2020-21 Season?

Rvfan
Freshman Team

2020-21 Season?

Post by Rvfan »

So, will we wrestle come December, will it be canceled or moved to spring?

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: 2020-21 Season?

Post by Omega »

Rvfan wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:26 pm So, will we wrestle come December, will it be canceled or moved to spring?
https://ohsaa.org/sports/wrestling

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
bullfrog93
Freshman Team

Post by bullfrog93 »

At this point the season will start on time. Word on the street is you can't contract the virus while wrestling. That's why they can compete without wearing a mask. But apparently you can contract it if you are a spectator at the match. That's why the spectators have to wear a mask. Matches should be scheduled so they end before 10pm though as new research has shown the virus begins spreading with a vengeance at precisely that hour. The virus takes a nap beginning at 5am though, so I'm told. :o

Rvfan
Freshman Team

Post by Rvfan »

bullfrog93 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:45 pm At this point the season will start on time. Word on the street is you can't contract the virus while wrestling. That's why they can compete without wearing a mask. But apparently you can contract it if you are a spectator at the match. That's why the spectators have to wear a mask. Matches should be scheduled so they end before 10pm though as new research has shown the virus begins spreading with a vengeance at precisely that hour. The virus takes a nap beginning at 5am though, so I'm told. :o
:D :D :D I agree, just hope we get through the season!

Return to “Wrestling”