TVC-Ohio 2009

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: TVC-Ohio 2009

Post by Orange and Brown »

boilermaker wrote:I didnt realize there were other sports .I know Football is a sport. I think Basketball is one . Baseball maybe.Wrestling,Track and Vollyball probably. Soccer :roll:

I thought the other stuff was there just to keep you in shape for Football.

fasteach
Varsity

Post by fasteach »

has anyone looked at the total votes? now how many people really think that vinton has a better chance of winning the title than meigs? i do not want to be bragging but, some chance has to be better than no chance at all :lol:

JJ Hale
JV Team

Post by JJ Hale »

Solomon wrote:I am holding everybody accountable when my Ironmen trounce Wellston, and especially you JJ when Wellston goes winless again, (alright, maybe one or two, maybe three wins) but you will see I was right and you were wrong.

Solomon, I am not sure as to what your problem is with me, but I hardly think the Rockets will go winless this season. I live in Jackson and consider myself an Ironmen fan and supporter. I am certain that most Ironmen fans are not nearly as narrow minded and blinded by their love of Ironmen football to look past a fierce rival like Wellston. Read my post, I simply stated that the Rockets should be much improved and will not be an easy out for anyone. If I am wrong about the Rockets so be it. However, if you are wrong I would hope that you have the nads to admit it also. Good Luck to the Rockets this season!

Solomon
Freshman Team

Post by Solomon »

You bet, if I am wrong I will admit it and I expect the same from every other poster on here. Like I said I am holding everyone accountable. But when you say much improve what does that really mean? I pointed out earlier that they only won four football games last year; and who was those wins against? Nobody? Belpre 3-7, Vinton County 1-9, Athens 4-6, and Alexander 4-6. And they got these four wins with arguably the best player in the TVC, Matt Lockard, besides Arnold of Nelsonville, who was better? The point is they lost Lockard, too many egos to have chemistry, I am not sold on Mantel not exactly Joe Pa, and it is Wellston, if they lose they will want to fight or blame everyone else. I will stand by my prediction, no more than TWO wins for the Rockets this season.

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

ARNOLD WAS BETTER THEN LOCKARD :!: 8)

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

FIRST OF ALL MEIGS IS NOT WHAT PEOPLE THINK... THEY ARE OK BUT THEY WILL LOSE TO ATHENS THIS YEAR,, LISTEN FOLKS IF IF IF IF BIG IF NY DID NOT WIN THE TVC THIS YEAR ATHENS WILL,THEY ARE MUCH BETTER THEN LAST YEAR I KNOW IT AND WAS NOT BAD LAST YEAR,I KNOW THEIR THE TEAM TO CHALLANGE NY THEY ARE OR WILL BE BETTER THEN MEIGS THIS YEAR.. NY IS STILL ON TOP BUT ATHENS WILL BE 2ND MEIGS WELL U GUYS CAN FIGHT IT OUT WITH WELLSTON FOR 3RD AND WE ALL KNOW THE REST :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

buckeyeguy wrote:FIRST OF ALL MEIGS IS NOT WHAT PEOPLE THINK... THEY ARE OK BUT THEY WILL LOSE TO ATHENS THIS YEAR,, LISTEN FOLKS IF IF IF IF BIG IF NY DID NOT WIN THE TVC THIS YEAR ATHENS WILL,THEY ARE MUCH BETTER THEN LAST YEAR I KNOW IT AND WAS NOT BAD LAST YEAR,I KNOW THEIR THE TEAM TO CHALLANGE NY THEY ARE OR WILL BE BETTER THEN MEIGS THIS YEAR.. NY IS STILL ON TOP BUT ATHENS WILL BE 2ND MEIGS WELL U GUYS CAN FIGHT IT OUT WITH WELLSTON FOR 3RD AND WE ALL KNOW THE REST :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree that Athens will be better than last year BUT I think meigs will be very good this year. I can see Meigs and Athens with 1 or 2 league losses this year. I think it might come down to who wins that game for second place.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

wellston
athens
meigs
ny
alex
belpre
vinton

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

DILLIGAF wrote:wellston
athens
meigs
ny
alex
belpre
vinton

Now thats a joke right??
NY 4th???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8
Our JV team would finish better than 4th.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Now that is funny ,to think your JV team would finish fourth. :lol: :lol: :lol: Or its just arrogant! :shock: :shock: :shock:

05buckeye
JV Team

Post by 05buckeye »

n-y jv would beat wellston anyday.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Just say NO 05buckeye. :mrgreen:

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

JV WOULD BEAT WELLSTON

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

boilermaker wrote:Just say NO 05buckeye. :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Come on guys you cant be serious , or you are still in wonderland . Wellston will be very good this year. I guessing you guys are still in grade school , or you have been eating spotted mushrooms. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

boilermaker wrote:Come on guys you cant be serious , or you are still in wonderland . Wellston will be very good this year. I guessing you guys are still in grade school , or you have been eating spotted mushrooms. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those are the "magic" ones aren't they. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Yes they are, Indians used to have visions after eating them. :o :122248 :razz: :lol: :mrgreen:

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

man these magic mushrooms are so good :lol: :lol: :lol:

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

1. NY

2. Meigs / Athens

4. Belpre oh wait are they in the Ohio this year?
5. Wellston
6. Alex
7. VC

fasteach
Varsity

Post by fasteach »

athens better than meigs? that is just silly.
hey beating alexander does not put you up for title consideration. athens got smoked by wellston last year and where did wellston finish? nelsonville and meigs and then a lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng fall.
athens guys beat someone then talk. hey maybe this year you'll be 500 in some sport then you'll be talking state title. you have 1 already. best heapers of crap. how can a program that 2 years ago got kicked out of the seoal for being patetically unable to compete, not win just compete, even talk about how good they are? vinton county,alexander, wellston, belpre are just terrible at football and you still did not dominate them.

and now you want nelsonville and meigs? well when i played T ball i wanted the yankees in a the series also :lol:

Return to “Football”