Paint Valley (0-3) @ Southeastern (3-0) (SVC)

pantherclawdefense
Freshman Team

Re: Paint Valley (0-3) @ Southeastern (3-0) (SVC)

Post by pantherclawdefense »

i belive every svc game se plays will be a dogfight,,even more so now,,nobody wants to lose to the lowly panthers.,,,everyone wants to prove they are not "for real" or whatever.....well everyone gets one crack at it.

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

Gonna be alot of close games in svc this year. All about even in talent and size. Southeastern has a little more speed.

B-dawg79
Freshman Team

Post by B-dawg79 »

paint valley doesnt have the talent to match up with steven hall i mean seriously

Yield
Waterboy

Post by Yield »

Southeastern...biiiiig

Oddthomas
Waterboy

Post by Oddthomas »

Paint valley rights the ship this week with a 21 point win!

wfbeast
Waterboy

Post by wfbeast »

Paint valley rights the ship this week with a 21 point win!

What r u smoking?!?

Oddthomas this is the worst PV team in years.

CoolPiketonDude
Waterboy

Post by CoolPiketonDude »

Hey southeastern stop trying to make us look bad. Great job on the 3-0 games so far. Hey paint valley help us out man! I say paint valley this time!

pantherclawdefense
Freshman Team

we will be just fine

pantherclawdefense
Freshman Team

wow,,it got really quiet in here....already cannot wait for the matchup with adena,,,should be a good defensive game.and wkkj is coming back,,,,great atmosphere at the game friday,,,,keep on winning panthers and keep packing the house.

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

I would not rattle the cage of Adena. Coach Diehl needs to stop you kids from running your mouths on here. Enjoy the success and not put any more targets on your back than are already there. You have to admit that there are some physical teams coming up on the schedule. And Northwest is beating up on DVI teams in the SOC 1.lol Not exactly powerhouses either.

pantherclawdefense
Freshman Team

whos rattling cages,,,,i am just looking forward to it,,,thats all i said if you call that trash talking...i cant do nothin for ya.

wrestlefan1
JV Team

Post by wrestlefan1 »

no cages are being rattled!
after a game in which they were supposed to get blown out, it got quiet
what is the problem with that?
no smack is being talked by s.e
the only smack being said is that s.e hasnt played anyone.
people are saying wait until they play someone and they will basically be put in their place

s.e,
noone will give you any credit.. ever..
dont expect it.
go out an win is all that you can do

you know what is sad.
s.e had not been on a radio show AT ALL in 7 years.
now they get back to back weeks
why should you have to win to get some kids some recognition by a LOCAL radio show

pantherclawdefense
Freshman Team

gotta agree with that wrestle,,,alot of the kids at se have been deserving of it,,,for awile..anything can happen on a given friday,,,so i do not beat my chest and make unrealistic predictions.......thats just not me,,,no trash talk,,just fact.

haha :)
Riding the Bench

Post by haha :) »

Southeastern deserves to be talked up right now, playing good ball. Yess i have dogged them before, but therefore i apologize and i will actually give these boys credit.

wfbeast
Waterboy

Post by wfbeast »

I won't give them credit until they play someone. This PV team is the worst in 20 years. I will say this though, they will win 7 games. The SVC is terrible this year.

pantherclawdefense
Freshman Team

way to be haha,,you are alright in my book for that...we need all the support we can get....as far as getting credit,,,earning respect,winning or losing,,,all that is not nearly as important in scheme of things.....its more about playing the game as it should be played....and being remembered for that.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

PCD, I am excited that SE is winning really, but I gotta agree (right now) with wfbeast; Look at it this way and I am not just talking about SE in your region SE is in 11th place as a 4-0 team you guys should be up in 4th at least with that record, Piketon and unioto are in 9th with only one lose, and unioto even if they went undefeated would be lucky to slide in 8th place. all this is mainly because of the level of non-league competition.
this week alot of people will pick adena over se because simply because of the stronger competition they play put of league does not compare to the competion in most of the league(personally I have not decided yet)
SE is winning, but the question in everyones mind is how will they compare to stronger teams than SE has faced so far? Has the program improved enough to compare to Adena, Piketon, Westfall? and I am not saying come out and win I am saying compete win or lose?
Have they? Well no one really knows until SE competes with higher quality teams.
And I am not saying Adena, piketon and westfall is better than SE this year, I said after the scrimmage WF would be lucky to go 5-5 but then they shocked me made changes and made a huge turn around enough to where I said I don't think anyone in the league will beat them this year, of course I could be wrong too

pantherclawdefense
Freshman Team

well ive been known to think outside the box....so if you just strip away details,,,call them football games,,2 teams going at it.....the consistant team wins.

pantherclawdefense
Freshman Team

and as far as i am concerned,,playing bigger better competition out of league,,only helps a team if they win or come close,,jmho....playing "lesser" teams or underdogs so to speak,,will train a defense well,,,cause they throw everything but the kitchen sink at ya.......and as far as playing better teams in the svc?...did the teams we started out with help us prepare for them,,,i think they did.

wrestlefan1
JV Team

Post by wrestlefan1 »

figuring out why se. is tenth in their region and piketon and unioto are higher in their region is easy
it has very little to do with out of league competition

there are only 9 teams with a record better than 2-2 in region 15
there are 10 teams that are 4-0 in region 19

it looks like region 15 is the MUCH better region to be in when youare looking at a shot of making the playoffs

Now this could obviously change

Return to “Football”