D4 R15 - #1 Ironton vs. #4 Highland at Logan

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Re: D4 R15 - #1 Ironton vs. #4 Highland at Logan

Post by Stan_Marsh »

NewarkCatholicStud44 wrote:This game will be a blowout Hartley scrimmaged Highland and absolutely just whooped them on every play of the game I think Ironton will win this and advance to the Regional Finals...Go Tigers!!!
^^^smart thinking there buddy....I'm sure now that it is November 12 Highland has not gotten any better then what they were on August 20.

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

And to be honest newarkcatholicstud44 you just be happy with the game newark catholic has tonight, because you sure as hell don't want to be playing any of the four teams in region 15 tonight.

Tiger Lady
SE

Post by Tiger Lady »

Temps at kick-off should be around 50 with no rain in the forecast.......today is sunny and a high of 65 ......

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

PHS07 wrote:
NewarkCatholicStud44 wrote:This game will be a blowout Hartley scrimmaged Highland and absolutely just whooped them on every play of the game I think Ironton will win this and advance to the Regional Finals...Go Tigers!!!
^^^smart thinking there buddy....I'm sure now that it is November 12 Highland has not gotten any better then what they were on August 20.
And Hartley was a better team when they lost to Ironton then they were during that scrimmage

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

^^no reply your absolutely right..I was just saying you can't predict a game off of a scrimmage that happened before week 1.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

noreply66 wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:LOGAN IS GETTING READY TO SEE AND ORANGE AND BLACK WAVE COME TO IT'S TOWN TOMMOROW NIGHT.
Dod Nelson/York change their colors?
--------------------dod, i'm purty sure they are still orange n brown. :-D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

great article on the fighting scots. hope everybody has a safe trip from both schools down and back, and up and back.

and to charlie hustler.ole bait ain;t in grammar class no more , if i mispell something, oh well.

now onto business,

I HEAR A MIGHTY RUMBLING UP THIS WAY, ME THINK'S IT THE 2 SCENIC GREYHOUNDS WARMING UP. GETTING READY TO LOAD UP WITH SOME FIGHTING TIGERS, READY TO ROCK AND ROLL IN LOGAN TONIGHT, COCKED, LOCKED , AND READY TO ROCK. YOU'LL KNOW IT'S THEM WHEN THEY COME TO YOUR TOWN. I GOT ONE LAST QUESTION TO SPARTA HIGHLAND, WHATCHAGONNA DO WHEN HALF OF IRONTON, THE FIGHTING TIGERS,OHIO'S WINNINGEST HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL COACH , AND TIGERMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:great article on the fighting scots. hope everybody has a safe trip from both schools down and back, and up and back.

and to charlie hustler.ole bait ain;t in grammar class no more , if i mispell something, oh well.

now onto business,

I HEAR A MIGHTY RUMBLING UP THIS WAY, ME THINK'S IT THE 2 SCENIC GREYHOUNDS WARMING UP. GETTING READY TO LOAD UP WITH SOME FIGHTING TIGERS, READY TO ROCK AND ROLL IN LOGAN TONIGHT, COCKED, LOCKED , AND READY TO ROCK. YOU'LL KNOW IT'S THEM WHEN THEY COME TO YOUR TOWN. I GOT ONE LAST QUESTION TO SPARTA HIGHLAND, WHATCHAGONNA DO WHEN HALF OF IRONTON, THE FIGHTING TIGERS,OHIO'S WINNINGEST HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL COACH , AND TIGERMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU.
I know what you mean Bait, you should here the rumbling from here in Tigertown, it's DEAFENING and it feels like an Earthquake is about to hit and it's heading North to Loagn........... :122245

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

OHbuckeye1 wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:great article on the fighting scots. hope everybody has a safe trip from both schools down and back, and up and back.

now onto business,

I know what you mean Bait, you should here the rumbling from here in Tigertown, it's DEAFENING and it feels like an Earthquake is about to hit and it's heading North to Loagn........... :122245
Leaving already? Wow what are they gonna do for all the free time before the game, walk around Wal-Mart? :mrgreen: Good luck Ironton, and I hope to get to watch you in another state final game.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Heavy D wrote:
OHbuckeye1 wrote:

now onto business,

Leaving already? Wow what are they gonna do for all the free time before the game, walk around Wal-Mart? :mrgreen: Good luck Ironton, and I hope to get to watch you in another state final game.
Heck yes, don't they have some pre Black Friday specials going on......... :122245

GO TIGERS...............

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

LAST PERSON OUTTA IRONTON HIT THE LIGHTSWITCH. LOGAN TURNS ORANGE AND BLACK TONIGHT. REMEMBER WE ARE THE HOMETEAM. THE TIGERTRAIN IS PICKING UP STEAM.

pirates/redmen fan
JV Team

Post by pirates/redmen fan »

You're Tiger Bait

THIS BURGER WILL LOOK OUT FOR IRON TOWN TONIGHT
WHILE LISTENING TO IRONTOWN GAME ON THE RADIO
IF YOU LOOK OUT FOR BURGVILLE TOMORROW NIGHT.

GO TIGERS BRING BACK THE WIN FOR LAWRENCE COUNTY

GOOOOOOO PIRATES WE ARE THE BURG.

TigersGameDayFan
JV Team

Post by TigersGameDayFan »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:LAST PERSON OUTTA IRONTON HIT THE LIGHTSWITCH. LOGAN TURNS ORANGE AND BLACK TONIGHT. REMEMBER WE ARE THE HOMETEAM. THE TIGERTRAIN IS PICKING UP STEAM.

I'll turn off the lights...dont want to run the electric bill up!

GO FIGHTING TIGERS

NewarkCatholicStud44
Waterboy

Post by NewarkCatholicStud44 »

I just think Ironton is going to absolutely kill The Scots I mean come on they only won two games in five straight play off appearances

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

pirates/redmen fan wrote:You're Tiger Bait

THIS BURGER WILL LOOK OUT FOR IRON TOWN TONIGHT
WHILE LISTENING TO IRONTOWN GAME ON THE RADIO
IF YOU LOOK OUT FOR BURGVILLE TOMORROW NIGHT.

GO TIGERS BRING BACK THE WIN FOR LAWRENCE COUNTY

GOOOOOOO PIRATES WE ARE THE BURG.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------you know we're rooting on the burg, my friend. lets have a repeat of 1989. :-D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

anybody got any game time temperature figures, don't wanna have too much on.

TigerTownKid
Varsity

Post by TigerTownKid »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:anybody got any game time temperature figures, don't wanna have too much on.
Weather for Logan, Ohio starting with game-time:

7pm- 50 Degrees
8pm- 49 Degrees
9pm- 47 degrees

Looks like some decent temperatures for tonight. I know I have a car-full!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!

philthyphil
Varsity

Post by philthyphil »

Anyone with directions to Logan's field after going through Nelsonville?

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Good luck Tigers and yes Tiger Bait, would love a repeat of 89.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

LETS DO THIS.

Return to “Football”