Oak Hill Football 2011

Blackjack
JV Team

Re: Oak Hill Football 2011

Post by Blackjack »

Why will finding assistants be "VERY" difficult???? Someone please explain this.

Boss429
Waterboy

Post by Boss429 »

Well blackjack, i have been told that one coach is going to northwest ohio with Phillips. I know from his own mouth that Coach Slone wasn't coaching after this year. Now, if the other coaches don't coach (i have been told this by the same person that informed me one coach was going with Phillips) who is left? The jr hi coaches, maybe if they want to move up. If they don't . . . you tell us who coaches then. I don't think
Oak Hill is gonna hire 3~4 teachers to coach.

luvthegame
Riding the Bench

Post by luvthegame »

Anyone know what kind of teachers they are needing if any? What grade levels or subjects?

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

Phillips was a Health teacher.

jacksonoaks
Freshman Team

Post by jacksonoaks »

heard from many different people that fairchild and a few others on the team will be transferring 15 miles up 93.

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

heard the same several times....bring it on.....

Buckeye-4-Life
JV Team

Post by Buckeye-4-Life »

When is the job going to be posted?

hsfbfan
Varsity

Post by hsfbfan »

Sounds like if the rumors are true Jackson might become the Jackson County All-Stars. LOL!!

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

^^^^^^ Not going to happen^^^^^^^Just rumors ^^^^^^

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

They may or may not be true....but I can't tell you the last Jackson athletic event those two weren't there in attendence.....often with each other.

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

bring it on.....

Leaving Minford
Freshman Team

Post by Leaving Minford »

MightyOaksFan wrote:What about Triplett?
Are you sure this isn't a Triplett/Leader campaign to Oak Hill?

Incognito
Varsity

Post by Incognito »

There is no such thing as loyalty anymore... If these transfer rumors are true the Oaks will be in dire straights

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

Not trying to stir up trouble, but if a player transfers to another School adjoining the District he is transferring from, don't they have to set out a year? Again I am just asking. Thanks

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Not if they move into the district.

Boss429
Waterboy

Post by Boss429 »

Actually I92 it isn't even close to that easy anymore. Parents can't say they are moving for work and transfer the child. They must move in excess of 30 miles. The state has really closed many of the loopholes. A kid can't just say they live in jackson and then drive back and forth to "Bidwell" to go home. Many ways for the school the kid transfers from to have the state check up on them. A kid just isn't going to go from oak hill or wellston to jackson and play. Even if they move. They can go to school but they sit athletically for one calendar year.

JohnKnight
Varsity

Post by JohnKnight »

EXCEPTION 1 — If the parents or legal guardian have made a bona fide legal change of residence from one public school district to another public school district, and such move has taken
place within the last calendar year, the student may enroll in either the public school within the
boundaries of that public school district that includes the new residence of the parents or legal
guardian or any non-public school. The student is ineligible until ruled eligible by the Commissioner’s office upon submission of an accurately completed Affidavit of Bona Fide Residence
and accompanying guidelines. Parents making a bona fide legal change of residence into the
state of Ohio for the first time may enroll the student in any school that accepts that student.
That student shall be eligible insofar as transfer is concerned in accordance with this bylaw. Note
1: These forms can be found at http://www.ohsaa.org/eligibility/forms/ ... idence.pdf. Note 2: See the definition of a bona fide residence in Bylaw 4-6-1.

JohnKnight
Varsity

Post by JohnKnight »

There is no 30 mile requirement in exception 1

4-7-3 If a transfer takes place during the sport season in which the student has participated in a regular
season interscholastic contest in a sport, the student is ineligible in that sport for the remainder
of that sport’s season in the school into which the student has transferred. A student may
not use any of the exceptions to Bylaw 4-7-2 or 4-7-4 to circumvent this bylaw except if the
parents make a bona fide move into a new public school district as referenced in Exception 1
of Bylaw 4-7-2 AND the school building into which the student transfers is more than 50 miles
from the school building from which the student transfers as determined by www.mapquest.
com, or such other navigational system as adopted by the Board of Directors at its August meeting,
using the most direct route. For purposes of this bylaw, “sport season” shall be determined
by the sports regulations for that sport, beginning with the first date on which coaching may
begin and concluding on the date when the season ends.

gunit
Freshman Team

Post by gunit »

You guys all know that these rules are a joke... Get a crappy apartment and pay a tiny amount of rent and you are home free. If they want to transfer they will, and they will find ways around the rules...it is as simple as that!!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I know.....not everyone does though I guess.

Return to “Football”