Prayers needed for Trimble Wrestler

Lil&BigBucksMom1
Riding the Bench

Prayers needed for Trimble Wrestler

Post by Lil&BigBucksMom1 »

Cory Morgan of Trimble lost his grandfather today. They were very close. Please say a special prayer for Cory and his family!

Cory, he stayed here long enough to see you get that league champion again and he will be watching you from above in the coming weeks!! You are in our prayers and we our thinking of you!!

athenswreslingmom
Riding the Bench

Post by athenswreslingmom »

Cory we are very very sorry for your lost of your grandpa. You know he is very proud of you. He will always be w/you an looking out for you. If you ever need anything you know we'll here for you. Love ya 130 lbs champ again for TVC!!!!!!!!

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

Oh, I'm so very sorry for your loss. The other "Moms" are right...he is watching over you! Please use that strength to carry on and keep doing the great job you have been doing all season, and wrestle tough through the rest!

You know if you or your family need anything, buddy, I'm here for you!

Trimblemom
Freshman Team

Post by Trimblemom »

Cory I am so sorry for your loss of your grandfather our prayers are with you and your family

ohio blue warrior
Waterboy

my condolences to corey from terry m

Post by ohio blue warrior »

corey im very sorry for your loss this is of course a very hard time in your life. ive experienced the loss of my 22 year old brother 4 years ago and it seems to still peirce my soul daily.try to remember all the good times that helps me to survive always know your grandpa doesn't want you to suffer.keep your head up and be at your best on the mat I know that you are the best wrestler that ever walked the halls of trimble.and have the potential to be a state champ or placer. your friend terry moody

Return to “Wrestling”