TVC-Hocking 2010

Who wins in 2010?

Total votes: 0

Heavy D
All Conference

Re: TVC-Hocking 2010

Post by Heavy D »

tomcatfan wrote:The CATS will beat wahama like a redheaded step child. The CATS win by at least 20.

It is great to have the endorsement of an Eastern fan. Thanks for the support. But shouldn't you be supporting your Eagles? :oops:

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

tomcatfan wrote:The CATS will beat wahama like a redheaded step child. The CATS win by at least 20.

Now that baseball is over. I have time to meet you in Summerfields for a beer or twelve. Gimme a call.

cg 22
JV Team

Post by cg 22 »

Orange and Brown wrote:I was looking on trimblefootball.com and noticed that Southern has only scored like 68 points against Trimble from 2000 to 2009! 28 of those were in a 71-28 blow out! They shut southern out 5 times!

They had 26 shut outs for the decade total!

Trmble had 77 wins and 29 losses! Great decade Cats!

The Cats went 4-6 against NY

Wow you sure sound proud. I guess this makes them a football power house. Did you happen to look at their playoff record? :oops:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Buford T Rutter wrote:The Trimble Tomcats currently have one more win in the playoffs than Southern will have EVER!

Actually they have 2 more! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Warpig
Freshman Team

Post by Warpig »

cg 22 wants to point out that Trimble has a 2-6 playoff record, which pales in comparison to Coal Grove's, which I don't know, because Coal Grove hasn't won a playoff game in this millennium, but is better than the Tomcats who have gone 2-4 in the playoffs this decade.

Keep bringing up that point, the 1980's were at least 20 years ago.

Trimble won a playoff game in 2008, Coal Grove's was what 1996? 1992?

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Warpig wrote:cg 22 wants to point out that Trimble has a 2-6 playoff record, which pales in comparison to Coal Grove's, which I don't know, because Coal Grove hasn't won a playoff game in this millennium, but is better than the Tomcats who have gone 2-4 in the playoffs this decade.

Keep bringing up that point, the 1980's were at least 20 years ago.

Trimble won a playoff game in 2008, Coal Grove's was what 1996? 1992?

Actually, cg is from Southern, with many other aka's some of which are in an ill attempt to look like a Trimble fan bad mouthing other schools. On some rare occasions she does nut up and mouth off under her 5 or 6 orginal names. :oops:

Warpig
Freshman Team

Post by Warpig »

I apologize to some of my Coal Grove friends out there. Those that I have met have been all class, figures that cg22 wouldn't fit in to that bunch.

Just remember that the last time Southern beat Trimble (1973) it was a game at Southern that the refs stopped with a little over 10:00 left in the fourth quarter after calling back a Tomcat touchdown.

MightyWhiteFalcon
Waterboy

Post by MightyWhiteFalcon »

Why is anyone from Trimble worried about Southern? Southern has never beaten Wahama. That is the team you better be worried about. But go ahead and take us lightly. Then we will hit you in the mouth when we come up there to your dark, dank, coal dust covered field with your dim lights and cigerette smoking, whisky drinking, crawl out of the nearest coal mine refs. :lol:

diehardtomcat
Waterboy

Post by diehardtomcat »

MightyWhiteFalcon wrote:Why is anyone from Trimble worried about Southern? Southern has never beaten Wahama. That is the team you better be worried about. But go ahead and take us lightly. Then we will hit you in the mouth when we come up there to your dark, dank, coal dust covered field with your dim lights and cigerette smoking, whisky drinking, crawl out of the nearest coal mine refs. :lol:

sounds like to me you may be just a slight bit nervous about coming up here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

MightyWhiteFalcon wrote:Why is anyone from Trimble worried about Southern? Southern has never beaten Wahama. That is the team you better be worried about. But go ahead and take us lightly. Then we will hit you in the mouth when we come up there to your dark, dank, coal dust covered field with your dim lights and cigerette smoking, whisky drinking, crawl out of the nearest coal mine refs. :lol:

You guys will be crying all the way back to Walmart!! Don't worry, the beat down will be so bad you won't be able to blame it on the refs!!!!! :122246

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

My prediction is 7-6 with the winner being the team with a decent kicker.

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

I don't see this game being a low scoring one.

drunkone
Riding the Bench

Post by drunkone »

BRUTUS IS A BEAST wrote:I don't see this game being a low scoring one.

Why? Is yer naem Stevie Wonder? Me and Kenny been Honkey Tonkin and we think that the number of points scored in this game will equal the total number of teeth the women in the shingle inn have. Not that we're complaining.

PASS THE BLATZ, KENNY!

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

drunkone wrote:

Why? Is yer naem Stevie Wonder? Me and Kenny been Honkey Tonkin and we think that the number of points scored in this game will equal the total number of teeth the women in the shingle inn have. Not that we're complaining.

PASS THE BLATZ, KENNY!

Prolly because I hardly ever see Wahama in a low scoring game.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

ive done a couple games at trimble they are hard to beat at home and they can fill the seats up quick with red. how they got the same fight song beat as gallia academy ill never know lol

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Ive never saw tremble play football before so when they play wahama it will be more then one first for me.

eagledad
Freshman Team

Post by eagledad »

kudos to all involved in the new weight room at belpre high school. can't wait to see it! i agree athletes in all sports will benefit from this addition. the atmosphere around the football program is so positive right now! the kids are working hard, numbers are up and holding steady. if the excitement spills over into the community like i think it will, positive things are on the horizon. keep at it guys!

go eagles!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

drunkone wrote:

PASS THE BLATZ, KENNY!

drunkone started young.........

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

Whew, This years addition of the Football Teams playing in the Hocking Division is going to be fun to see how all the pieces fall into place. My top 3, and in no order. Belpre, Trimble, Federal Hocking. Again in no order and not to start a pee contest to see who is the best. Wahama could also change the way things work out by the end of the year also. Take it for what it is worth. It is just my opinion, and really don't know the strength of the other schools in the Division. I am just putting this out to chat about in a friendly way. Can some other teams do better? I guess we will all have to wait until the season begins. I am basing my uneducated guess on the strength of the teams I have seen over the years, on their overall records over the years, and some what how they finished last year. Not bashing anyones team. have a great season and pray for no injuries to any of these teenagers playing a game they love to play. 1974 VC Viking

Tvc87
Waterboy

Post by Tvc87 »

I predict Belpre coming in third this fall.

Return to “Football”