Can Jackson repeat as SEOAL CHAMPS?

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Re: Can Jackson repeat as SEOAL CHAMPS?

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

4puttsnowman wrote:It wont be close the Ironmen will run away with it , no stopping the beast ....Osborne-Ervin!
lol :lol:

Ironmannut07
Varsity

Post by Ironmannut07 »

GalliaGrad78 wrote:
4puttsnowman wrote:It wont be close the Ironmen will run away with it , no stopping the beast ....Osborne-Ervin!
Why you laughing last year we had ervin and Arthur and we ran all over you guy then rushed your field hahah. :mrgreen:

Ironmannut07
Varsity

Post by Ironmannut07 »

I dont think so I think it will be more like Ervin and landrum doing most of the running they will prolly use Osborne as a slot receiver but his biggest contribution will be on D.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Beware of the sleeping monster! the ironboys will finish at best 7-3

Ironmannut07
Varsity

Post by Ironmannut07 »

LHS 72 wrote:Beware of the sleeping monster! the ironboys will finish at best 7-3
Now Ive heard for the lock ness monster but who is this sleeping monster and who are the ironboys I've never heard of them. I've just heard of the IRONMEN!!!

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Ironmannut07 wrote:
GalliaGrad78 wrote:
Why you laughing last year we had ervin and Arthur and we ran all over you guy then rushed your field hahah. :mrgreen:
Living in the past, typical. :roll: :lol:

Besides, Arthur did the damage, he's gone. Osborne was a non-factor when he played for his home school.

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

lhs and gahlg 78 are sore losers ....just get ready for another beat down boys...make all the excuses you can becouse its coming.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Nah, not sore. Just don't care much for all the chest thumping and silly predictions.

vicmacke
Waterboy

Post by vicmacke »

I must say I have noticed several things after reading many of these posts on here about Ironmen football.

I am now convinced that the Jackson Football Program must be the best in the state, maybe even the country. After all of these transfers of these superstar athletes, anything short of a 10-0 season for the Jackson Ironmen will just be heartbreaking to the Ironmen faithful, especially after all of the "chest thumping" that GalliaGrad78 mentions.

When the talk of the "transfers" starts on one of these threads, Ironmen fans immediately start suggesting that it be left up to the OHSAA and not be discussed on a public forum, out of fear that the OHSAA may raise an eyebrow and conduct a home visit to one of their "transfers"

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

vicmacke wrote: When the talk of the "transfers" starts on one of these threads, Ironmen fans immediately start suggesting that it be left up to the OHSAA and not be discussed on a public forum, out of fear that the OHSAA may raise an eyebrow and conduct a home visit to one of their "transfers"
Sorry, but this is wrong. If the OHSAA is governing its schools based on SEOPS, then the entire state will have some major problems. People just don't want ridiculous rumors to be spread on here without having facts to back them up. If there are violations, then I hope the OHSAA deals with them accordingly. Until then, rumors and accusations that may actually have no basis in fact don't belong on here.

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

nice post im02....

KINGheat
Riding the Bench

Post by KINGheat »

ironman02 wrote:
vicmacke wrote: When the talk of the "transfers" starts on one of these threads, Ironmen fans immediately start suggesting that it be left up to the OHSAA and not be discussed on a public forum, out of fear that the OHSAA may raise an eyebrow and conduct a home visit to one of their "transfers"
Sorry, but this is wrong. If the OHSAA is governing its schools based on SEOPS, then the entire state will have some major problems. People just don't want ridiculous rumors to be spread on here without having facts to back them up. If there are violations, then I hope the OHSAA deals with them accordingly. Until then, rumors and accusations that may actually have no basis in fact don't belong on here.
Good post

gobluegahs
Waterboy

Post by gobluegahs »

you may be surprised with gahs this year

4puttsnowman
Riding the Bench

Post by 4puttsnowman »

This wont be close Ironmen win league hands down!

Return to “Football”