Athens vs Trimble

bulldog0909
Freshman Team

Athens vs Trimble

Post by bulldog0909 »

Athens basically destroyed trimble tonight, i think the final score was 74-6. not positvie,,and athens pinned 13out of17 trimble guys,all around great night for the bulldogs

25tomcat70
Waterboy

Post by 25tomcat70 »

Who all won for trimble?

traffic8484
Freshman Team

Post by traffic8484 »

Morgan won @ 135 for Trimble by pin
All matches were either pin or forfeit.

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

That's not cool raider6109.

Anyone from SE Ohio is a redneck...including Athens...and I'm proud to admit that I'm one of 'em! lol! :razz:

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

Let's be easy about calling people from southeastern ohio rednecks. I most definitely am not one.
I do not listen to country music.
I don't dip Copenhagen.
I don't own a truck.
I don't wear flannel shirts and consider that dressing nicely.
And I don't own a bunch of guns for hunting.

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

boogerred...You may not do any, or have any of what you said, but you live in SE Ohio...'nuf said! lol! :-D

For goodness sakes...look at your avatar! (If you put an avatar on SEOPREPS of either yourself or someone else picking their nose...you might be a redneck!) :shock:

Just for the record...I'm not from Athens...I'm from Nelsontucky, but I work in Athens. And...I'm just messin' with you guys! ;-)

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Come on people, They can call us Rednecks all they want , We dont care, Let them have their fun , I mean its not often you hear Athens and Win in the same sentence, Unless its so & so team chaulks up Another win vs. Athens. :lol:

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

I was just playing too mom.

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

The Enforcer...I don't know now...what about soccer??? ;-)

boogerred...You are a hoot! My friends and I always joke around about finding a good man in SE Ohio: If he has most of his teeth, is breathing, and has a job...you better grab him! And yep, my man has almost all his teeth! lol!

mr.dude2010
Freshman Team

Post by mr.dude2010 »

The Enforcer wrote:Come on people, They can call us Rednecks all they want , We dont care, Let them have their fun , I mean its not often you hear Athens and Win in the same sentence, Unless its so & so team chaulks up Another win vs. Athens. :lol:

yea you certainly dont hear "athens" and "basketball" and "win" in the same sentence very often unless its the above circumstance

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

ttt

Return to “Wrestling”