Week 2-Wheelersburg (0-1) @ Oak Hill (1-0)

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

pigskinguru
Freshman Team

Re: Week 2-Wheelersburg (0-1) @ Oak Hill (1-0)

Post by pigskinguru »

FIDO wrote:Congrats to the Oaks. It must have been a great time last night enjoying the big win.

As far as quality wins, I stand by what I wrote. Show me the consistency and tradition the Burg owns and I'll show the Oaks or any other area team the same respect. You don't get it by a couple of good years. If you don't quite understand what I'm saying, sorry!
Tradition has never won a game! Every year is a new one. Tradition has never scored a point in a game. The best team that night wins, and clearly Oak Hill was better last night.

The kids last night deserve the credit for playing a great game. They shouldn't be "put down" because as a school they don't have the tradition of winning like the Burg (very few do). Kids live in the moment, and to them it was a "big win." The Oak Hill kids have earned respect by how they have played the last couple of years. It doesn't matter if you want to give it or not.

west siders
All State

Post by west siders »

Oak Hill has a very good team. They have a great passing game and Western Hale in the backfield. I expect them to compete for the state title. Congrats on the win Oaks.

pigskinguru
Freshman Team

Post by pigskinguru »

west siders wrote:Oak Hill has a very good team. They have a great passing game and Western Hale in the backfield. I expect them to compete for the state title. Congrats on the win Oaks.
I agree that they are a very good team, and expect another playoff run, but beating the likes of Youngstown Ursuline and Coldwater is a whole different discussion.

Bushy Tail Butcher
Freshman Team

Post by Bushy Tail Butcher »

Your right "crazee", your Oak's proved me wrong. I didn't think they had it in them. Sounds like they played a heck of a game!!!
Congrat's, and Good Luck, we will be looking forward to seeing you!!!

Proud to be a Falcon!!!

wolley07
Riding the Bench

Post by wolley07 »

This was a good game by and for the oaks. I know they have been preparing all week and the players went into this game nervous but did their job an played a great game.
The oaks have been good and they have had great players these past couple years and yes it seems to be gone after this year. They still have some good players but replacing a slone or hale is hard to do.
Good game oak hill. Be proud and finish well this fall. Good game and turn out burg. Heads up because this was a good team.

28Buck
Freshman Team

Post by 28Buck »

Great win oaks, reading some of those posts earlier in the week reminded me of some of the Minford fans last year. You guys have a great team and should be proud. Although I will be even more impressed when you guys get a win away from your home field excluding the SOC I and other lack luster OOC opponents. Good luck and see you all in 2 weeks!

playa_44
JV Team

Post by playa_44 »

Kudos to Oak Hill..good job!

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

ditto on the band. Mr. Werntz has them top notch each week. No high school band in our area works harder. Hope they had a good time at OU today.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

Bleeding Red wrote:
Take your old trophies and try to use them to buy groceries.....LOL

Nobody really cares about 10 years ago dude. Burg is on the downfall ......
at least burg has somewhere to "downfall" from if they do....unlike your falcons that have never been "up there" and have nowhere to go but UP ....when you start in the basement.

i've heard that you "played" :roll: for the falcons and got your butt beat soundly every year you played against wheelersburg. ( i wondered where the "bleeding" part of your name came from and now we know.) :lol: that goes a long way in explaining why you are so jealous and envious of the pirates and trash them every chance you get.
that stuff will go away when you grow up.

:aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Never been up there? Where do you think the gold football went last year dummy?

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

:lol: :lol: :lol: one or two years outa 50 ain't bad. :roll: :roll:

you aren't "up there", you were just passing through for a brief period and snagged a star on your way. . :lol: :lol: :lol:

how many gold footballs have YOUR name on them ?? :oops: :oops: :lol:

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

Bleeding Red wrote: Burg couldnt even score an offensive TD after that smack?
uhhh, I believe they did score an offensive TD unless they gave them 22 points for 2 kickoff returns.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

Bleeding Red wrote:Oak Hill fans should run their mouths all they want. Burg fans called blow outs all week. Guess what? The "tradition" and all those "playoff appearences" dont really scare anyone. .
BigBleeding Red

you talk about burg fans running their mouth and calling for blow outs all week......well, here are a FEW of YOUR posts before LAST YEARS OH/Minford game. THAT OAK HILL WON !!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

========================

Bleeding Red Post subject: Re: Week 5 Minford @ Oak HillPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:48 pm

Location: Minford......Home of the 2009 SOC II CHAMPIONS......THE "MIGHTY" MINFORD FALCONS!!!!

de ja vu......41-0

===========

now....... who was the big mouth calling for a BLOWOUT for Minford over OH LAST year ??? i think it's called KARMA. :oops: :oops: :lol:

what goes around, comes around, bubba.

wait... there's more to come.

