D5 State Semis! Final 4! Coldwater vs. Wheelersburg

Westfan
SEOP

Re: D5 State Semis! Final 4! Coldwater vs. Wheelersburg

Post by Westfan »

Some of these predictions. Have you ever watched Coldwater play?

kodeman419
Waterboy

Post by kodeman419 »

Westfan wrote:Some of these predictions. Have you ever watched Coldwater play?
I provided a link above for game highlights for the board to watch. www.cavfootball.com just click on the opponent listed under the 2015 schedule. Some very good game footage

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

kodeman419 wrote:
I provided a link above for game highlights for the board to watch. http://www.cavfootball.com just click on the opponent listed under the 2015 schedule. Some very good game footage
Thanks. Very good website. I've watched alot of Coldwater and Marion Local over the years.

I was meaning the Wheelersburg fans predicting these scores.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

kodeman419 wrote:For those wishing to see highlights of every Coldwater game this year, goto http://www.cavfootball.com and then click on each opponent listed under their 2015 schedule. I recommend Marion Local and all the playoff games. Minster was a regional semi finalist as well. Typically on Thursday Coach will provide an update for the upcoming game and share his thoughts but with Thanksgiving week, he may do that Wed???
Tough tough squad. Looks like they all give 110%. #4 is an outstanding player but as soon as I noticed that there is many on the squad. Too many to mention. Kicker is really accurate. Wow! What a team. The Burg has a tough squad too but they better not blink if they want the W in this one. Good luck to both, and may it be injury free.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Westfan wrote:
kodeman419 wrote:
I provided a link above for game highlights for the board to watch. http://www.cavfootball.com just click on the opponent listed under the 2015 schedule. Some very good game footage
Thanks. Very good website. I've watched alot of Coldwater and Marion Local over the years.

What predictions have you seen that are unrealistic?

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

BurgGrad6 wrote: What predictions have you seen that are unrealistic?
Probably start with the one that said Coldwater better play a perfect game with no turnovers to keep the game close.

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

BurgGrad6 wrote:
Westfan wrote:
kodeman419 wrote:

What predictions have you seen that are unrealistic?
Good Question.
Biggest one I've seen was Burg by 14.
And that's not Huge!

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

Tuesday And We Still Do Not Have A Sticky On This!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I agree, it definitely needs a sticky.

burg1
Riding the Bench

Post by burg1 »

Just watched some Coldwater highlights. Definitely what you'd expect to see from a team trying for their 4th straight state championship.

They are very good, and Burg is too.

73 hours 20 minutes. 2 predictions- It will be a wet field, and Burg will be ready.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote:So what his opinion don't matter chances are very very good burg gets crushed here they do not play the likes of versailles and marion local and minster every year and usually i hate when people say this kind of stuff but its true in this case coldwater is a powerhouse and has been for years. I mean i hope burg wins would be great to have a team from seo in the championship game what is it 3 years in a row. but with it coming down to having to go through coldwater it may not happen.Burgs best win was agaist a very good jackson team Ok coldwater played the likes of jackson 4-5 times a year
I find it fascinating that people compare schedules. Burg should ask their opponents if they can look into the future of their non confrence and ask them if they will be any good.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Coldwater doesn't have hoying this year. They are well coached and well prepared with skilled athletes. Burg is extremely good. You don't have a running clock in two of the three, with the one game having a chance to have a running clock in your region and not be good.

BobSugar
Riding the Bench

Post by BobSugar »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote:So what his opinion don't matter chances are very very good burg gets crushed here they do not play the likes of versailles and marion local and minster every year and usually i hate when people say this kind of stuff but its true in this case coldwater is a powerhouse and has been for years. I mean i hope burg wins would be great to have a team from seo in the championship game what is it 3 years in a row. but with it coming down to having to go through coldwater it may not happen.Burgs best win was agaist a very good jackson team Ok coldwater played the likes of jackson 4-5 times a year
I think Jackson would give Marion Local and Minster very good games, possibly winning them. Jackson dominated Watterson, and held their own against a good Zanesville team. Versailles is no longer a powerhouse program, not since their legendary coach retired some years back, and only made the playoffs a couple times in the past 8-9 years. The mac is a good conference, but let's not make it out to be the AFC East just yet.

cg-ironton fan
Freshman Team

Post by cg-ironton fan »

Bird-Of-Prey wrote:Isn't Eagles Pizza cash only? I ate there once and had to use their ATM for a fee of course. I drive by now on my way to Mellow Mushroom so I can eat and pay later with a credit card. Heck, pop machines now take credit cards. If Eagle's accepts credit cards now, I'll put it back on the approved pizza shop list.
used to be cash but now they take it all, I just ate there like 10 days ago

cg-ironton fan
Freshman Team

Post by cg-ironton fan »

Neutron Man wrote:Burgfan.cox Will OF COURSE Be Covering This Gaxe Online for anyone who can't attend.

Disclaixer: Burgfan is a ONE SIDED broadcasting group of xen who are VERY Ixxature, and knowingly understand how crazy half the stuff they say sound, but say it anyways! #DontLikeItDontListen #3000Listeners You've Been Warned!
u guys have been good with last 2 , hopefully it continues lol

rooster and horse awesome

go burg go

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

cg-ironton fan wrote:
Neutron Man wrote:Burgfan.cox Will OF COURSE Be Covering This Gaxe Online for anyone who can't attend.

Disclaixer: Burgfan is a ONE SIDED broadcasting group of xen who are VERY Ixxature, and knowingly understand how crazy half the stuff they say sound, but say it anyways! #DontLikeItDontListen #3000Listeners You've Been Warned!
u guys have been good with last 2 , hopefully it continues lol

rooster and horse awesome

go burg go
No Doubt! Keep Listening!

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Westfan wrote:
BurgGrad6 wrote: What predictions have you seen that are unrealistic?
Probably start with the one that said Coldwater better play a perfect game with no turnovers to keep the game close.
Hahaha stay home and watch west play basketball!

CWVoice
Waterboy

Post by CWVoice »

Neutron Man wrote:Wonder What The Biggest Line Coldwater Has Faced This Year?? Cause Burg Xight Be It!
Allegedly, Brookville was, but I don't have their roster to confirm that.

flipper808
Waterboy

Post by flipper808 »

Burg 27-24... it's gonna be a tall task but I believe the burg pulls it out at the end!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Coldwater 21
Wheelersburg 10

Return to “Football”