WK6 (0-5, 0-2) Belpre @ (5-0, 2-0) Nelsonville-York TVC-Ohio

Who Wins?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:19 pm

Total votes: 0

fat tony
Waterboy

Re: WK6 (0-5, 0-2) Belpre @ (5-0, 2-0) Nelsonville-York TVC-Ohio

Post by fat tony »

bucks will be without there great TE and DE mr BUNTING.I know this kid and coached him in baseball.hes a great kid.i my self was pissed off at the refs handycap last week.the punishment dont fit.dave boston should think about things be for he acts.4 weeks for a coaches brther for drinking.dismissle for getting mad and taking it out on the water cooler.come on boston.there kids.get ur head out ur butt,and think.we have a amazing team,yes team but connor has helped us to victory how many times this year.this TEAM is unselfish and want to win.if 1 guy runs for all the points or everone scores.as long as they win they dont care.go bucks .connor im on ur side buddy.dont give up.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

The trivalleyconference.com leaderboard is uploaded and updated after week 5 games.

trivalleyconference.com

click 'view leaderboard'

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

fat tony wrote:bucks will be without there great TE and DE mr BUNTING.I know this kid and coached him in baseball.hes a great kid.i my self was pissed off at the refs handycap last week.the punishment dont fit.dave boston should think about things be for he acts.4 weeks for a coaches brther for drinking.dismissle for getting mad and taking it out on the water cooler.come on boston.there kids.get ur head out ur butt,and think.we have a amazing team,yes team but connor has helped us to victory how many times this year.this TEAM is unselfish and want to win.if 1 guy runs for all the points or everone scores.as long as they win they dont care.go bucks .connor im on ur side buddy.dont give up.

What happened with this kid that he isn't playing?Is it injury or discipline?

bucksfan08
Freshman Team

Post by bucksfan08 »

discipline. It was more than taking it out on a water cooler. As a team capt. they are held to higher standards than the rest of the team, arguing with other teammates, the unruly behavior on the sidelines as well as more mouthing off while teams were shaking hands. Coach Boston has rules at the very beginning of each season, and its very clear, dont follow them and you're gone. It's sad, yes, but it happens.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

what happened?

madfootballfan
Waterboy

Post by madfootballfan »

Belpre with the biggest upset in S.E.O. this year

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

coach perkins has a big mouth and was running it to conner, conner didnt do nothing wrong ,,he was being screwed over out their ,,and its all B.S.. BOSTON HAS A PLAYER ON THE TEAM WHO IS COACE PERKINS LIT. BROTHER WHO IS STILL ON AFTER BEING BUSTED FOR ALC. AND KICKS A KID OFF THE TEAM FOR BEING EMOTIONAL. ??? DONT MAKE SENSE, THE ALC.KID HE IS AN ASST.. COACHES BROTHER SO HE STAYS ON THE TEAM.. b.S ITS OK TO DRINK JUST DONT GET EMOTIONAL :roll:

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

buckeyeguy wrote:coach perkins has a big mouth and was running it to conner, conner didnt do nothing wrong ,,he was being screwed over out their ,,and its all B.S.. BOSTON HAS A PLAYER ON THE TEAM WHO IS COACE PERKINS LIT. BROTHER WHO IS STILL ON AFTER BEING BUSTED FOR ALC. AND KICKS A KID OFF THE TEAM FOR BEING EMOTIONAL. ??? DONT MAKE SENSE, THE ALC.KID HE IS AN ASST.. COACHES BROTHER SO HE STAYS ON THE TEAM.. b.S ITS OK TO DRINK JUST DONT GET EMOTIONAL :roll:

I guess it's like anything else in life, it's "who you know" (or are related 2) :122247

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

NY - 35

BELPRE 7
Last edited by buckeyeguy on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

2 more days Buckeyes stay focused one game @ a time.... Beat Belpre

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I think we will have to wait and see what happens! We will find out what happened soon enough. Before every one gets worked into a frenzy over this they should wait until we all get the facts!. :122245 :122245

NYF
Freshman Team

Post by NYF »

Well it's obvious that many of you don't have all of the facts. If so, I don't think we would see some of these post. I believe there's more to the story than just Friday night. I would hold off posting until you get the complete story, not just your one sided opinion. Do you truly believe after what Dave Boston went through before the season he would make such a drastic decision without speaking to higher authority? Let alone making sure he had the complete story? Come on people, think before you post. I'm hearing that they have interviewed several people, adults, players and cheerleaders to see if there was any wrong doing. As noted, I believe this is not just a one night issue, maybe several that have built up over time. Things you would not know about FatTony. Conner is a good kid from what I can see, but regardless if you coached him 6 years ago in baseball is different story. Let's let this kid get things worked out and get ready for basketball. I heard he a pretty good BB player. Regarding Coach Perks brother. He was disiplined and did not play for 4 or 5 weeks. Standard policy at NY from what I have been told.

nybucks2see
Waterboy

Post by nybucks2see »

Once again evrything is speculation at this point. But what I did see with my own eyes was how his own mother reacted torwards the coaches, that was embarrasing to say the least. She as an adult could have handled things differently. It was not just about her and her son, but about how all of the kids that worked hard for the win. As for the repeated comment about this not being an isolated incident, I too have seen many "temper tantrums" displayed by this young man. I am sure it will all work out in the wash.

otterslide
JV Team

Post by otterslide »

