DV R19 Final: Bucyrus Wynford vs. Lucasville Valley

RoyalNut
Riding the Bench

Re: DV R19 Final: Bucyrus Wynford vs. Lucasville Valley

Post by RoyalNut »

ZacBrownBand wrote:Anyone else love how RoyalNut is on here and he is being greatly fair. I mean he doesn't try to just make this into a screaming contest and gives us good information on what we can expect. Sometimes people will just get on and say how much their team will when by and why we suck, but nope Royal has been very great about his posts. RN has given us some info about their team that we can discuss and try to make predictions about

You have represented Wynford well, RoyalNut. I thank you for being sportsman like on your posts

*Or she everywhere, we don't know lol
Truth is last week I was a little cocky. I really expected to beat West pretty bad. Guess what I found out, you teams down in the southern part of this state know how to play football just as well as anywhere.

I am not taking Valley lightly. I sure hope are kids don't , I think if they over look this team even a little. We will be saying welcome to Basketball season!

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

RoyalNut wrote:
ZacBrownBand wrote:Anyone else love how RoyalNut is on here and he is being greatly fair. I mean he doesn't try to just make this into a screaming contest and gives us good information on what we can expect. Sometimes people will just get on and say how much their team will when by and why we suck, but nope Royal has been very great about his posts. RN has given us some info about their team that we can discuss and try to make predictions about

You have represented Wynford well, RoyalNut. I thank you for being sportsman like on your posts

Truth is last week I was a little cocky. I really expected to beat West pretty bad. Guess what I found out, you teams down in the southern part of this state know how to play football just as well as anywhere.

I am not taking Valley lightly. I sure hope are kids don't , I think if they over look this team even a little. We will be saying welcome to Basketball season!
This years Valley team is on a mission they are really focused I think they will have to be beat they are not going to beat themselves.They will show up to play this friday and I dont think they are taking Wynford lighty at all.This is going to be a good game.

Old*rocket
JV Team

Post by Old*rocket »

will this game be on the radio or internet?

Old*rocket
JV Team

Post by Old*rocket »

will this game be on the radio or internet?

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

old*rocket wrote:will this game be on the radio or internet?
I think it is on 99.3 wnxt it can be listen to live on the internet

RoyalNut
Riding the Bench

Post by RoyalNut »

Hey! I want to warn all of you as well, and spread the word!

WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!!!!
You are going to have to drive through Westerville on Rt 3 probally

DO NOT SPEED IN WESTERVILLE!
They have real nice brand new shinny Dodge Challenger Cop cars for a reason!

DO NOT SPEED!

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

I agree! Royal Nut has been a class act!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Jesco White wrote:

I agree! Royal Nut has been a class act!
Jesco - I was just catching up on this thread and was about to post the same thing. Every once in a BLUE MOON, you get a fan like RoyalNut who joins the fraternity and actually brings some wisdom, and helpful intelligence, to the conversation on here. Kudos to RoyalNut, you are a class act. You join a short list of folks who have joined SEOPREPS under similar circumstances, and made a good impression, and made some friends. The folks from St. Clairsville come to mind on the football forum, and a couple of Bellaire fans for FB and Basketball as well.

Nice to see this type of camaraderie here, it is refreshing.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

i think valley may need to keep the te in to help with blocking those de of wynford looks nasty they was in on almost every pass attempt west took. yates is great at getting away from pressure but this still will be a big problem if he tries to force a pass too fast. i think are line is alot better at pass protection tho than wests is.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

just seen the odds of the game what kind of bs is this talking about a toss up

Region 19
Valley (Lucasville) (12-0) by 1 (50%) vs Wynford (Bucyrus) (12-0)

RoyalNut
Riding the Bench

Post by RoyalNut »

izladoom wrote:just seen the odds of the game what kind of bs is this talking about a toss up

Region 19
Valley (Lucasville) (12-0) by 1 (50%) vs Wynford (Bucyrus) (12-0)
Yep this game is a toss up - no question

These are two really good teams!

