MINFORD SOC CHAMPS

West_Sider
Freshman Team

Re: MINFORD SOC CHAMPS

Post by West_Sider »

Mad_Dogg wrote:
West_Sider wrote:Congrats to Minford. Did I hear right. 2nd time in the history of the Minford program that they won the SOC II trophy outright? If so, something for those young men to be proud of. And if I'm not mistaken 2 years in a row Wheelersburg didn't sniff a share. Maybe West can make that 3 years in a row next year.

you guys didn't get a share either

Yeah, but its not our birth right..... :mrgreen:

Bo_Diaz
JV Team

Post by Bo_Diaz »

Good win and Congrats!

Not a fan of some things that happend late, but it can't be changed now... The PAIN just wasn't what I expect, the team didn't bring the pain... it was the way the refs handled the end of the game. It was a major Cluster ****!

oldcoachb
JV Team

Post by oldcoachb »

I'm so proud of this football team! To the coaches and players, job well done. Great crowd support last night and I expect a huge crowd again Friday. Saw alot of old Minford alum at the game last night and I hope the kids understand how much this means to all of us. :122249

Uncle C
Riding the Bench

Post by Uncle C »

Congrats to the Minford Falcons,,,,Great game last night......at the half I thought it would be a blow out...Valley came back hard...they looked good.
and both teams were classy................We are the champions only played for 3 to 4 seconds, then it was turned off.....
the only game i didnt get to see this year was the River Valley game , and i saw the oak hill game ....the refs made horrible calls in that one.....i hope a rematch
i would love to see burg or oak hill get their chance at a rematch... we will see.
Cant wait till next week
Good Luck Falcons...SOCII champs

gunit
Freshman Team

Post by gunit »

Congratulations to Minford on the win..... good luck to Minford in the playoffs!!!!!!

falcon1
Varsity

Post by falcon1 »

How great for Minford, that this is Fifty years of football , and to win the SOC II ! :mrgreen:

MuletownManiac
JV Team

Post by MuletownManiac »

Bo_Diaz wrote:Good win and Congrats!

Not a fan of some things that happend late, but it can't be changed now... The PAIN just wasn't what I expect, the team didn't bring the pain... it was the way the refs handled the end of the game. It was a major Cluster ****!

Thanks I guess.... Way to be a sore loser...your kids played well but your coach paints a bad picture as the face of your team.

MuletownManiac
JV Team

Post by MuletownManiac »

Dont look now guys but the Falcons have made the playoffs 5 out of 9 seasons in the 2000's. Hey my math isnt great but thats better than 50%

Oh and Coach Daniels has been a coach on all of those teams. :122249 Just some food for thought.

Great Job Guys really proud of all of you.

Mikenmike
JV Team

Post by Mikenmike »

Looks like a coal grove rematch! :twisted:

MuletownManiac
JV Team

Post by MuletownManiac »

I dunno Mike my gut says Ridgewood, or Burg.....dont know why but thats just how I feel. No matter what though I can guarantee the coaching staff will have the boys well prepared for whoever we play.

Mikenmike
JV Team

Post by Mikenmike »

Just have to wait and see it be nice to make our record 5-0 against cg though :-D

live4sport
JV Team

Post by live4sport »

congrats to the Minford Falcons. I believe that makes the 4th different team in the last 4 years to win the title. Maybe next season it will be the Indians turn. Well done Daniels and co. on a successful season. The whole league will support you in the playoffs.

gunit
Freshman Team

Post by gunit »

I took in this game last night as it was the best game of the area. I chose this game over the Burg/West game. The game did not disapoint... great game by two teams.

Congratulations again to the Falcons on winning the league.... well deserved.... to go undefeated in the tough and rugged SOCII is a great accomplishment.

Muletownmaniac.... how does the coach at Valley paint a bad picture for his team... it looked to me like he was sticking up for his team when the ref made a bone headed call..... the refs ended up getting the call right but waited way too long to change it.....i would hope any coach would do that....

fbbacker
Riding the Bench

Post by fbbacker »

Congrats Minford from the Burg.

BigTime
JV Team

Post by BigTime »

Congrats Minford on a Great Season and Good Luck in the postseason. Congrats Coach Daniels and Coach Matiz both former Trojans.

Mikenmike
JV Team

Post by Mikenmike »

Thanks bigtime but daniels is only about 1/10 trojan :lol:

BigTime
JV Team

Post by BigTime »

mikenmike wrote:Thanks bigtime but daniels is only about 1/10 trojan :lol:

I know mikenmike but it's good 1/10 whether he admits it or not I don't know. Good Luck to your Falcons, I'll be routing for you 100%.

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MIGHTY MINFORD FALCONS. GREAT SEASON. KEEP IT GOING !!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

BigOrangeOne wrote:CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MIGHTY MINFORD FALCONS.

BigOrange, just curious if your bed and breakfast is going to be open for business Friday nite........it is very possible some of the folks may need overnite lodging......and I am not talking about a jail cell........... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Bo_Diaz
JV Team

Post by Bo_Diaz »

your kids played well but your coach paints a bad picture as the face of your team.

LMAO!

Because he and his kids were wronged and he was arguing with the refs? I seen Daniels charge out onto the field last season screaming and yelling at the officials. He runs a good program and he's been very successful and his former players would run through a wall for him. The way things went down at the end of the game was very bush league and something I've never seen happen. I've complimented you as a football team on numerous threads, and yesterday was a great football game. But the things that have been said about our coach is bogus, and it's crap that people are able to come on here and say some of the things that have been said on previous threads. Good luck this week and I hope you represent the SOC well in the playoffs.

Return to “Football”