SEOPS HOF

Re: D4 - R15: (3) Heath vs. (2) Ironton @ Nelsonville York

Post by kantuckyII »

I just listed several articles on the game and the team that I found here

IronTigerMum
Varsity

Post by IronTigerMum »

Gonna be listening to the Tigers again this week. Good luck and safe travel to both teams and hopefully, no injuries for either. Watch for deer to the travelers! Tigers, take care of business and while you're at it, get out there and HIT SOMEBODY!!!!

GOOOOO FIGHTING TIGERS!!!

pappy1
Varsity

Post by pappy1 »

IronTigerMum wrote:Gonna be listening to the Tigers again this week. Good luck and safe travel to both teams and hopefully, no injuries for either. Watch for deer to the travelers! Tigers, take care of business and while you're at it, get out there and HIT SOMEBODY!!!!

GOOOOO FIGHTING TIGERS!!!

Great post!

Tiger Man
Varsity

Post by Tiger Man »

Headed north to get in line.

GO TIGERS GO!!!

Hit Everybody!!!

Who-Dey

T - I - G - E - R - S

79 :-D , 89 :-D , 99 :cry: , 09 :-D

71tigeralum
Waterboy

Post by 71tigeralum »

Little difference in Helmets, who has to change??

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

great articles by everybody. i feel this will be a stiff test for both teams. i'm thinkin this one is gonna get really physical. heath is smaller and quicker, while ironton is huge , and quick. this oughtta be a great game to attend. both have played good quality opponents. and this should be a great matchup. see ya'll there.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Nelsonville Weather:
5:00Pm Sunny Skies 61 Degrees 3Mph
7:00PM Clear Skies 51 Degrees 3Mph
9:00PM Clear SKies 46 Degrees 3Mph
10:00 Clear Skies 46 Degrees E 5Mph

Unreal beautiful weather for this game! awesome, couldn't have asked for a prettier evening! Just hope no one is burning like crazy in the area?!

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

GO TIGERS !!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

good luck to the burg, and oak hill, as well tonight. :-D

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

Won't be close!!!

Speedofsand
Varsity

Post by Speedofsand »

Good luck Tigers !

tk421
Varsity

Post by tk421 »

Hold on to the ball! Turnovers will kill us.

CarmenOhio
Riding the Bench

Post by CarmenOhio »

I'm curious as to why certain(notice I said certain) Ironton fans keep saying this team is so special? I've watched a lot of Ironton football over the past 30 years and to say this team is "special" is a bit much for me. While I do agree this team is VERY selfless, plays as a COMPLETE team and has lots of HEART, talent wise, they are decent. I have no doubt any Ironton team from the late 70's to the mid-90's would beat this team by three touchdowns(at least). I'm saying that to tell you what perspective I see this team in. I'm not trying get down on this team but I have trouble putting an Ironton team that lost to Ashland on too high of a pedestal. I guess I just get tired of hearing Ironton fans get on here and talk about how bad we could beat so and so. We sound like all the fans of teams that used to say "if Ironton was on our schedule this year we would beat them". Like whoever it was that said they saw Amanda CC and wasn't impressed and that Ironton would beat them by 3 td's??? Well, you know what, I'm sure if an Amanda CC fan saw us play Ashland this year they wouldn't be too impressed with us either. Maybe CC had a bad game that night?? Anyway, I guess my point is that we should let our play on the field do the talking. I'm all up for some schedule and personnel debate, but maybe we shouldn't talk about who we could beat next week until this week is over. With all that being said, boys, I hope you prove me wrong. Go Tigers!!

sider
All Conference

Post by sider »

CarmenOhio wrote:I'm curious as to why certain(notice I said certain) Ironton fans keep saying this team is so special? I've watched a lot of Ironton football over the past 30 years and to say this team is "special" is a bit much for me. While I do agree this team is VERY selfless, plays as a COMPLETE team and has lots of HEART, talent wise, they are decent. I have no doubt any Ironton team from the late 70's to the mid-90's would beat this team by three touchdowns(at least). I'm saying that to tell you what perspective I see this team in. I'm not trying get down on this team but I have trouble putting an Ironton team that lost to Ashland on too high of a pedestal. I guess I just get tired of hearing Ironton fans get on here and talk about how bad we could beat so and so. We sound like all the fans of teams that used to say "if Ironton was on our schedule this year we would beat them". Like whoever it was that said they saw Amanda CC and wasn't impressed and that Ironton would beat them by 3 td's??? Well, you know what, I'm sure if an Amanda CC fan saw us play Ashland this year they wouldn't be too impressed with us either. Maybe CC had a bad game that night?? Anyway, I guess my point is that we should let our play on the field do the talking. I'm all up for some schedule and personnel debate, but maybe we shouldn't talk about who we could beat next week until this week is over. With all that being said, boys, I hope you prove me wrong. Go Tigers!!

Boy thats gonna anger of lot of people, but I respect you for being honest...I hope Ironton can get this one, I our area needs them to do well and get back on track

cavalierfan95
Freshman Team

Post by cavalierfan95 »

this cavalier is behind you! now that logan bit the dust (thank god!)yes i hate logan.nonetheless go tigers beat the bulldogs!

lostcause
Freshman Team

Post by lostcause »

IRONTON 32
heath 10

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Lets go Ironton

tigermama
Varsity

Post by tigermama »

GOOD LUCK TIGERS!

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

Good luck to the Tigers, and have a safe trip to and from the game.

fbbacker
Riding the Bench

Post by fbbacker »

Go Tigers! You guys are the only ones left...make us proud!

Return to “Football”