Look and you guys that thanked me for be civil. Trust me I have been an idiot on boards before, but thanks

I'm just a fan I love HS Football. As I have gotten older I realize these are 15, 16 17 and 18 year old kids playing this game. All have worked very hard in practice, in the weight room and most in class. Both teams equally.

Oh trust me I want Wynford to win - really really really bad! At this point in the season though I hate seeing either team lose.
Face it both side here want to get to state so bad we can taste it! One of us will , the other boys can say they played in the Regional Championship game in 2011. No one will ever be able to take that from them. Neither the winner or looser here have anything to hang their head about!

Go Royals!

I can easily see this game going right down to the wire.

RoyalNut
Riding the Bench

Post by RoyalNut »

Here is what I really think it comes down too. If Wynford brings its offense that is clicking, they are pretty hard to stop. Then this is going to be a game. Our Defense is good but I know your offense is really good. We may limit your scoring but we will not shut you guys out. I just don't see that happening. So the key to the game for me is our offense clicking. We bring the clunker O we had last week. We have a problem. As always in a short HS game-NO TURNOVERS! I think turnovers in this one will be the end of you for either side.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

And when the season does end for these teams. Hopefully the loser of this game can say they played a very close game against the 2011 D-V STATE CHAMPION. I'll be rooting for region 19 the whole way, no matter who wins.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Good luck to the Indians from this Redstreak fan! Watching that first scrimmage against us I knew you guys had something special. I know nothing about Wynford except they are north of I-70! lol

Valleys big O line needs to control this game!

Chieftain
Varsity

Post by Chieftain »

The pick is Wynford in what could be a close game. Both have good D, but Wynford has more skill on O.

However, both Kirtland and Coldwater appear head and shoulders above the rest.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Paladin_II wrote:The pick is Wynford in what could be a close game. Both have good D, but Wynford has more skill on O.

Wynford has more skill on O? Could you elaborate? I'd like to discuss this with you.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

chicken_coop wrote:
Paladin_II wrote:The pick is Wynford in what could be a close game. Both have good D, but Wynford has more skill on O.

Wynford has more skill on O? Could you elaborate? I'd like to discuss this with you.
LOL. I cant wait to hear this. What games have you seen Valley play Paladin_II? And what games have you seen Wynford play?

crab_apple4
JV Team

Post by crab_apple4 »

I respect the opinion but I clearly think it's the other way around... After watching Valley in person and film on Wynford I think the offense clearly favors the Indians.

My guess is he thinks Valley will win but a post like that ruffles more feathers. And picking a team out of SE Ohio to win a region just isn't his MO.

Aloudharley
Riding the Bench

Post by Aloudharley »

Same ole same ole! We will see Friday! Like a earlier post said we have ran into the neigh sayers since Coal Grove, then peak, the Siders, then Burg, ridgeview, then Crestview, now Wynford. That's Ok I think The Valley Boys are comfortable with the underdog Role! I think the Media and coaches made a great statement by Picking 5 valley boys first team all District two honable mention and then put a Cherry on top with Coach of the year! I think some folks will see why in the next three weeks! The defense maybe has not been cosistantly dominate but they have consistently manned up when we needed them too! That might be our best kept secret! I know this is the best team we have played all year but we have not played our best game yet! Just wish for no injuries! Let the best team win! Go region 19!

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

crab_apple4 wrote:I respect the opinion but I clearly think it's the other way around... After watching Valley in person and film on Wynford I think the offense clearly favors the Indians.

My guess is he thinks Valley will win but a post like that ruffles more feathers. And picking a team out of SE Ohio to win a region just isn't his MO.
You are right Paladin ll has nothing to say about that statement he made because there is no facts to back it up his opions are like farts in the wind. The stink for alittle bit then they are gone. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”