D5 State Semis! Final 4! Coldwater vs. Wheelersburg

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Re: D5 State Semis! Final 4! Coldwater vs. Wheelersburg

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Lot of you people don't get it. It's not about where we are playing or the amount of seats, it's all about the total disrespect our teams from SEO get every year.

It's no wonder they continually crap on us because we don't stick together. Burg has every right to complain and I say the one statement about Coldwater being the defending champs they deserve the right to home side is total BS. If that is the case then why try to bust your butt to make it to a one seed for what?

Falconfan09
Waterboy

Post by Falconfan09 »

Personally I don't see how it's such a big disadvantage or sign of disrespect to being the away at a neutral site other then wearing white? It's only a jersey color doesn't make or break a game? I just don't get it but besides that good luck to burg and shock Ohio!

burg1
Riding the Bench

Post by burg1 »

It's Burgs to prove, record 13-0... The year has been phenomenal, as Burg finished #1, Offense scores 41 points per game so far, the 1st Team Defense averaged giving up 4.8 points per game so far, and just beat a 12-0 team in the Regional Finals by the score of 31-0.

Coldwater has been on top every year, winning the State the past 3 years. Coldwater too is now 13-0...They played 4 Division 6 teams and 3 Division 7 teams during the regular season. Most of the D6 teams had good records and 2 of the D7 teams had 1-9 records. I'll assume their overall regular season schedule was tough as Burgs.

Regardless, it's Burgs to prove. I said earlier to Be the Man, You Gotta Beat the Man. I honestly think Burg can do this. Most of the state will not, but I know many in Southern Ohio believe that a southern team can win.

GO BURG!!!!!!

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

There is no such thing as "overall #1 seed". It doesn't exist and never has. Harbin points determine the regional brackets and week 11 matchups. That's it.

Hard to fault the state for making the team that has been here the home team. I'm guessing the state knows what kind of crowd Coldwater will bring. They are the known entity. If you want to see that as a lack of respect then that is fine, but the state at least has a leg to stand on in this case.

Coldwater played a regular season game in front of 5000+. They will bring a crowd.

JV Team

Post by 1906 »

a tall task for sure good luck burg!!!

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Good luck to the Pirates.

BobSugar
Riding the Bench

Post by BobSugar »

Just looked at the forecast for Xenia on game night.... Wet and rainy. Not sure if it will affect the game that much, but might be a factor. Don't forget the umbrellas, boys!

Colonel
Waterboy

Post by Colonel »

Nice to see the whining continue in this thread.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

After all this crying and pouting i hope burg gets slapped around which could easily happen

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Might wanna lock this thread it offends me

cg-ironton fan
Freshman Team

Post by cg-ironton fan »

Colonel wrote:Nice to see the whining continue in this thread.
last whining of the year , gotta get it all out LOL

no way , shape , or form IF they win they whine in the next thread

go burg

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote:Might wanna lock this thread it offends me

Man every fan from every team in the area would say the same thing if it happened to your team!
If you say otherwise, you're full of crap like this guy!

And it's VERY possible Burg Gets it handed to them no one is complaining about the lack of respect from coldwater it's OHSAA NOT respecting southern ohio teams in general! If you're not, almighty look what I did in the past, then youre NOTHING!

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

Every Burg Fan is very thankful to be here and will play anywhere to be in this game. I'm not losing sight of the big picture and no one is. It's the freshness of losing the homeside. No team in this area travels like Burg. So it is a big deal!

This will wear off in a day or two you'll see. Its just new news and a slap in a face.

Game talk will resume anytime now

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

NO unlike you bunch of cry babys Most fans would be happy to be int he playoffs. I give it to burg for being there now all you crybabys need to be happy for them instead of pouting on some dang site about wheres its at.

"Edited"

Watch the language

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

posted before i seen that post neutron... Just be happy heck man your team is 1 of the 4 best in the state at their level

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

After watching coldwater I'll say this. They are not fancy. They are well coached, and they have 5 key player total. I honestly think this will be a defensive battle all night. Once again I think the depth burg has will be the differance. I know coldwater has a huge roster but not many of them play..

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote:posted before i seen that post neutron... Just be happy heck man your team is 1 of the 4 best in the state at their level
Agree 100%
As we all are.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

After seeing this score from Fridays games maybe Coldwater isn't the team to worry about. Milan Edison beat Dolyestown Chippewa 70-37. 70 points in a regional final. WOW!!
Last edited by Burg_Grad_77 on Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

Nutron
Do not even reply to xohasbeenox no need to get into a battle of wit with a unarmed man....
Last edited by piratepride86 on Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:After seeing score from Fridays games maybe Coldwater isn't the team to worry about. Milan Edison beat Dolyestown Chippewa 70-37. 70 points in a regional final. WOW!!
Holy smoke! Are u serious? Lol that's insane

Return to “Football”