Washington Co. Quad

hardrock21
JV Team

Post by hardrock21 »

I also mentioned Randolph and Packard on that "different level" also if you remember. The Waterford-Belpre match came down to who had the most forfeits and that was Waterford. Overall, i was more impressed with WATERFORDS individual athletes, if you dont like it dont read my posts.

otterslide
JV Team

Post by otterslide »

hardrock21, your a bit testy ain't ya? Was I directing my statements to you? HMMMMM or swamsiez? Guilt conscience?

eagles09
Waterboy

Post by eagles09 »

Hardrock, I was bragging on your observations and insight. You have a gift. By the way you didn't include Packard on your 06-07 "different level list." Do you remember Packard tech falling and beating guys who beat your "different level" wrestlers by no less than 12 points on numerous ocastions. That gives me another idea for Brakeman Report. Hardrock's different level list.

hardrock21
JV Team

Post by hardrock21 »

Wow otterslide your so tricky, "I never know what your doing", Eagles for some reason your upset because I didnt mention Waderker with Packard and Randolph, hmm wonder why?? Actually that was the Randolph-Lee match which I was talking about. Packard wrestled a first year wrestler last year in Dunfee and beat him by 12 points, I'm pretty sure I wouldnt say that about somone who was wrestling their first seaon. Any more brain busters?

Just A Fan
Waterboy

Post by Just A Fan »

belpre made up for there forfeits. they pinned when they had to, and didnt get pinned when they couldnt get pinned.

otterslide
JV Team

Post by otterslide »

Wanted to say congradulations to the "lower level" Waderker on his winS over Hart of Williamstown and Hesson of Caldwell (#3 in D3).

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

otterslide wrote:Wanted to say congradulations to the "lower level" Waderker on his winS over Hart of Williamstown and Hesson of Caldwell (#3 in D3).
they arent in washington coutny

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

wait hart as in Corey hart?

man if it is thats whacked marietta couldnt get that kid to wrestle worth anything

otterslide
JV Team

Post by otterslide »

Yes Corey Hart.

Return to “Wrestling”