DV R19 Final: Bucyrus Wynford vs. Lucasville Valley

RoyalNut
Riding the Bench

Re: DV R19 Final: Bucyrus Wynford vs. Lucasville Valley

Post by RoyalNut »

Here4Fun wrote:I was just reading posts from the http://excoboard.com/nosf/114469/1833247
and if any body from Wynford is reading this Wynford only put 14 points on West to Valleys 28 and Wynford better be very worried about Yates & Keller.You know you have seen the films already Valley is not 12-0 for nothing
You can take this for what ever its worth. Offensively Wynford played one of our worst games of the year against West. Ask any Wynford fan they will tell you what I am saying is true. We were just a tick off and a little flat on offense. We had some dropped passes, an interception that went off a normally more then sure handed receiver right into the hands of a defender. A Fumble by a sure handed receiver that was fighting for x-tra yards and should have just went down after a nice completion. Our entire offense was just a tad odd that night, we didn't even get the ball too two of our biggest weapons. Not that we couldn't have, we just didn't. But we won, barley - yes! But we won!

We offensively laid an egg in my opinion and lived to tell about it.

I hope this doesn't happen two weeks in a row.

I watched the clips of your QB , he looks very very good. Elusive and fast.
Ours is pretty good too. :mrgreen:

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

RoyalNut wrote:
Here4Fun wrote:I was just reading posts from the http://excoboard.com/nosf/114469/1833247
and if any body from Wynford is reading this Wynford only put 14 points on West to Valleys 28 and Wynford better be very worried about Yates & Keller.You know you have seen the films already Valley is not 12-0 for nothing
You can take this for what ever its worth. Offensively Wynford played one of our worst games of the year against West. Ask any Wynford fan they will tell you what I am saying is true. We were just a tick off and a little flat on offense. We had some dropped passes, an interception that went off a normally more then sure handed receiver right into the hands of a defender. A Fumble by a sure handed receiver that was fighting for x-tra yards and should have just went down after a nice completion. Our entire offense was just a tad odd that night, we didn't even get the ball too two of our biggest weapons. Not that we couldn't have, we just didn't. But we won, barley - yes! But we won!

Good input I am glad to hear something from a Wynford fan and I have also watched videos on your QB as well looks to be very good also. This is going to be a good game.

RoyalNut
Riding the Bench

Post by RoyalNut »

Here4Fun wrote:
RoyalNut wrote:

Good input I am glad to hear something from a Wynford fan and I have also watched videos on your QB as well looks to be very good also. This is going to be a good game.
This is gonna be ONEHELLUVA! GAME

Between what looks to me like two really good talented HS Football teams.

I think this one comes down to what Big Big Games usually comes down too. The team that makes the fewest mistakes wins it. Turnovers in the this one will be a killer I'm afraid.

RoyalNut
Riding the Bench

Post by RoyalNut »

Hey and I gotta say this too- I think you guys got hosed on the site selection. Why this was not at Upper Arlington or back in Reynoldsburg is beyond me? They gave you twice the drive as they gave us. To be honest while I'm on this topic I'm still trying to figure out how on earth we were placed in region 19 in the 1st place?

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

RoyalNut wrote:Hey and I gotta say this too- I think you guys got hosed on the site selection. Why this was not at Upper Arlington or back in Reynoldsburg is beyond me? They gave you twice the drive as they gave us. To be honest while I'm on this topic I'm still trying to figure out how on earth we were placed in region 19 in the 1st place?
LOL. It is what it is. OHSAA really doesnt make decisions that make sense sometimes. We've all been saying the same thing about the region. Dont know what they smoked. It looks insane to look at it on the map. Oh well. Maybe they'll get wise and fix it someday.

Sider_PC
Riding the Bench

Post by Sider_PC »

These are both very talented teams and I think it will be another exciting game. I will be in attendance and cheering for the S.O.C. Good Luck to Valley, bring home a regional and then a state championship. I also wish a injury free game to both teams.

RoyalNut
Riding the Bench

Post by RoyalNut »

Sider_PC wrote:These are both very talented teams and I think it will be another exciting game. I will be in attendance and cheering for the S.O.C. Good Luck to Valley, bring home a regional and then a state championship. I also wish a injury free game to both teams.
You know what I think is funny about this.
If you go to that site that has a JJ in the title of it.
No One and I mean NO ONE! is looking at this region as producing a State Title winner.
We are not even being talked about at all. I'm hearing Coldwater, Patric-Henry and Kirtland
Its like we don't exist. Well who ever wins this game. I hope wins it all! Shut em all up! LOL

This is the only #1 vs #2 seed in all of D-5 ball

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

RoyalNut wrote:
Sider_PC wrote:These are both very talented teams and I think it will be another exciting game. I will be in attendance and cheering for the S.O.C. Good Luck to Valley, bring home a regional and then a state championship. I also wish a injury free game to both teams.
No One and I mean NO ONE! is looking at this region as producing a State Title winner.
We are not even being talked about at all. I'm hearing Coldwater, Patric-Henry and Kirtland
Its like we don't exist. Well who ever wins this game. I hope wins it all! Shut em all up! LOL

You're right. They have no respect for us and they never will until we go and dominate those other teams in the semi finals. And i think this is the year for it. I might be a little biased but i believe Valley and Wynford to be just as good as any team in D5 this year if not better. We'll find out soon enough

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

RoyalNut wrote:

1st off....glad to see ya over here and talking some football! I am on JJ also, and have read it all, they are looking at our Region as a bye-week, which is GREAT. I can assure whoever the winner plays will be looking ahead until one of us smacks them in the mouth. My alligence in order:

Valley
SOC
Region

I cant wait til friday night.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

I like the field and the fact that there is no track!

