NY BUCKEYES tailgate cookoff??????

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Re: NY BUCKEYES tailgate cookoff??????

Post by Chief Kdogg »

Green Beagle wrote:
M0TIVAT0R wrote:Who didn't show up? Barring a family emergency or a death bed bout, shame on any coach who chose not to show up to promote his players.

Athens and Alex.

Shame on them. They are probably fans of Lucifers Cult (aka JJ Huddle). Seriously though, what reason could they possibly have, and if they had one why didn't they contact someone? I would never pass up a chance like that talk about my players.

JMTG :mrgreen:

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Green Beagle wrote:
M0TIVAT0R wrote:Who didn't show up? Barring a family emergency or a death bed bout, shame on any coach who chose not to show up to promote his players.

Athens and Alex.

WHAT! The two favorite sons of the TVC skipped out. What a crock!

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Green Beagle wrote:

Athens and Alex.

They may have been home game planning for the brutal schedules they have next year. I read on the other forum that they both may be playing Miller next year, and at least one of them is supposedly playing Hannan.

Green Beagle
JV Team

Post by Green Beagle »

The two co-coaches of the year in the TVC ohio. lets revote on that now. You can say what you want about the TVC hocking but those guys do it the right way. Class coaches no social cliques to vote your guy in or keep others out. Say what you want but the Hocking coaches out class most of the ohio coaches. Great job fellas!

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Green Beagle wrote:The two co-coaches of the year in the TVC ohio. lets revote on that now. You can say what you want about the TVC hocking but those guys do it the right way. Class coaches no social cliques to vote your guy in or keep others out. Say what you want but the Hocking coaches out class most of the ohio coaches. Great job fellas!

The arrogance of some of those in the Ohio makes them think they are above everyone else. I think the Hocking is more of down to earth guys. If you were going to have two coaches sharing coach of the year why would it not be the two that won the league? That jus smells like politics to me.

Green Beagle
JV Team

Post by Green Beagle »

I dont mind either choice for coach of the year. Athens came back from the dead this year and had a great season and Alex set some school history. But there are heavy politics played even before the selection for the p-o-y is ever talked about. I agree the Hocking coaches seem to be more down to earth regular guys. May be why teams want to join that league and move to it. Makes sense.

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

M0TIVAT0R wrote:I have been told that this cookoff, in an attempt to stay true to form for tuferhundle, will have no discussion of food, trivia, or cooking. Apparently tufer thinks he spent enough time discussing those topics on his post game radio show. For the cookoff, he doesnt want to discuss any of the topics at hand, but rather scores, players and teams will consume most of the broadcast.

Well that does it, I am definately not going now. :lol:

Teufelhunden
Freshman Team

Post by Teufelhunden »

Coach Adams was in Columbus with his wife at the hospital. Coach Arno had parent teacher conferences and no sitter for his kids afterwards. These two are very classy guys and it would have been nice to have them on but it didn't work out. Sometimes things happen that you can't control.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

T - If you can't make it, then send a representative, period. Pretty simple. You, as the host, should not have to make excuses for the no-shows.

This is why coaches take a beating on the internet, period.

Green Beagle
JV Team

Post by Green Beagle »

I agree, he covered for them on the show and is trying to make things ok. T- its not your fault you tried to do a good thing and they dropped the ball. Big time.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

That was one heck of a cook off!!!!!!!! I ate for 2 hours solid!!! Everything I tried I liked!!!!!! If you didn't make it out to bad, cause you missed one heck of a good time!!!!! I can't wait until next year. :-D

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Who won and with what dish?

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

My guess is dead animal carcass, well done, with plenty of sauce...... :lol: :lol:

And I'm a member of PETA, you know, People Eating Tasty Animals ;-)

Return to “Football”