SOC2: Minford (5-0) @ Wheelersburg (3-2)

Steely Dan
SEOP

Re: SOC2: Minford (5-0) @ Wheelersburg (3-2)

Post by Steely Dan »

BG77 - Well buddy, I sure as Hell didn't see this coming. Congrats to the PIRATES!!!! Now, I'm going to go try to find some solace about my Seminoles getting their arses kicked tonight by Magnolia. I certainly didn't expect them to get blownout at home :122246 :roll: :oops:

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

How's the crow taste everyone :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245

If someone would have told me that the burg would win this bad i would have told them they were full of it. The burg came out fired up and never looked back. Great win by the burg this will def help there playoff chances. Good luck to minford the rest of the season.

The only thing i did not like was the minford fans leavin in the third quarter. I thought that showed disreapect to them boys.

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

Hey great game Burg! Piketon lost only one and that was Minford. We messed up that night. But guess what Minford? You got your bootie whipped! Lmao! Yall are a joke! Burg rules! Minford gonna get their bootie wooped next year by Piketon and burg! Bye bye!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Mad_Dogg wrote:How's the crow taste everyone :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245

If someone would have told me that the burg would win this bad i would have told them they were full of it. The burg came out fired up and never looked back. Great win by the burg this will def help there playoff chances. Good luck to minford the rest of the season.

The only thing i did not like was the minford fans leavin in the third quarter. I thought that showed disreapect to them boys.

why diddnt you go tell em? :mrgreen:

28Buck
Freshman Team

Post by 28Buck »

M46 wrote:Hey great game Burg! Piketon lost only one and that was Minford. We messed up that night. But guess what Minford? You got your bootie whipped! Lmao! Yall are a joke! Burg rules! Minford gonna get their bootie wooped next year by Piketon and burg! Bye bye!

O lord not this a$$ clown again...

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Steely Dan wrote:BG77 - Well buddy, I sure as Hell didn't see this coming. Congrats to the PIRATES!!!! Now, I'm going to go try to find some solace about my Seminoles getting their arses kicked tonight by Magnolia. I certainly didn't expect them to get blownout at home :122246 :roll: :oops:

I was just as surprised as you. I had watched 3 games this year and they didn't look anything like that team that took the field tonight. Either Minford was highly over rated or the Burg is a helluva lot better than I thought they were, or maybe a combo of both. the Burg should cruise through the next two weeks with Northwest and Waverly and Minford just might lose 2 in a row with West coming into Falcon territory next week. It's definitely gut check time for the Falcons if the want to see week #11.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

M46 wrote:Hey great game Burg! Piketon lost only one and that was Minford. We messed up that night. But guess what Minford? You got your bootie whipped! Lmao! Yall are a joke! Burg rules! Minford gonna get their bootie wooped next year by Piketon and burg! Bye bye!

Maybe when you finally grow up and move out of Mommies basement you'll realize you don't act like this and you might just become a real man someday. Doubtful though.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
Steely Dan wrote:BG77 - Well buddy, I sure as Hell didn't see this coming. Congrats to the PIRATES!!!! Now, I'm going to go try to find some solace about my Seminoles getting their arses kicked tonight by Magnolia. I certainly didn't expect them to get blownout at home :122246 :roll: :oops:

I was just as surprised as you. I had watched 3 games this year and they didn't look anything like that team that took the field tonight. Either Minford was highly over rated or the Burg is a helluva lot better than I thought they were, or maybe a combo of both. the Burg should cruise through the next two weeks with Northwest and Waverly and Minford just might lose 2 in a row with West coming into Falcon territory next week. It's definitely gut check time for the Falcons if the want to see week #11.
That game with West next week is gonna be a bear for the Falcons. Oh boy. That one ought to be a game for the ages, or it may be like this weeks result. Which team will show up for Minford? I'll be watching this one closely!!!!

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Memo to self: be at West on 10/29 to watch the Burg take on the Siders!

28Buck
Freshman Team

Post by 28Buck »

Minford overrated no. they just walked into a hostile enviroment and played a hungry team. Your line play tonight was exceptional and after talking with one of the players tonight he said your big uns upfront were fast,big and athletic. He said he was getting double teamed before he could even react to the ballcarrier. Coming from a player who played against both Oak Hill and Burg he cant believe you guys lost to them up there. Anyways once again Congrats to the Burg you were defiantly the better team tonight. Hopefully if these two meet again it will be alot better game.

