Freshman Team

Waterford vs Fort Frye

Post by Spiderjon »

Any thoughts?

oldmo31
Varsity

Re: Waterford vs Fort Frye

Post by oldmo31 »

Heck I'LL make a comment.Waterford with a strong running game and getting better all the time.Waterford 18 fort 14

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Fort Frye have outscored the Wildcats 49-6 the last to seasons.Fort Frye comes into this game on a roll.Fort Frye has the better front 7 and a huge speed advantage.Fort Frye is going to win this game.This ain't the TVC Hocking.Players like Shon Smith,Spencer Lang,Klinger,Skinner,and Watson are going to use the speed get on the edge and win the football game.Yes Levi Porter is a beast but he is going to have problems running up the middle with Dixon 280 and Wriston 320.Fort Frye also has a better coach.Remember River beat Waterford in the scrimmage.Fort Frye owned River.Waterford 7 FF 28

amazinghocks
JV Team

Post by amazinghocks »

Though Eastern may be right and Fort Frye will win this game because of their balance on offense and defense, I will defend the TVC Hocking as to Federal Hocking lost to Fort Frye by like 2 or 3 points last year so its not as "easy as you think " Waterford with Lang, Porter, Mccutcheon, and their offensive power keeps them in this game. They chew up clock and the game should be won by Fort Frye between 7-14 points with Dan Liedtke kicking the extra points and buying everybody jukebox after the game.

amazinghocks
JV Team

Post by amazinghocks »

Not to mention you can't go off a scrimmage because if that was the case the Detroit Lions would have become instant favorites after going 4-0 in preseason on the verge to their 0-16 season lol

I drain 3's
Varsity

Post by I drain 3's »

EasternDspy wrote:Fort Frye have outscored the Wildcats 49-6 the last to seasons.Fort Frye comes into this game on a roll.Fort Frye has the better front 7 and a huge speed advantage.Fort Frye is going to win this game.This ain't the TVC Hocking.Players like Shon Smith,Spencer Lang,Klinger,Skinner,and Watson are going to use the speed get on the edge and win the football game.Yes Levi Porter is a beast but he is going to have problems running up the middle with Dixon 280 and Wriston 320.Fort Frye also has a better coach.Remember River beat Waterford in the scrimmage.Fort Frye owned River.Waterford 7 FF 28
So, you exaggerate much?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Actually FF beat Federal Hocking last season in the game where they lost Robinson on the 1st drive.FF is so much better this season with Eddie Watson at the helm.Fort Frye might have the top 5 fastest players on the field that will help.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

PS your right Wriston is like 340.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

FF by 13.

selonmc
Varsity

Post by selonmc »

EasternDspy wrote:PS your right Wriston is like 340.
Can he move or does he just sit there like jabba the hut? If he can is he getting scholarship offers?

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

Never count out the fact that this is a rivalry game. An IMO both teams will bring their best game. This could be the best game in the area to watch tonight. Good luck to both teams. Hope both stay healthy.

I drain 3's
Varsity

Post by I drain 3's »

selonmc wrote:
Can he move or does he just sit there like jabba the hut? If he can is he getting scholarship offers?

This. I have a really hard time believing that those kids are THAT big. I mean, were talking like college/pro size players here. Guess i'll just have to wait and see.

selonmc
Varsity

Post by selonmc »

I drain 3's wrote:
selonmc wrote:

This. I have a really hard time believing that those kids are THAT big. I mean, were talking like college/pro size players here. Guess i'll just have to wait and see.

My point exactly. I can believe a kid might go 340 but run the 40 in about an hour. That kind of size is not all that impressive unless he's quick off the ball which I doubt. I've seen 170 lb nose tackles eat a kid like that up because they're by them before the big kid can think about getting out of his stance.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Wriston is big and slow.He plays Dline and just eats guards and centers so LBs can make tackles.Dixon has speed and size and could be the teams best defender.He just has to have someone light that fire under him.Locker room warrior in the offseason.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Final score from Beverly;

Fort Frye 27
Waterford 0

As always, the biggest croud of the year, for these two teams, playing at Beverly, or Waterford.

Return to “Football”