#3 West Muskingham 4-1 8.0000
#4 Heath 4-1 7.6000
#5 Coshocton 4-1 7.3500
#6 Alexander 5-0 6.3500
#7 Ironton 3-2 6.5000
#8 Portsmouth 3-2 5.1000
West Portsmouth 4-1 5.1000
#10 Westfall 3-2 4.9000

This is the unoffical standings as of this morning.
Ironton has a date 10/9 with 5-0 Jackson (DIII-REgion 12 #3), 10/16 Portsmouth 3-2 (DIV-Region 15 #8),10/23 Nelsonville 5-0 (D-V Region 19 #4), and 10/30 Warren 5-0 (DII-Region 7 #9).
Don't care what anyone says, Ironton has a tough finish of the season ahead of them. Wish them luck except in week 10 when they visit Warren, of course. WOW, if you guys make it in you will sure have earned your way in.

WTIGER 80
Freshman Team

Re: WK6 (1-4, 0-1) Chillicothe @ (3-2, 1-1) Ironton SEOAL

Post by WTIGER 80 »

Ironton 64-7 Chilly gets hammered in this one.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i hope our players are not reading this , and can be convinced they are underdogs instead. because we need to get it together in a hurry for the rest of this tough schedule, and then worry about a playoff run.

victor creed
Varsity

Post by victor creed »

ironton needs to get healthy first, and to not lose any more kids to season ending injurys would be a plus.

callmespidy
Waterboy

Post by callmespidy »

wetzel isnt starting this week. Wonder y?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

WTIGER 80 wrote:Ironton 64-7 Chilly gets hammered in this one.

NAh!! chilli kicks 4 field goals!

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Ironton should be pretty motivated after a couple of loses and will likely take it out on Chillicothe. I-Town 42-12

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

2old wrote:TYYDGHY,

March on???? I would say regroup and refocus. TWO straight defeats is not the time to march on. More like lick your wounds and and regroup. Rethink your strategy. The current one has you on a two game slippery slide. I agre this chilly bunch is a good team to heal what ails the Tigers. I think the ailment is lackavictorinochampeonshyp.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ironton will not have to re-group here--Show up and just go up and down the field

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Anyone else watch the JP Taylor carry on IFC that is marked a 'real nice carry'? I gained a lot of respect for the kid in this game. He just had so much go wrong against him at Ashland, and was slobberknocked there too but yet, boy, he played well against Logan!

tigermama
Varsity

Post by tigermama »

callmespidy wrote:wetzel isnt starting this week. Wonder y?

I hadn't heard anything? Are you sure about that information? Mid-terms are due out soon aren't they, he isn't having trouble with grades or any injuries that you know of?

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Ironton willl win this one easily. The thing they need to concentrate on in this game is ball handling. In the two losses they have had major problems hodling onto the ball whether it be running with it or dropping passes.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

2old: MARCH ON is an acronym I share with two other posters on here that graduated with me during one of our state championship runs. I would explain it to you but based on your horrendous attempt at trying to create one, you could never grasp it. It is something your brain can only comprehend once your team at minimum, is a state semi-finalist in something. Until then, march on yourself to your own teams concerns or wish us well, as i have your team, if Im bored enough to venture into other high schools future team endeavours...my user name is also an acronym, one no-one could ever figure out... i like acronyms...

Tiger Town Turkey: if your laughing at me, my aunt who has reserved seats right on the fifty(for the past 30 years), five rows up for optimal viewing, will handle you. She is the size of two of our biggest line players and still in reasonably good shape...I know who you are and she will handle you in tiger alley;]!!!!

get the ball get the ball get the ball get the ball get the ball, my dad who is in a better place, made that one up and is still carried on by many tiger fans who like to have an occasional outburst, we are a creative bunch....but my aunt's left hook is the most creative of all.. I know, she helped watch me after school...Thats why i was fast as lighting and ran right to the state in track.. hehe....
Last edited by Tjhtygeverve on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

I agree cannon.. And i just watched the news on cnn here in orlando, where we are having brilliant fall weather, high 70's and low moisture, the tri-state looked like a downpour for tomorrow.. so they better velcro those hands to the ball...I pray for no injuries...