Disipline is a huge issue through out all the schools right now. Main problem is the parents want to run their chops to the coaches and the admin. before they know the facts as well. Parents need to support the coaches and Admin in this area. One may think their kids wouldn't do such things but they do. Why? I don't know. Peer pressure? Maybe. However the fact remains never be suprised what your kids may do despite what you as the parent may think. I did things as a kid that if my parents knew would be very upset..I think if each and everyone of you look at yourselves in the mirror and reflect back I am sure you have had those incidents as well. The biggest thing is did you get caught!!
Anyway, I am Belpre fan however I call a spade a spade and if there are discipline rules given to each kids at NY via the admin or the coaching staff then it is what it is. You break the rule you pay the piper simple as that. You murder someone you pay the piper. Rules are Rules and they are there for a reason. I as a parent would support the coaching staff in this issue and any other rule violations even if it were my kid. Trust me my kids has done things wrong as well and he has paid for it thru the school and then through me as a parent.
Time to take the kids of the bottle (wanted to say something else...lol)...they need to grow up and learn their life lessons through their wrong doings just as majority of us as parents had to do.
As a Belpre guy I support NY and it seems they have laid out the rules and they are being broken. I would hope for the same support if a kid from Belpre did the same and was being punished.

otterslide
JV Team

Post by otterslide »

I see a schedule that next year we do not play NY. However in 2011-12 :122246 "WE'RE BACK" :122246 :122246

Maybe the schools are giving us one year of seperation so we can be appriciative (sp) of each other....lol....
However, I don't see Wahama on here...ugg...hopefully we will drop the Fort Frye game...who knows ..I hope for the best.

I just ran into this for 2011-12

Fri 08/26/11 Vincent Warren Local
Fri 09/02/11 Fort Frye High
Fri 09/09/11 @ Nelsonville-York H. S.
Fri 09/16/11 @ Federal-Hocking High School
Fri 09/23/11 South Gallia High School
Fri 09/30/11 @ Southern High School
Fri 10/07/11 @ Miller H. S.
Fri 10/14/11 Trimble Local High School
Fri 10/21/11 @ Eastern High School -
Fri 10/28/11 Waterford High School

http://www.highschoolsports.net/default ... &year=2011

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

otterslide wrote:I see a schedule that next year we do not play NY. However in 2011-12 :122246 "WE'RE BACK" :122246 :122246

Maybe the schools are giving us one year of seperation so we can be appriciative (sp) of each other....lol....
However, I don't see Wahama on here...ugg...hopefully we will drop the Fort Frye game...who knows ..I hope for the best.

That has to be an outdated schedule........Remember, there are 9 Hocking games you have to play now..........Wahama is not on that schedule. Adding Wahama is what caused the 2010 non-league Week 3 game between NY and Belpre to be cancelled in the first place.

Belpre only has 2 non-league games at this point, and they appear to remain Warren and Fort Frye.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

NYBuckeye96 wrote:
otterslide wrote:I see a schedule that next year we do not play NY. However in 2011-12 :122246 "WE'RE BACK" :122246 :122246

That has to be an outdated schedule........Remember, there are 9 Hocking games you have to play now..........Wahama is not on that schedule. Adding Wahama is what caused the 2010 non-league Week 3 game between NY and Belpre to be cancelled in the first place.

Belpre only has 2 non-league games at this point, and they appear to remain Warren and Fort Frye.

I believe that is a mistake since Wahama is on the 2010 schedule on 9-17,either NY or Fort Fry will be replaced by Wahama on the 2011 schedule

otterslide
JV Team

Post by otterslide »

Yes I argee with both of you. However, it is wishful thinking...lol...I personally hate not playing NY. I have the upmost respect for them in ALL sports. They bring good competition to us year in and year out in ALL sports as we do them. I am hoping NY bumps Fort Frye.
I don't see playing NY in week #3 because that would be the week to start Hocking play. Maybe just Maybe NY and Belpre are holding on too a possible week 2 game. Otherwise I don't know why Wahama wouldn't be on the schedule. Something I think is waiting to play out and it hampers on Wahama, Belpre, and NY scheduling. LOL...I hope.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

otterslide wrote:Yes I argee with both of you. However, it is wishful thinking...lol...I personally hate not playing NY. I have the upmost respect for them in ALL sports. They bring good competition to us year in and year out in ALL sports as we do them. I am hoping NY bumps Fort Frye.
I don't see playing NY in week #3 because that would be the week to start Hocking play. Maybe just Maybe NY and Belpre are holding on too a possible week 2 game. Otherwise I don't know why Wahama wouldn't be on the schedule. Something I think is waiting to play out and it hampers on Wahama, Belpre, and NY scheduling. LOL...I hope.

I too would love to see the NY-Belpre rivalry continue.I always enjoyed playing them in football and basketball because they have such great programs and are usually very good in both sports.I really hate to see most of the Ohio division games go away especially NY and Vinton County.I have 11 year old grandsons in both school systems,Belpre & Vinton playing in the peewee leagues and was looking forward to them playing against each other in 4 or 5 years.I hope some of these old rivalries can be renewed in the future.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

This is what I think is going to happen!!!!
I have talked to one or two people from different schools and this is what I think will happen within the next 3 years!

Basicly the TVC as we know/knew it is gone! The Hocking will add until they get 10 teams and split into 2 divisions, (they will add more if they can get them) At that point you would have 2 5 team divisions. you would play your four division games and then play 2 teams from the other division rotating every other year.

There will be a big seperation between the Ohio and the Hocking. I don't see the TVC Ohio and Hocking just splitting away from each other, but there will be more of a feeling that each is it's own league.

I would expect to see the Ohio expand some more to but not as fast as the Hocking.

Return to “Football”