Southern Ohio Youth Wrestling League Meeting for 2008-09

nybucksmom
JV Team

Southern Ohio Youth Wrestling League Meeting for 2008-09

Post by nybucksmom »

If you are a coach/contact/rep for a team involved in the SOYWL, please check your emails for information about our upcoming first meeting of the season. I would like to meet sometime in the next couple of weeks, say Wednesday, October 29th. We can meet in Athens at 6:00 or 7:00 pm, whichever is better for everyone.

I have started a website for the league and here is the link:

<http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?cmenuid=1&url=soywl&sid=2504353>

Basically, there's not a whole lot on it right now. Just a listing of teams along with team photos (of what was sent to me last year). There will be more (lots more) added once we get going.

PLEASE contact me and let me know if you are planning to attend the meeting, or if another date and time works better for you. You can either respond to the email or call me at 740-590-3837.

Thanks!
- Janey

nybucksmom
JV Team

Re: Southern Ohio Youth Wrestling League Meeting for 2008-09

Post by nybucksmom »

I've only heard from about half the teams. I'll start making phone calls today.

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

The first meeting will be held this Wednesday, October 29th from 6:30 to whenever. It will be in the same place as last year.....Grover Center on OU's Athens Campus. We'll be in the conference room we used last year, Room W129. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a (bigger) classroom.

As I said in my earlier email, we'll be going over the rules and any updates you all may be considering, along with deciding the date of the championship tournament. Ozzie will have the dates the Convo is available for us.

Also, don't forget to bring your facilities schedules, so that we can all start setting-up dual meets in January.

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

To all members of the SOYWL...Please check your email for updates from this week's meeting. We will be meeting again on Wednesday, November 12th, at 6:30 pm, in Grover Center Room W129 (OU Athens Campus). :-D

Return to “Wrestling”