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

NO NO NO NO! RAIN? again! I hate that..I'll have to get umbrella boy back again! geesh

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

tjhtygeverve wrote:
Tiger Town Turkey: if your laughing at me, my aunt who has reserved seats right on the fifty(for the past 30 years), five rows up for optimal viewing, will handle you. She is the size of two of our biggest line players and still in reasonably good shape...I know who you are and she will handle you in tiger alley;]!!!!

get the ball get the ball get the ball get the ball get the ball, my dad who is in a better place, made that one up and is still carried on by many tiger fans who like to have an occasional outburst, we are a creative bunch....but my aunt's left hook is the most creative of all.. I know, she helped watch me after school...Thats why i was fast as lighting and ran right to the state in track.. hehe....

hey young man, I have been on several road trips with your dad and you might like to know Tommy Tipton is carrying on your dad's tradition of "GET THE BALL"............ and I would never laugh at you cause I am afraid of your Aunt as much as you are but I will make sure she sees me tomorrow nite and maybe I can set in her lap and discuss the past a little bit......if you had been a good little boy after school she wouldn't have had to watch you................ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

I was being sarcastic, I knew better that you'd be ridiculing me.. Just wanted to throw some lite stuff out there to hopefully get the tiger-curious Logan posters off my buttocks... Yep all should be afraid of my aunt.. she rules, but after sixth grade, she quit watching me, cause i never did anything wrong.. haha.... all I've done is support, love, and been loyal to the tigers, and if someone criticizes them unfairly or calls for harm to them, I'm right in there, proving them wrong, probably doing what my dad would be if he and mom wouldnt have passed so quickly, but we all know he's in a much better place.. MARCH ON!!!!...I remember my dad In King's Daughters for about two weeks before the month of his passing, being in a rx coma from all the meds, probably the morphine drip he could push at any time not talking since we put him in the hospital. I was at the hospital most of the afternoon on a friday, and we played ashland at ashland. I bent down and whispered to him" i know you can hear me, im gonna leave and go watch the tigers, then sneak back in to see you after the game, get some rest" SO.... after we beat them, I stopped for a beer and a burger, and then headed to Kings daughters, and before i could say a word, he spoke for the first time in about a week and mumbled:" I smell beer and I know we handled ashland... I gave him a cheek kiss and whispered, we didnt handle them, we dominated them... it was a great moment... the next day we prayed together, and he asked to be saved, and to be forgiven of all his sins. It was awesome. They released him that day. He wanted to drive by the high school stadium, and as weak as he was got out and looked, the student gate was open, and he walked onto the field and said.. just needed to do that... he died two weeks later after a long coma from the drugs at home... it was bittersweet and heart breakiing.. but he died accepting Christ and having a final look at tanks memorial... get the ball, get the ball, get the ball, get the ball, get the ball,and YES i can still hear tommy tipton carrying on the chant sometimes on the webcast...

tigermama
Varsity

Post by tigermama »

tjhtygeverve: That was a beautiful post about your dad that brought tears to my eyes.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

tjhtygeverve wrote:I was being sarcastic, I knew better that you'd be ridiculing me.. Just wanted to throw some lite stuff out there to hopefully get the tiger-curious Logan posters off my buttocks... Yep all should be afraid of my aunt.. she rules, but after sixth grade, she quit watching me, cause i never did anything wrong.. haha.... all I've done is support, love, and been loyal to the tigers, and if someone criticizes them unfairly or calls for harm to them, I'm right in there, proving them wrong, probably doing what my dad would be if he and mom wouldnt have passed so quickly, but we all know he's in a much better place.. MARCH ON!!!!...I remember my dad In King's Daughters for about two weeks before the month of his passing, being in a rx coma from all the meds, probably the morphine drip he could push at any time not talking since we put him in the hospital. I was at the hospital most of the afternoon on a friday, and we played ashland at ashland. I bent down and whispered to him" i know you can hear me, im gonna leave and go watch the tigers, then sneak back in to see you after the game, get some rest" SO.... after we beat them, I stopped for a beer and a burger, and then headed to Kings daughters, and before i could say a word, he spoke for the first time in about a week and mumbled:" I smell beer and I know we handled ashland... I gave him a cheek kiss and whispered, we didnt handle them, we dominated them... it was a great moment... the next day we prayed together, and he asked to be saved, and to be forgiven of all his sins. It was awesome. They released him that day. He wanted to drive by the high school stadium, and as weak as he was got out and looked, the student gate was open, and he walked onto the field and said.. just needed to do that... he died two weeks later after a long coma from the drugs at home... it was bittersweet and heart breakiing.. but he died accepting Christ and having a final look at tanks memorial... get the ball, get the ball, get the ball, get the ball, get the ball,and YES i can still hear tommy tipton carrying on the chant sometimes on the webcast...

I can't describe that! My lord, That was wonderful!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

same here tigermama, and i know them both very well.

Return to “Football”