JV Team

SEOAL: Marietta @ Chillicothe

Post by buckcraze »

What does everyone think?

buckcraze
JV Team

Re: Marietta@Chillicothe

Post by buckcraze »

The way both teams run the ball, it could be a short game. I made it to Vern's Giovanni's last week, I may be at Jerry's Pizza by 9:00. :lol:
ROLL CAVS ROLL!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Week 6: Marietta@Chillicothe

Post by noreply66 »

With the win over Portsmouth and their better game played against Ironton than Gallipolis played--Chillicothe get #2 in the SEOAL

buckcraze
JV Team

Post by buckcraze »

Chilli must not allow win #1 to go to their heads and stay focused. If they can do that they will improve to 2-4. If they do not stay focused, they will end up 1-9 again. This team is talented enough from what I have seen to win out, but it will take focus, hard work, and continuing to allow themselves to be coached by that top notch coaching staff. Coach Hinton can carry you a long way boys, if you let him.

cavalierfan1995
Freshman Team

Post by cavalierfan1995 »

the running game of the cavs gets the better of the tigers.

cavs 28
tigers 3

cavaliertrue
Waterboy

Post by cavaliertrue »

good luck cavs remember what i told you max its all good friday night in chillicothe will be a cool one but are cavs will be on fire go blue ill be there yelling my head off tank class of 85

buckcraze
JV Team

Re: SEOAL: Marietta @ Chillicothe

Post by buckcraze »

The CAVS suffered no bumps or bruises last Friday that I could see, leaving them at full strength for the coming week. That could spell trouble for Marietta. DERAIL THE 'ETTA EXPRESS BOYS!! 2-0 INLEAGUE PLAY IS ON THE LINE!!!!!!!! GO BLUE!!!!

CavsFan08
JV Team

Post by CavsFan08 »

I really think the Cavs could end up with 3 or 4 wins the rest of the season. I think they can get Marietta, Warren and Logan. What do you think? I think the Cavs roll over the Tigers in the Ground game this week. Coach Hinton made some nice changes last week to the O-line and Corcoran looked better last week than he has all season at QB.

buckcraze
JV Team

Post by buckcraze »

CavsFan08 wrote:I really think the Cavs could end up with 3 or 4 wins the rest of the season. I think they can get Marietta, Warren and Logan. What do you think? I think the Cavs roll over the Tigers in the Ground game this week. Coach Hinton made some nice changes last week to the O-line and Corcoran looked better last week than he has all season at QB.
No chance against Jackson and Gallia huh CavsFan?

CavsFan08
JV Team

Post by CavsFan08 »

I wouldn't say no chance especially against Gallia, I think they will lose a few more games as their schedule is tougher at the end of the year than the beginning. I really think Jackson has it rolling. I think that loss week 1 was a wake up call for their team. I really think Jackson will win every game but the Ironton game the rest of the season. So maybe Chilly can get 5 wins, at worst 3 I think.

buckcraze
JV Team

Post by buckcraze »

That all sounds better than 0-10 or 1-9 that is for sure. I think the league will know a lot more about Gallia after their matchup with Logan this week. Logan may have found some momentum from their win last week as well. If Gallia can go to Logan and win they may be a tough out, but if they cannot, they may turn from contenders to pretenders.

If Chilly really has turned the corner, we will find out Friday night, the Jackson Chilly game may become the game of the year in the SEOAL even as bad as Chilly started the season. The boys need to focus on one game at a time though, all this future speculation is for us old cogders. :lol: GO CAVS!! DERAIL THE 'ETTA EXPRESS!!

Etta34
Riding the Bench

Post by Etta34 »

The tigers offense will be more sucessful in the red zone tonight. Last week they were down there 3 times and got nothing to show for it.

Marietta 27
Chillicothe 21

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Chillicothe 24-0......

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Chillicothe 27 Marietta 0......8:00 left in the 4th q....

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Chillicothe 27 Marietta 7....int ran back for td......4:41 left in game.

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Chillicothe 27-7.....win! Good Job Cavs on a good game...

chilltown
JV Team

Post by chilltown »

Way to go CAVALIERS ......

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

chilli's defense posted its 2nd straight shutout.......only scores on them the last 2 games was a kickoff return for a td, and a interception for a td.......chilli with 290+(after 300yd+ last week), on the ground tonight and 70+ in the air.... marietta was held to 100 yds total offense....and with only giving up 91 yds last week.......this score could have been much worse if chilli would have capitalized 3 other times inside the 10....chilli's kicker notched a 45 yd fg tonight....good game and perfect high school football weather
Last edited by Bronc21 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congrats Cavs.............

sprinter14
Varsity

Post by sprinter14 »

The Cavs look like they have righted the ship. 2-0 in the SEOAL! They have life!

Nice 46 yard field goal by Osborne!! I sit on the visiting side a lot and I hear fans from other schools say "he isn't Basil" and my favorite, "we should set up a guy to return this"........until he kicks it! LOL What was the one against Ironton? 49?

Anyway, nice play Cavs! The big test is next.......@ Gallipolis, but the Cavs played Ironton a lot closer than Gallia did.....

Return to “Football”