RoyalNut
Riding the Bench

Post by RoyalNut »

chicken_coop wrote:
RoyalNut wrote:

1st off....glad to see ya over here and talking some football! I am on JJ also, and have read it all, they are looking at our Region as a bye-week, which is GREAT. I can assure whoever the winner plays will be looking ahead until one of us smacks them in the mouth. My alligence in order:

Valley
SOC
Region

I cant wait til friday night.
LOL My allegence is #1 WYNFORD FOOTBALL
has been since my oldest daughter started kindergarten. She is in college and always will be win or lose!

2nd
the NCC lol kinda-or what ever league we happen to be in I guess, we have a bunch a league turmoil going on in the NCC right now. Drama! Gotta Love it. And of course the team with the long winning streak is getting most of the blame. I dunno maybe it is us? But that is way way way off topic.

and Now
3rd Region 19!

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Yeah no one is respecting are region and honestly I don't blame them. We have not really earned it. I'm a die hard valley fan but I know that a win over those other teams is not likely. I would like a shot at them tho. This is prob the best team out of the soc that I have ever seen. No team has had this kind of balance. I think from here on out Blake is going to have to carry this team. Keller is great but teams will be stacking the box all night on us. Crestview did a good job in the first half stopping Keller but they wore down pretty fast. I think I was told that this team does not play there players both ways. This to me might be the only real edge I think they have on us.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

izladoom wrote:Yeah no one is respecting are region and honestly I don't blame them. We have not really earned it. I'm a die hard valley fan but I know that a win over those other teams is not likely. I would like a shot at them tho. This is prob the best team out of the soc that I have ever seen. No team has had this kind of balance. I think from here on out Blake is going to have to carry this team. Keller is great but teams will be stacking the box all night on us. Crestview did a good job in the first half stopping Keller but they wore down pretty fast. I think I was told that this team does not play there players both ways. This to me might be the only real edge I think they have on us.
I suggest you watch the Wynford-West game....

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

izladoom wrote:Yeah no one is respecting are region and honestly I don't blame them. We have not really earned it. I'm a die hard valley fan but I know that a win over those other teams is not likely. I would like a shot at them tho. This is prob the best team out of the soc that I have ever seen. No team has had this kind of balance. I think from here on out Blake is going to have to carry this team. Keller is great but teams will be stacking the box all night on us. Crestview did a good job in the first half stopping Keller but they wore down pretty fast. I think I was told that this team does not play there players both ways. This to me might be the only real edge I think they have on us.
What? I know that several of their players play both ways. I'm sure Royal Nut will be happy to answer this question when he sees it. Like Coop said, watch the game and you'll see for yourself

RoyalNut
Riding the Bench

Post by RoyalNut »

Most of our player do play both ways. The only two that do not are our two Defensive Tackles. These two are Jr's and don't (How do I put this right) have the speed to get out and block on offense. I'm not saying they don't move well because for their size they move amazingly well. The key is they are almost impossible to move. This is one of the really big reasons few teams have had real success running up the middle on us. These two kids clog up the middle very nicely.And these two get spelled by two other kids that are more athletic as far as getting after a QB in situations.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

RoyalNut wrote:
Most of our player do play both ways. The only two that do not are our two Defensive Tackles. These two are Jr's and don't (How do I put this right) have the speed to get out and block on offense. I'm not saying they don't move well because for their size they move amazingly well. The key is they are almost impossible to move. This is one of the really big reasons few teams have had real success running up the middle on us. These two kids clog up the middle very nicely.And these two get spelled by two other kids that are more athletic as far as getting after a QB in situations.
Yeah. Those 2 DTs are huge. I'm sure they are hard to shove out of the way.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

maybe thats what the guy meant he said only two played both ways maybe he meant all but two plays both ways.

RoyalNut
Riding the Bench

Post by RoyalNut »

IMO these two D tackles are the biggest reason our defense has been so good this year. They defend the middle run so well, we havent had to throw 8 in the box against anyone so far to stop the run, allows kids to flow to the edges and allows the DB's to not have to worry as much about run support. I know I have heard different people say on this thread and other threads that they didn't think we had that much in the way of speed. All I can say to that is these kids in the LB and DB spots run as well as any D-5 team I have seen play. As a team I think our over all team speed is right up there with the better teams in D-5 to be honest. The only kid I have see flat out run us was a WR from Galion on a quick pass to the outside, 1st defender missed him and he was off to the races. I later found out that kid finished 2nd in State Track meet in the 100 in D-3 Track. Needless to say-he was fast!

RoyalNut
Riding the Bench

Post by RoyalNut »

Well this sure is no secret after the West game, this Defense is why we are still playing. The D is pretty good! Heck they saved us!

Edited to say this too
That Auger kid--I hope I'm right #9 from west I thought was one really good football player! They had more then one that was good, but I thought he was really good!
Last edited by RoyalNut on Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

Does anybody know if this game is going to be on the internet ?

Return to “Football”