Week 1 - Trimble at Nelsonville

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

dilligaf
S

Week 1 - Trimble at Nelsonville

Post by dilligaf »

Well both teams played pretty even lasr year game decided by one point both teams bring back just about everyone from last years teams any thoughts on this years game

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Trimble at Nelsonville

Post by Orange and Brown »

Trimble has a real solid group coming back, but I think NY will be to much for them to handle.

Young Mr. Dean and Company start the season with W

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

well the only big diference i see from last year to this year is trimble has there star running back and ny dont so not to sure about ny being to much for trimble to handle

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

DILLIGAF wrote:well the only big diference i see from last year to this year is trimble has there star running back and ny dont so not to sure about ny being to much for trimble to handle
Ny is going to be very good at the TB position....

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

well could be a good game,i woulnt be betting on this game :-D

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

DILLIGAF wrote:well could be a good game,i woulnt be betting on this game :-D
:122245 I'd never bet on this game. :122245

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

Ny is going to be very good at the TB position....[/quote]
N.Y. will not have a T.B. half as good as 26

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

whompascat wrote:Ny is going to be very good at the TB position....
N.Y. will not have a T.B. half as good as 26[/quote]

I haven't heard anyone compare any of the backs on the team to Derek. That would just be silly. Derek is one of the best backs in school history. what I am saying is that Ny will reload like every other year. Besides that NY will surprise a few people this year.

Didn't your TB spend the whole game sucking wind last year? I sure hope Phil has stepped up the conditioning at Trimble! You guys were gassed before halftime!

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Trimble was definately tired in last years contest. I see the game being very close for 3 qtrs. with N-Y pulling away late to a 2 score win. I'll go with 27-13 N-Y.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

trimble was so worn out last year and ny only beat them by one.just think if trimble would have been in shape prob would have won that game by 40 points or so i would say

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

3 in a row!!!

Green Beagle
JV Team

Post by Green Beagle »

DILLIGAF wrote:trimble was so worn out last year and ny only beat them by one.just think if trimble would have been in shape prob would have won that game by 40 points or so i would say
You are right on Dilligaf, With everyone back for Trimble there are no excuses for Trimble to lose to NY. If they do we will have to look close at our coaching. We have the horses we just need to direct them. No excuses! Trimble wins going away. I am with you Dilli.

I heard Trimble looked good tonight beating RV 1 to 0 in a scrimmage. RV must be pretty strong this year. Good luck to the Raiders with a coach from the cradle.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

i watched the scrimmage varsity score was trimble 5 tds rv 1 trimble had two on def and three on offense trimble had to take out there first string def line so rv could even get a play off trimbles first string def was beating the ball to the qb

DILLIFAG
Waterboy

Post by DILLIFAG »

I have to give props to RKB on the other thread. Trimbles defense was so good that I only see other teams scoring once we put the JVs on this year. Dr. Phil sure had the boys looking good. they seem to be better conditioned.

On another note, It was great to see DUCK back on the sidleines. I have to think he had something to do with the improved play of the Cats. Here is my early prediction:

Trimble 27
Nelsonvile 6

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

Green Beagle wrote:
DILLIGAF wrote:trimble was so worn out last year and ny only beat them by one.just think if trimble would have been in shape prob would have won that game by 40 points or so i would say
You are right on Dilligaf, With everyone back for Trimble there are no excuses for Trimble to lose to NY. If they do we will have to look close at our coaching. We have the horses we just need to direct them. No excuses! Trimble wins going away. I am with you Dilli.

I heard Trimble looked good tonight beating RV 1 to 0 in a scrimmage. RV must be pretty strong this year. Good luck to the Raiders with a coach from the cradle.
any time Trimble beats nelsonville the nelsonville staff should be looked at. what was meade's record against trimble? anyway why are you talking about trimble, what happened to the nelsonville people saying they have everyone back? you should know about that? ;-)

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

DILLIFAG wrote:I have to give props to RKB on the other thread. Trimbles defense was so good that I only see other teams scoring once we put the JVs on this year. Dr. Phil sure had the boys looking good. they seem to be better conditioned.

On another note, It was great to see DUCK back on the sidleines. I have to think he had something to do with the improved play of the Cats. Here is my early prediction:

Trimble 27
Nelsonvile 6
you imposters are starting to give it away where you are from. :oops: we will see how you look saturday. ;-)

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Green Beagle wrote:

well nice try but i never said trimble will win going away i said should be a good game ny also has most of there team back so dont really know what u are talking about

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Ok this is what i am saying about Trimble football this year they have enough return players to be pretty good team this year.But they also have some things they need to work on one spot really needs alot of work if they dont get this taken care of they might have a long season.If anyone was at the scimmage they know what im talking about i heard boston and the ny crew talking about likeing what they was seeing.

best of luck tomcats

King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

NY isnt the only coaching staff licking their chops at a down Tomcat team. My Lancers will be primed and ready. Trimble self-titled King of Hocking is no more. This year will start the Decade of Decline for the kittykats. No league titles and and their claws filed off and teeth knocked out. Here kitty kitty kitty. Dilligaf is sugarcoating pretty well, but the cats are not the Trimble of old. I said this last year they went 6-4, but they was able to win the league. With the newcomers in the league and everyone else improving they will not win it this year or in the near future.

the Kool-Aid Man
Freshman Team

Post by the Kool-Aid Man »

I Will tell u ALL this. THANKS and Keep The bashing Coming. Dont Call for the Cat unless u can handle his Claws

Return to “Football”