Nelsonville-York fans I Just Heard something at work that

buckfan84
All Conference

Re: Nelsonville-York fans I Just Heard something at work that

Post by buckfan84 »

That is true to a point. They still have to decide to renew his coaching contract or not. Now, that may not happen tonight but it has to happen soon. Even if they decide in private what to do, they will have to make it public before an actual decision can be made. I do hope the board makes the right decision. A lot of people are counting on them.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

I think ideally this will be worked out before the meeting.

At this point, it should be a compromise of some kind. Apparently, the superintendent feels that he has enough to fire Boston. Apparently, the board feels the same way, but maybe doesn't feel that they "need" to fire Boston, as there is a difference between having enough information and having information that makes it necessary.

Therefore, it would be best to bring Boston back into his position. However, Boston should be given a guideline of expectations, and it should be made clear that any deviation from those guidelines will cause Boston's immediate dismissal.

This will bring Coach Boston back, and it will also address any problems the administration has with his previous actions. This solution should suit everyone involved.

Orestes'
Freshman Team

Post by Orestes' »

Maybe now they will get a coach who will stop ducking the Lancers!

Spenceman
Freshman Team

Post by Spenceman »

Orestes' wrote:Maybe now they will get a coach who will stop ducking the Lancers!

shut up about ducking the lancers,no1 is ducking the lancers give it up!!dont mean 2 sound rude but dang it get old after awhile lol

rut151
Freshman Team

Post by rut151 »

koondogger wrote:
koondogger wrote:If the bucks want to keep winning, they need a rutter in charge!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just my thoughts guys!

I stand by my comments!

Bring Meade Back and bring dominance back!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Why is it just about always a classless piece of crap from Trimble that just has to get on here and make a low life statement? Go spend your grub stubs and drink your Cobra 40oz. on the tax payers dollar then shut the #@$@$ up!
Just my thoughts guys!

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Whatever, toolboy! We are tired of you guys never returning phone calls when we try to schedule you. I bet Meade will play us when he gets in there.

rut151
Freshman Team

Post by rut151 »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote:Whatever, toolboy! We are tired of you guys never returning phone calls when we try to schedule you. I bet Meade will play us when he gets in there.

Do your homework, Meade will not be the coach, F.H. is in the T.V.C. Hocking,
N.Y. has tried to schedule N.Y. before tired of trying, N.Y. gets very little points from beating the snot out of F.H. and really please do your homework: based on your thought process for this post you really need to exercise your brain so you can
get a G.E.D.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

These are Trimble children posing as FH fans. Pay them no mind.

They are simply baiting for responses.

geck0
Waterboy

Post by geck0 »

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

:lol: BRING ON DUCK! :mrgreen: :lol: DUCK IS THE MAN! :mrgreen: :lol: 3 CHEERS FOR THE DUCKTEL YORK BUCKEYES! :mrgreen:
:lol: BRING ON DUCK! :mrgreen: :lol: DUCK IS THE MAN! :mrgreen: :lol: 3 CHEERS FOR THE DUCKTEL YORK BUCKEYES! :mrgreen:

This message paid for by the committee to HIRE DUCK!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

We can kill this topic!!!!!
Coach Boston is back!!!!!!

Look out TomKittens

ucantcme
Freshman Team

Post by ucantcme »

I know they have been bugged all weekend. I want to tell the NY school board Thank you!!!! Thank you for working this out. We all counted on you and you came through for all of us...... THANK YOU!!!

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

for real is BOSTON BACK!!!!!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

NY BUCKS wrote:for real is BOSTON BACK!!!!!!

Yep yep!!!

the Kool-Aid Man
Freshman Team

Post by the Kool-Aid Man »

RUT.....Tel me this how come everytime someone makes a comment its always someone from glouster and then you comeback with a smart comment yourself.....I think that makes you know better than them....BTW hows the foot

rut151
Freshman Team

Post by rut151 »

the Kool-Aid Man wrote:RUT.....Tel me this how come everytime someone makes a comment its always someone from glouster and then you comeback with a smart comment yourself.....I think that makes you know better than them....BTW hows the foot

My comments have some common sense thought, not sure what my feet have to do with anything.

Frank Costanza
Waterboy

Post by Frank Costanza »

Some are happy that Boston is back, some are not.

broncofan09
Varsity

Post by broncofan09 »

Your right some people are not happy like Trimble fans and all other teams that play us because now they have no chance to win. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Go Buckeyes

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Trimble fans are very happy that boston is back.

Jim
Waterboy

Post by Jim »

Boston has cheated before and got caught thanks to the fine folks from Alexander. Look for it to happen again!

BuckBob
Waterboy

Post by BuckBob »

JIM. what is your obsession with Nelsonville York and Coach Boston. I see you talk about us more than your own team. Get over it. We are a solid program who played with an ineligable freshman who played in our blow out games. That was our big advantage. Why dont you just praise the athletes you do have at Alexander because I know they are there. Nelsonville takes pride in our program as should you. Even though Alexander's record doesn't show it they have been competive for the most part. Good Luck to all area teams and GO BUCKS

Return to “Football”