:aaaaa8

face it.... wheelersburg kicked your sorry little butt when you played in the 90's and you still hold it against them like a child and trash them every chance you get. :oops: :oops: :oops:

SORE LOSER....but none the less a loser.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

here's another one of your posts before the Oak Hill/ Minford game last year.......

================================

Bleeding Red Post subject: Re: Week 5 Minford @ Oak HillPosted: September 22nd, 2009, 9:44 pm

Location: Minford......Home of the 2009 SOC II CHAMPIONS......THE "MIGHTY" MINFORD FALCONS!!!!

"There was plenty of crow served up last (year) after the Oak Hill contest! QWAAA! QWAAAAA!

41-0......Only one side of the scoreboard was working that night.

Plenty of crow to go around again this year. You can pick yours up after the game at Main Express.....I hear they will be staying open late to fill all the locals bellys full. "

=============

and you (of all people) talk about the burg fans running their mouth and predicting blow outs.....
what a joke you are... :lol: lol: :lol:

KAR.....MA :lol: :lol: :lol:

KAR...MA

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oak_a_holic
Freshman Team

Post by oak_a_holic »

Well it seems like Bleeding Red and KVDW have some "adult" issue to work out. I believe this thread is to talk about the game, not hate on each other. Go fight on MySpace.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

oak_a_holic wrote:Well it seems like Bleeding Red and KVDW have some "adult" issue to work out. I believe this thread is to talk about the game, not hate on each other. Go fight on MySpace.
I just don't like some dude ragging on somebody elses team and fans when he is really worse than they are.... when the TRUTH comes out.

maybe he'll learn about KARMA when he grows up.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

KVDW- If you have a personal problem with me, PM me your info and we get it taken care of asap.

I gave Oak Hill plenty of props when they beat Minford last year. You need to grow up. You really have to dig up posts from a year ago? Wow. Just send me your info and lets get this settled or shut it up.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

Bleeding Red wrote:KVDW- If you have a personal problem with me, PM me your info and we get it taken care of asap.

I gave Oak Hill plenty of props when they beat Minford last year. You need to grow up. You really have to dig up posts from a year ago? Wow. Just send me your info and lets get this settled or shut it up.
LOL.... no thanks. you and i have PMed before and you tend to use foul language in calling me names and insinuating you are going to "shut me up" or "take care of me" in them much as you have done here.
if you wish to be that way, i'd rather you did it in public and not in some sneakin' PM as usual.

carry on big red...

btw... i don't need to send you any info by way of PM. i put my info in my posts on here where you predicted 41-0 wins against Oak Hill and then rag on the burg fans for doing the same thing this year.
it's up above in my posts..... try reading what you wrote, big red. :mrgreen:
the facts can be embarrassing, huh ?

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Thats what I thought. Dont let me scare you :)

Good luck to your Pirates. Unless we can come to a truce to agree to disagree, its probably best if you and I dont have any more contact on the board, which is fine by me.

btw - I gave the Oaks their props last year after their win over Minford, regardless of the score I predicted. Burg fans, for the most part, resorted to comparing tradition, trophies and playoff appearences with Oak Hill to counteract their loss to them. Nobody really cares about the color of the helmet (I said that earlier too, but I see you failed to quote that). Very few Burg fans gave Oak Hill props. Some did. I know last year after the loss to them I did.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

I was giving them all the props they deserved until you started running your mouth. I even said I hoped they go 10-0 and run right through Region 19 as long as they don't face the Pirates again. Why don't you just stay off the Burg threads and post on Minfords threads and we wouldn't have to have these pi$$ing matches.

Jeez, you win one Gold Football and you think you're the King Of The World.

Hell, Wheelersburg's got so many of them that Schomburg was trying to sell some off a few years back. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”