Steely- If I know Coach Daniels and the coaching staff they will get this team whipped into shape come friday. I would be shocked if its anything like the game tonight.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Congrats to the Pirates in a convincing win. W’burg had the game won from the opening quarter. Minford dug themselves in a hole early and all of a sudden it was 17-0 with 3:00 left in the first. The Falcons seemed uninspired, and W’burg smacked them right in the mouth right from the start and never looked back and proved tonight they were the better team.

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

MORE DICIPLINED!!!!

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

West Side Pride wrote:MORE DICIPLINED!!!!
What is DICIPLINED? Is it anything like DISCIPLINED? After that whooping I think the pirates are both. :oops:

28Buck
Freshman Team

Post by 28Buck »

M46 wrote:Glad to see Minford eating crow for a change! Lmao! Yall dogged on me for talking smack on Minford Piketon game and guess what Lmao! Im still laughing Cuz all the smack Minford was talking on this sight but when someone else does then their trash! Hope yall's bootie hurts Cuz yall got anal loved Lmao! Crow Baby crow!
what was the score of the piketon game? Must be nice to live vicariously through another school.

Of course you probably wouldnt know what that means.
Last edited by 28Buck on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

Bleeding Red wrote: I have a crow feast to tend to.....
Minford fans are being gracious losers and i congratulate them for that...... but i have a couple of things for bleeding red (alias badboy).......

1. there ain't enough crows in scioto county to fill your big mouth

2. OMG !!!!!!!!!! :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246

and last but not least...

3. :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa10 :aaaaa10 :aaaaa10

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Great job Pirates. Just seemed like they wanted this game a little more.

Burg completely dominated from start to finish on offense and defense.

Burg might be one dimensional, but if you can't stop that one dimensional player than what does that matter? Falcons had no answer for the Burg's offensive gameplan tonight.

It was amazing how right before half, when the Falcons knew that Schank is one of the best backs in the area and they let him slip out of the backfield and he catches the pass and goes into the endzone almost untouched

Great job by the Burg's offensive and defensive line tonight. Very dominating.

If Minford had all that so-called speed, the Falcon coaching staff sure didn't utilize it all night as they continually ran up the middle, playing right into the Burg's hands I guess tonight power got the better of speed.

Good luck Pirates the rest of the way. Need to take care of business the next 4 weeks and then go into week 11 on an 8 game winning streak. Win all 4 and they will be hosting week 11. Win 3, probably in but will have to travel, win 2-4 and they will probably be watching week 11.

28Buck
Freshman Team

Post by 28Buck »

yabbadabbadoo wrote:Great job Pirates. Just seemed like they wanted this game a little more.

Burg might be one dimensional, but if you can't stop that one dimensional player than what does that matter? Falcons had no answer for the Burg's offensive gameplan tonight.

It was amazing how right before half, when the Falcons knew that Schank is one of the best backs in the area and they let him slip out of the backfield and he catches the pass and goes into the endzone almost untouched

If Minford had all that so-called speed, the Falcon coaching staff sure didn't utilize it all night as they continually ran up the middle, playing right into the Burg's hands I guess tonight power got the better of speed.

Good luck Pirates the rest of the way. Need to take care of business the next 4 weeks and then go into week 11 on an 8 game winning streak. Win all 4 and they will be hosting week 11. Win 3, probably in but will have to travel, win 2-4 and they will probably be watching week 11.
helped when your DE gets thrown to the ground by his shoulder pads right before hitting the QB...

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

28Buck wrote:
yabbadabbadoo wrote:Great job Pirates. Just seemed like they wanted this game a little more.

helped when your DE gets thrown to the ground by his shoulder pads right before hitting the QB...

Here we go. I guess the refs beat you didn't they???? What the sam hades does that have to do with Schank being left wide open on the play??? There wasn't a defender within 10 yards of him when he caught the ball.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Here come the excuses. :roll:
Last edited by Burg_Grad_77 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

mglight88
SE

Post by mglight88 »

Wow, the Wheelersburg Pirates are for real. Quick on the ends, well coached team tonight. Regroup Falcons, tonight was a shell-shocker. Get back to practice and back in the SOC race against, well, a very strong West team next Friday.

Hats off to Wheelersburg and the community, the stadium air was electric.

Return to “Football”