy taking june off. amyx never did that c-bolt. but i've heard again they are wickedly strong in the wieght room. unbelieveable strong i was told. so they are probably getting ready more than people think.
Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Loganchiefsnation
Freshman Team

Post by Loganchiefsnation »

Just to clarify before moonshine has a brain aneurysm, the football team has had two weeks of workouts lifting and such in June. But typically June these days, and many other top schools do it, is for vacation time, or other sports such as basketball or legion baseball to have some sort of summer season/workouts. July is th mandatory month. The workouts in June have been well attended. Take your head out of the stove Moonshine/Moonschein.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Trenchfoot wrote:
NYBuckeye96 wrote:I can't wait until Week 5. Standing room only at Boston Field. Last one out of Hocking County, turn out the lights!!!
aaaahh. we will just leave the lights on. we will be headed back up 33 by the 3rd quarter. they wont have to burn long. big chiefs will take care of business early. i agree though moonshine, thats crazy taking june off. amyx never did that c-bolt. but i've heard again they are wickedly strong in the wieght room. unbelieveable strong i was told. so they are probably getting ready more than people think.
I think them worms are starting to crawl out of that can trenchfoot,, Ahh we better turn them out, that way Logan can save money for that new sewage house they need to build down thaire.....

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:
Trenchfoot wrote:
I think them worms are starting to crawl out of that can trenchfoot,, Ahh we better turn them out, that way Logan can save money for that new sewage house they need to build down thaire.....
aahhh i'll just let mine stay on. i wont be down "aire" very long "aire". chiefs will take care of business down "thaire".

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

back to the basics c-bolt.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Explain the basics trenchfoot

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The General wrote:Explain the basics trenchfoot
well it means basic football. no fancy's. moonshine wants the word spread around general. logan football back to the basics.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Blocking?...Tackling?...Being physical?....

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:
Trenchfoot wrote:
c-bolt, where they building that new poop house? c-bolt i dont think the general has read all of these post.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The General wrote:Blocking?...Tackling?...Being physical?....
well according to all of these post. it means getting rid of the spread. and running an old logan basic running offense. full backs,tight ends, couple recievers and big strong physical linemen. and a hitting stingy defense. moonshines right. if ya havent got the tools for the spread. back to the basics.

Return to “Football”