HARDEST HITS

cavalierfan1995
Freshman Team

HARDEST HITS

Post by cavalierfan1995 »

ok were talking the hardest hit in hs football if you have video feel free to show it

PTrojan59
S

Re: HARDEST HITS

Post by PTrojan59 »

The hardest hit i think iv'e ever seen was when Wes Workman lit a kid from Burg up and knocked his helmet off http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha6D_tKQvlE RIP Wes it's at about 2:12 of the video !

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

Goes back a few years, well alot of years. Rob Wingrove Warren (90') hit the running back from Belpre coming over the middle, knocking him OUT, when he hit the ground he was still holding the ball, however the ball was not there. Both trainers started on the field before the play was blown dead. Then Chuck Jarvis Warren (72'), hit Woodson from Nelsonville on the sideline, Woodson landed in the middle of the track, which was cinders at the time, out of the game. Lets go earlier when Hastie from Warren got a de-cleater at Morgan last year, stopped him right in his tracks, flat with the MOrgan kid just standing there looking at him. There have to be thousands of such hits in the area.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Wish I had a video and 02 will probably agree.

1996 Regional Semi at Portsmouth

Jackson vs Hillsboro

TJ Turner of Hillsboro (started at Mich St as a fresh and played for the NE Patriots) was a linebacker and Jackson tried to run our speedster around the end and we had our hardest hitting linebacker in at fullback blocking......Turner BLEW through the fullback knocking him back into the running back for about a 5 yard loss...it was insane....and a little scary.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

I remember that play 92.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

......it was almost 15 years ago and he's old^^^^^^^^^......had to be one of the hardest

cavalierfan1995
Freshman Team

Post by cavalierfan1995 »

hardest hit i ever saw was ben pinkerton of the chillicothe cavaliers sacked the worthington killbourne qb not once but 2 times in a row on the second the qb was looking for his mouthpiece like tyson this happend in 1993

datchillicav
JV Team

Post by datchillicav »

One of the hardest hits I have ever seen AT ANY LEVEL was in 2003 when Jr. DB Dominic Jones of Brookhaven hit Quentin Upshaw of Chillicothe following an interception thrown by Chillicothe. Totally blindsided him and forced him to the hospital unable to even remember his own name or speak clearly.

Here is the reason all of you will know who Dominic Jones is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8sZ1Wpwdmg . That was in 2005 win he was a freshman starting Corner at Minnesota. You all should remember that hit on Ray Small as it is also one of the hardest I have ever seen.

This link has the actual hit on Upshaw in it although it is extremely grainy and it cuts to the hit right before and cuts away too soon after so you might miss it the first time or two. Dispatch article about the hit is at 1:28. The hit itself is at 1:31 Again, it is terrible quality so you probably wont be able to appreciate it. But watch the one of Ray small and you get the idea what he is capable of. Trust me, the one in H.S. was better. At least cooler.

induct chuck
Riding the Bench

Post by induct chuck »

A couple years ago- ND vs. East. Matt Saab from ND gets blindsided by someone from East (the name escapes me) while chasing down a punt returner. I kid you not, this kids helmet went 10 feet in the air. The funniest thing was that he was perfectly fine after the hit and picked up his helmet and walked straight to the sidelines. But anybody at that game could have heard that hit.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Yeah....Turner went on to Mich St and as a freshman stopped Ohio St on 4th and 1 late in game to seal the 28-24 upset of the #1 Buckeyes....OSU went on to win Rose Bowl and finished #2

UpOnTheHill
Freshman Team

Post by UpOnTheHill »

This was a pretty good one from a few yrs ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0BM5WHQMNc

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

portsmouth_trojan59 wrote:The hardest hit i think iv'e ever seen was when Wes Workman lit a kid from Burg up and knocked his helmet off http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha6D_tKQvlE RIP Wes it's at about 2:12 of the video !

That was a hard shot!

Return to “Football”