Another booster thief.....

otterslide
JV Team

Another booster thief.....

Post by otterslide »

Hope she pays the price because right now the kids are....

http://www.mariettatimes.com/page/conte ... l?nav=5002

tric118
All State

Re: Another booster thief.....

Post by tric118 »

That is to bad.

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

Yes, what a shame!!! People like that should be shot when they steal from children!!! :mad:

pdub05
Waterboy

Post by pdub05 »

unbelievable, from personal experience i know how it feels. im with you bucksmom they should just be hung. i dont imagine they will do it the same as in my experience and keep them around!!!!

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

You said it pdub05! Once someone does such a terrible thing, you have to wonder why people still trust them, because you just can't. They'll do it again and it will be worse the next time around. They will get caught, they always do...even if it's 5 or 10 years down the road.

There was in incident several years back where a woman did this to a youth club. Nothing was done to her. She did it again at work (stole from a co-worker), got caught and charged. I remember them bringing her in where I worked at the time (a police station). It made me smile. The youth incident was, to me, a more horrible crime, but she finally got what was coming to her.

Just A Fan
Waterboy

Post by Just A Fan »

I know that people have worked hard to raise money for the kids and someone they trust steals from them. Just don't let one bad apple ruin the whole bag. There are still good people wanting to help these kids. Belpre don't let the Boosters down, help wherever is needed.

Return to “Wrestling”