Welcome former JJ posters to SEOPS!

GoChiefs
Varsity

Re: Welcome former JJ posters to SEOPS!

Post by GoChiefs »

I've chatted up green & gold a couple times during the Logan/Hammy weeks..seems like an alright guy to me.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

i've been a member of the puddle since august of 2004 and i have had fun postin on there but i guess all good things must come to an end because i am not payin a dollar a month to post

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Mad_Dogg wrote:i've been a member of the puddle since august of 2004 and i have had fun postin on there but i guess all good things must come to an end because i am not payin a dollar a month to post

does that mean you are NOT posting here anymore :?: :122246

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

biggdowgg wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:i've been a member of the puddle since august of 2004 and i have had fun postin on there but i guess all good things must come to an end because i am not payin a dollar a month to post

does that mean you are NOT posting here anymore :?: :122246

now why would i stop postin on here

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

you said

"all good things come to an end"

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

biggdowgg wrote:you said

"all good things come to an end"

i meant i won't be postin on the puddle anymore

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

that wasnt a good thing....this site is :mrgreen:

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

JJ just screwed the pooch by pulling this stunt. I think last year he made the site so that only valid users could even see the site much less post, and that even blew up. JJ will remove this in a few weeks after he sees what little activity he has on his site.

They make $$$ by their advertisers posting adds and when we visit the site and click on an add JJ makes money, and of course by new posters paying for a user name. So there is nothing more than greed going on here with this move to huddlers pay to view and post.

Bucknut27
Varsity

Post by Bucknut27 »

Vladimir wrote:JJ just screwed the pooch by pulling this stunt. I think last year he made the site so that only valid users could even see the site much less post, and that even blew up. JJ will remove this in a few weeks after he sees what little activity he has on his site.

They make $$$ by their advertisers posting adds and when we visit the site and click on an add JJ makes money, and of course by new posters paying for a user name. So there is nothing more than greed going on here with this move to huddlers pay to view and post.

JJ has nothing to do with this, he is merely a figurehead. That site is owned by Lee Scheer and the Bucknuts media group.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I was reading the puddle last night in the bleacher seats (yes I am hiding out reading Not posting) an of course they already deleted the topic but they were talking about how depressing it was on there now. how the same lik 10 people were posting and that was it. when the Matt whatever his name posted "we have not suffered a lose at all with this move in fact we have 16,000 active posters online right now, Blah blah blah"

Anyways he could not even answer where all those poster were when it was pointed out that on the "premium" sited that they were charging $12.00 for had less than 50 some posts all day, of course he had one comment of saying well it is thursday, they will all be posting on friday.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

yeah they will be posting on friday.....check this site out around 9 or 10 PM tonight 8)

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

After loooooooooggg stints on JJ's and here I am baaaaaaack and better than ever. JJ will never get my $$$$. It's good to be able to post again. I was having withdrawal syndrom.

JMTG :mrgreen:

IronTigerMum
Varsity

Post by IronTigerMum »

I joined the Huddle probably around 1998 sometime, I haven't posted on there in a few years, and I don't miss it a bit! Welcome to the new prepites!

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

SEOP gets money when you click on a Advertisment. So if you get bored sometimes click a few. :122245

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

You couldn't post anything on the puddle on game night, the site was too bogged down. Now you'll have all the time in the world to post over there - no one will be listening.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

I, for one, am looking forward to the comeuppance that is about to occur with the pinheads that run that website.

I've steered some good posters to this site, so lets hope that word of mouth continues and we see the number of prepsters grow.

In addition, I'd like to see the # of leagues discussed on here increase. PVC and at least some OVAC prepsters would be welcomed.

There's alot of football out there, and I'd like to see it discussed on here, especially if it is south of I-70!!!!!!!

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Welcome everyone. The more the merrier.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Steely Dan wrote:I, for one, am looking forward to the comeuppance that is about to occur with the pinheads that run that website.

I've steered some good posters to this site, so lets hope that word of mouth continues and we see the number of prepsters grow.

In addition, I'd like to see the # of leagues discussed on here increase. PVC and at least some OVAC prepsters would be welcomed.

There's alot of football out there, and I'd like to see it discussed on here, especially if it is south of I-70!!!!!!!

I'd love to see more posters out of the PVC/OVAC regions of Eastern Ohio. It would be nice to be able to follow the PVC on here like we do the other SEO leagues. All it takes is a handful of posters from that region to start posting on here and then spreading the word!!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... welcome aboard to ALL of the new seopsters !!! ... always thought back in the day when the huddle WAS "the word" in high school sports chat - there was no site better ... chatted with many many fine high school sports fans across not only Southern Ohio but all over Ohio ... BUT all things come to an end, jj went after the $$$$ ... the huddle changed hands, and the new owners didn't and don't care about what made the site THE site - the huddlers ... gahs told me about seops , many huddlers from Southern, Southeast Ohio came over here to SEOPs ... MATTASH & Co. have made SEOPs a great site for talking hs sports, where the "seopsters" are what makes the site - I'm glad to have been around here for a few years now, mainly on the hoops forum BUT it's all good ... so welcome to all the newbies to SEOPs !!! ... you won't regret the move besides the only place you will see Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/Southeast Ohio is right here on SEOPs !!!!

... oh yeh, you won't find this guy anywhere else either Image LOL

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

gahs4ever wrote:I have been officially banned from jjhuddle and it came with a message that the ban will never be lifted.

Ive never felt so good in my life! JJ can kiss my hind parts!

I just posted on JJ how I'm not going to pay a fee when there's sites that are free.

See how long it takes to get gonged

Return to “Football”