Regional Final- Region 19 Oak Hill vs. Fredericktown

Zunardo
Freshman Team

Re: Regional Final- Region 19 Oak Hill vs. Fredericktown

Post by Zunardo »

fbird83 wrote:Does anybody know a good place to tailgate since they aren't opening parking until 4:30?
That's a toughie. You could try the parking lot at Scioto Downs, it's pretty big, they're mostly closed except for some off-track betting, and I don't think they charge admission at this time of year. Even though it's private property, maybe nobody will complain if you park fairly close to Rt 23 as opposed to parking close to the facility. If not there, I'm not sure where you could go before 4:30.

silligiff
Waterboy

Post by silligiff »

Soho wrote:Freddy fans are starting to get real cocky. I remember in 2007 they didnt even fill the stands in a playoff game an fthe fans were doubting their chances. Some of the things I heard walking out of the stadium last Saturday showed me truly how "unclassy" of a program they are developing.
You shouldn't judge Fredericktowns program or any other program because of a few fans, every team has their share of "unclassy" fans. Fredericktown is developing an excellent program and they have great community support. Good luck to both teams, But I'm going with the Freddies. GO FREDDIES!!!

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

In the 3 times the Burg has played the Freddies and lost to them I have never heard anything negative from their crowd as we left. Just the opposite as a matter of fact. They had nothing but positive things to say about the team and the crowd.

jungle cat
Freshman Team

Post by jungle cat »

The Freddie Birds is a lot stonger and will beat the Mighty Osks. ha ' But I wish the Oaks the best, but my betting mind tell me hte Freddie 44 the Oaks 21.

BuckBalls
Riding the Bench

Post by BuckBalls »

Good luck Oaks, I beleive you are gonna have your hands full...... Just remember no matter what happens keep those heads up you have had a outstanding season. I think they are underestimating all southeastern ohio teams. So come on Oaks get us a win and hopefully Ironton does the same.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

LETS GO OAKS!!!

I have tickets at the office in Jackson for those who cant make it to Oak Hill to get them. 78 Broadway Street(Jackson Insurance Brokerage.) Will be selling them from 8:30-5 today and tomorrow(Friday). Tickets are $7 presale and $9 at the gate. I also have some extra tshirts for those who havent gotten a playoff shirt yet. There is a BLACKOUT for the game so all OAKS fans wear black!!

GO OAKS!!!!

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Good luck to the Oak Hill Oaks just keep a positive mind set and believe you can do it, and that's half the battle. Your talent and coaches have got you this far and you are at this point in your season for a reason, now get the job done boys!

Good luck also from my buddy Bleeding Red, I got an email from him this morning that he is no longer with us in regards to the forum area as his profile was banned last night. SO RIP Bleeding Red!!

fredfan 7036
Waterboy

Post by fredfan 7036 »

Last edited by fredfan 7036 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

Nice to see positive out of you Vlad! It is much appreciated.
What happened to Bleeding Red?

GO OAKS

Ironmannut07
Varsity

Post by Ironmannut07 »

Let's go oaks.
You can do it!!!

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

fredfan 7036 wrote:no soc team can play with fredericktown there size and team speed is better than any soc team ive seen play
HMMMMMMMMM just wondering how many have you seen.
And what teams you seen.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Vladimir wrote:Good luck to the Oak Hill Oaks just keep a positive mind set and believe you can do it, and that's half the battle. Your talent and coaches have got you this far and you are at this point in your season for a reason, now get the job done boys!

Good luck also from my buddy Bleeding Red, I got an email from him this morning that he is no longer with us in regards to the forum area as his profile was banned last night. SO RIP Bleeding Red!!

I am BACK! Apparently, there was a little mix up about double standards on here....some get a little touchy when you beat them at their own game..........but Bleeding Red has returned from the depths of SEOP darkness.......

And will be there to root on the Oaks Saturday night!

dougout
Waterboy

Post by dougout »

does anyone know what radio station will be carrying the game?

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Bleeding Red wrote:
Vladimir wrote:Good luck to the Oak Hill Oaks just keep a positive mind set and believe you can do it, and that's half the battle. Your talent and coaches have got you this far and you are at this point in your season for a reason, now get the job done boys!

I am BACK! Apparently, there was a little mix up about double standards on here....some get a little touchy when you beat them at their own game..........but Bleeding Red has returned from the depths of SEOP darkness.......

And will be there to root on the Oaks Saturday night!
lol that's funny! Glad to see you back and that you exercised your right to appeal.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

crazee-oakaholic wrote:Nice to see positive out of you Vlad! It is much appreciated.

GO OAKS

No problem Crazee! If I would have given it a day or two, I would have laughed at all the stuff posted after the Minford game. As an avid Falcon fan, it was a heartbreaker that was decided by less than a TD. But as all games are, someone has to win and someone has to lose, it's just the nature of it.

Back to the game, let’s go OAKS; I will be in your stands cheering for ya!!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

96.7 will be covering

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Unfortunately, the Oak's season will come to an end this week. Freddies by two scores in this one. Their lines are huge, and they basically go one way only. That makes a big, big difference, especially in the second half. Good luck to Oak Hill, I'll be rooting for you.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I want O.H. but can not see them winning this one.
F-Town seems to be on a different level right now.

F-Town 34
O-Hill 21
Last edited by LICKING COUNTY FAN on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

JHS4EVER
JV Team

Post by JHS4EVER »

Ask Minford what Oak Hill can do in the second half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blondebomb
Freshman Team

Post by blondebomb »

Good Luck Oaks !!! Keep your head in the game & play hard !!! Southern Ohio is pulling for you !!
You've already made us so proud. Enjoy yourself & the ride !!!

Return to “Football”