PICKERINGTON NORTH at LOGAN : Week 2 - Hall of Fame Game

moonshine
SEO

Re: PICKERINGTON NORTH at LOGAN : Week 2 - Hall of Fame Game

Post by moonshine »

Pick North is a more balance team than Lancaster, as much as I would like Logan to be succesful. Look for the Chiefs to keep it close by running the ball Heard that Kelly! But the defense will run out of gas and North will win by 3-4 TD!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

they did fairly well against lancaster. shot their foot a bit but i think they will get better as the year moves on. work on the defense and get rid of the mistakes and penalties. lets go big chiefs! get-r-done!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Fire up the grills, strike up the band! It's football season at The Chief! Good luck tonight guys!

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Here's hoping the hot weather will give the smaller chiefs an advantage tonight and keep it close,big guys don't tolerate heat very well and wear down pretty quick in it, but Logan has to cut down on the penalties or it will be another long night ,,, good luck Logan!

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

C-Bolt wrote:Here's hoping the hot weather will give the smaller chiefs an advantage tonight and keep it close,big guys don't tolerate heat very well and wear down pretty quick in it, but Logan has to cut down on the penalties or it will be another long night ,,, good luck Logan!

Bolt, being a follower of the wise moonshine and a belivier in BACK to Bascis. That being said, unless the Chiefs cut down the mistakes, limit the 3 and outs, pass no more than 12 times and commit to the run there will be problems! If the Chiefs go pass happy they will suffer a big defeat!

Pick North 48

Logan 20

indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

Logan is in trouble tonight, lets hope they stay healthy the next couple weeks or it could turn into a long long season for them. They stay healthy, they could be ok.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Picktown North 35-7 in the third. (I said in an earlier post this is the best team North has had since the split from Central.)

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I can't critique the game plan tonight North was just too strong, nothing worked,but I would like to give Coach Wolfe a little advise.Get the QB under center and keep him there! All those faulty snaps are going to lose them a close game IMO

javagt
Varsity

Post by javagt »

Wolfe needs to adjust his offense to the personal he has. I don't think he has. Also, the defense has problems, that's where Amyx is missed. But, give it one more year, and I think there will be a big difference.

know all
Freshman Team

Post by know all »

javagt wrote:Wolfe needs to adjust his offense to the personal he has. I don't think he has. Also, the defense has problems, that's where Amyx is missed. But, give it one more year, and I think there will be a big difference.
yea a coaching change ,this is his last year .

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

know all wrote:
javagt wrote:Wolfe needs to adjust his offense to the personal he has. I don't think he has. Also, the defense has problems, that's where Amyx is missed. But, give it one more year, and I think there will be a big difference.
yea a coaching change ,this is his last year .
Kelly was a great athlete in his own right. Give him a couple more years as I think everyone knew after those last few classes and playoff teams there would be a couple down years ahead and Coach Amyx knew it too before he stepped down. It'll work itself out in time.

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Post by WitnessProtection »

Tough night for the Chiefs. That schedule is a bear. Should help Logan prepare for the SEOAL if they're not too beat up by then. Takes guts, though, to load up with bruisers like this early instead of cupcakes.

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Was final sore 35-7?

5kdude
Varsity

Post by 5kdude »

what can i say i am a Logan fan but i have never seen a defints play like that in my life.
What is the coach showing them this days, I think my 67 year old granmal could have played better then that on D. I can say the first drive for logan looked good. if they can do that there the whole game then logan could be a very good team,but they got alot of work to do.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Didn't Dale have some lean years in the mid 90's? Kelly will be ok

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

He sure did

mab43bac
Freshman Team

Post by mab43bac »

Once again they were just outsized ,i think they will win some games this yr but they have to control the penalties and strengthen that defense.I did see alot of dirty play from north that wasnt called and im not saying thats what caused the loss, its just when your that big theres no need to hold on just about every play .North has a great tem and should do well in their conference this yr ,i would love to see them take out Lanc. and Pick Central.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

I root for the Chieftains also and would like to see them doing better. As I said in my earlier post it'll take a little time but the ship will get righted. I don't think any other SEO team has played the caliber of teams in the first two weeks as Logan has and this should help them when they enter SEOAL play.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Didn't we hear that last year?'

I could have been one of them

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

noreply66 wrote:Didn't we hear that last year?'

I could have been one of them

Well, Reynoldsburg isn't as big as Lancaster or Pick North and that's a good thing. They always have good speed and skill position players. They are currently 1-1 as they lost 16-17 last night to Findlay which is currently 2-0. The first week they beat Dublin Jerome 31-14 who is the baby sister and not as good as the other 2 Dublin schools (Coffman and Scioto). Logan will have a chance if they can limit turnover's and take advantage of the clock because they should have the size advantage.

Return to “Football”