DV R17 Finals #2 Zane Trace v. #1 Wheelersburg

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: DV R17 Finals #2 Zane Trace v. #1 Wheelersburg

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Also Burg is not Alexander. You can live off that win til next year. It'll be the last for ZT.

cg-ironton fan
Freshman Team

Post by cg-ironton fan »

P(irate) wrote:Also Burg is not Alexander. You can live off that win til next year. It'll be the last for ZT.
dang I thought I was reading a burg/tiger thread there for a minute LOL! these zane trace people don't know about this heater I am still on and remember last week I said burg by 21+ :o . I still think burg is gonna fix last Friday mistakes and play a error free game and get a huge big win in this game by lots of points!

pirate is ok he just has way to get under your skin LOL, I see how you have done so with some of these zane trace people

pirate 35 burg grad6 17

Bezzer22
Waterboy

Post by Bezzer22 »

The Oaf wrote:These chest thumping threads are usually decided by who has the most teeth!
Well we know people from wheelersburg don't have any teeth

WhiskeyTwoFive
Riding the Bench

Post by WhiskeyTwoFive »

I think P(irate) failed to make the playoff when he was in school....sounds a lot like Uncle Rico. Its just high school bruh a bunch of kids full of heart and testosterone out there having fun and battling. Hes not getting under my skin but he may be irritating his own skin stroking to his wheelersburg memorabilia and game tapes lol.

And yes Burg is not Alexander...and ZT isnt the Ridge.

I have no affiliation with either school....but I have watched ZT....I just like high school football and whiskey!

The Nature Boy
JV Team

Post by The Nature Boy »

This has been enjoyable. People bringing up old Dick Tipton and how one player named whatever is going to change the face of the game. Last time I checked coaches coach and high school football players do their best to execute the game plan and hopefully it goes the way it is supposed to. You are in week 13 and should be thankful. Best team don't always win and sometimes life goes on. Best wishes to both teams and I hope it comes down to the wire. It should be a dandy. :geek:

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

I hope this is a good game... Burg needs a test before they play luke-warm water

theburgtheword
Varsity

Post by theburgtheword »

This topic has got bad because of a bunch of high school kids tooting their own horns. I have seen Zane Trace play. They are good, but not great. The Burg wins 35-14.
Last edited by theburgtheword on Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

cg-ironton fan wrote:
P(irate) wrote:Also Burg is not Alexander. You can live off that win til next year. It'll be the last for ZT.
dang I thought I was reading a burg/tiger thread there for a minute LOL! these zane trace people don't know about this heater I am still on and remember last week I said burg by 21+ :o . I still think burg is gonna fix last Friday mistakes and play a error free game and get a huge big win in this game by lots of points!

pirate is ok he just has way to get under your skin LOL, I see how you have done so with some of these zane trace people

pirate 35 burg grad6 17
I need to step my game up. However, these zt supporters are lame at best. I get it though. It must be hard cheering for a team that can't compete lol BURG ROLLS BIG!!

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

theburgtheword wrote:This topic has got bad because of a bunch of high school kids tooting their own horns. I have seen Zane Trace play. They are good, but not great. The Burg wins 35-14.
Idk why high school kids would even want to get on here! Lol none of what we say means anything!! Most of us are a bunch of has beens, and for the ZT fans a bunch of never was! Hahaha

WhiskeyTwoFive
Riding the Bench

Post by WhiskeyTwoFive »

#GloryDays

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Hahaha ^^ glory days forsure!!

cg-ironton fan
Freshman Team

Post by cg-ironton fan »

^^^^^^^^^ on a roll now ^^^^^^^^^^

hey I hit 4 home runs my senior year that should count for something LOL

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

WhiskeyTwoFive wrote:I think P(irate) failed to make the playoff when he was in school....sounds a lot like Uncle Rico. Its just high school bruh a bunch of kids full of heart and testosterone out there having fun and battling. Hes not getting under my skin but he may be irritating his own skin stroking to his wheelersburg memorabilia and game tapes lol.

And yes Burg is not Alexander...and ZT isnt the Ridge.

I have no affiliation with either school....but I have watched ZT....I just like high school football and whiskey!
I am a Pirate. It is in my blood. I have seen many Pirate teams come through Burg and this is the best one yet. That's saying something right there. All you ZT fans are all living a pipe dream fantasy. You played 2 mediocre at best football teams. Burg already beat the second best team in the region in week 11. Burg will roll. Maybe y'all should come back on here after the game. We all know you're gonna be groupies after Friday.

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

BurgGrad6 wrote:
theburgtheword wrote:This topic has got bad because of a bunch of high school kids tooting their own horns. I have seen Zane Trace play. They are good, but not great. The Burg wins 35-14.
Idk why high school kids would even want to get on here! Lol none of what we say means anything!! Most of us are a bunch of has beens, and for the ZT fans a bunch of never was! Hahaha
and the older we get the more has been we become, on a variety of topics..... :mrgreen:

The Nature Boy
JV Team

Post by The Nature Boy »

Stir that pot with the Pirate stew. :D Hope ZT gets a belly full of it Friday night cause the Burg is coming to town and when we leave you will know you was Burgerized to the max. Have a lovely Pirate day! :twisted:

The Nature Boy
JV Team

Post by The Nature Boy »

42-21 Burg is a good score

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

If it doesn't get cleaned up I'm gonna lock the thread. It's gone from a little trash talk to immature high school stupidity and it needs to stop.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Piratefan2
Varsity

Post by Piratefan2 »

what is maxpreps saying the prediction for this game is? I couldn't find it???? maybe somebody posted it already but i didn't see it???

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Wow, this went south quick. I guess I'll just read for a while after this post.

Good luck to the Pirates. Go out and play your game you will bring home a Regional Title.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I think ZT will be able to hang with burg for a half, but I think the Burg will pull away in the second half.
Burg 38
ZT 21

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

Return to “Football”