Freshman Team

Re: Warren Burt Builders Tournament

Post by warrior2012 »

what do you mean rematches with anyone?

devildog1775
Riding the Bench

Post by devildog1775 »

well it has been around a month since he has wrestled and my son talked to him at wsaz and he said he got into some "trouble" and may not be back this year and for what he did he doesnt deserve to be back on the mat this year.. like i said its just my opinion.

coal miner's son
Freshman Team

Post by coal miner's son »

Who are you to make judgement on a person's actions off the mat that has no direct effect on you. Kids have, and will make mistakes. Come down off your high moral horse and put yourself in his place. I'm sure he feels bad enough about this situation without you coming on here putting him on trial. It is what it is, so drop it and spare us your judgemental opinion. This is the USA. We give everyone a second chance.

BTW, I think you are relieved that he may be out. Warren's line up is defintely weaker without him. This takes the pressure off of the other teams in the league. You have been talking rematch of he and Gravely all season. Rohr beat him, period. There isn't going to be a rematch. Rohr is an 189 pounder and Gravely at 215. Not going to happen.

devildog1775
Riding the Bench

Post by devildog1775 »

coal miner's son wrote:Who are you to make judgement on a person's actions off the mat that has no direct effect on you. Kids have, and will make mistakes. Come down off your high moral horse and put yourself in his place. I'm sure he feels bad enough about this situation without you coming on here putting him on trial. It is what it is, so drop it and spare us your judgemental opinion. This is the USA. We give everyone a second chance.

BTW, I think you are relieved that he may be out. Warren's line up is defintely weaker without him. This takes the pressure off of the other teams in the league. You have been talking rematch of he and Gravely all season. Rohr beat him, period. There isn't going to be a rematch. Rohr is an 189 pounder and Gravely at 215. Not going to happen.

if im not mistaken i posted that it was MY opinion and MY opinion alone. granted rhor is a great athlete and that is why i believe an example should be made of him.. and gravely does not lose to the same person twice... he also beat the number 1 seed at wsaz. and once again you are right this is USA and i do have freedom of press and free speech. i have not been talking about the rematch of rhor and gravely at all.. rhor did win and hats off to the young man, but an example needs to be made of him so no others try this stunt. gallia academy had a student pass away january 11th because of the same ignorance. and not everyone gets a second chance. what if it would have been rhor that passed away from those "not so smart" actions? that would mean NO second chance.

hardrock21
JV Team

Post by hardrock21 »

Will one of the moderators step up and kick devildog out of here? He has no right spreading his trash about a 17 year old kid on here. GO AWAY.... my guess is Rohr beat someone close to him and he is struggling with it. Devildog I can speak for the Warren crowd and tell you to go away and mind you #### business.

Mighty Mighty Devils
All Conference

Post by Mighty Mighty Devils »

devildogs opinion does not reflect all gallia fans believe me his opinion is his own and they are not mine I am as upset as everyone else about these post and I have e- mailed the moderator about them

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

devildog1775 wrote:
coal miner's son wrote:Who are you to make judgement on a person's actions off the mat that has no direct effect on you. Kids have, and will make mistakes. Come down off your high moral horse and put yourself in his place. I'm sure he feels bad enough about this situation without you coming on here putting him on trial. It is what it is, so drop it and spare us your judgemental opinion. This is the USA. We give everyone a second chance.

if im not mistaken i posted that it was MY opinion and MY opinion alone. granted rhor is a great athlete and that is why i believe an example should be made of him.. and gravely does not lose to the same person twice... he also beat the number 1 seed at wsaz. and once again you are right this is USA and i do have freedom of press and free speech. i have not been talking about the rematch of rhor and gravely at all.. rhor did win and hats off to the young man, but an example needs to be made of him so no others try this stunt. gallia academy had a student pass away january 11th because of the same ignorance. and not everyone gets a second chance. what if it would have been rhor that passed away from those "not so smart" actions? that would mean NO second chance.

This isn't the right place to be saying things like this.
Like I said before something needs to be none here.

warrior2012
Freshman Team

Post by warrior2012 »

devildog1775 wrote:well it has been around a month since he has wrestled and my son talked to him at wsaz and he said he got into some "trouble" and may not be back this year and for what he did he doesnt deserve to be back on the mat this year.. like i said its just my opinion.

your son was wrong.
rohr will be back tommorow.
clearing all rumors im done with
this subject and no one else needs
to be talking about. he WILL be back
on the mat, and its not YOUR decision.
leave the kid alone.

warrior2012
Freshman Team

Post by warrior2012 »

hardrock21 wrote:Will one of the moderators step up and kick devildog out of here? He has no right spreading his trash about a 17 year old kid on here. GO AWAY.... my guess is Rohr beat someone close to him and he is struggling with it. Devildog I can speak for the Warren crowd and tell you to go away and mind you #### business.

thank you hardrock21 i wish devildog
was as understanding at you.

best wishes.

devildog1775
Riding the Bench

Post by devildog1775 »

I never said it was my decision, just my opinion (which i am entilted to just like everyone else on this site). and my son was not wrong it was rhor that was wrong. so just do like you proclaimed you were and lets drop the subject?

warrior2012
Freshman Team

Post by warrior2012 »

Last edited by warrior2012 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

devildog1775
Riding the Bench

Post by devildog1775 »

well you will see us at league... you will see us on top of the podium for the 2nd year in a row :) too bad for the warriors

coal miner's son
Freshman Team

Post by coal miner's son »

Richard Cranium comes to mind.

Mighty Mighty Devils
All Conference

coal miner's son wrote:Richard Cranium comes to mind.

Now thats funny I don't care who you are!! :lol:

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

Must be a cousin to Richard Noggin :122245 :122245

otterslide
JV Team

Post by otterslide »

devildog1775 wrote:well you will see us at league... you will see us on top of the podium for the 2nd year in a row :) too bad for the warriors

Wow! I sure hope you or nobody close to you ever makes a mistake and makes it public and then you ask for forgiveness. I can say about 99.9% of us on here has made bad mistakes in life and we have asked for forgiveness. I will pray for you as a good Christian man should.

I understand too that is is not shared by the Gallia community.

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

As a coach I have read and followed some of this. It is ridicules to call kids out. Good luck Justin hope to see ya on the mat soon. Devil Dog is just some kid stirring up trouble. Certainly no adult would post those type of comments. I also repsect the Gallia Academy coach's and staff and understand they would not support those type of comments. Best of luck to all at the SEOAL.

Mighty Mighty Devils
All Conference

Thank you all for understanding and realizing this is not the all of Gallias feelings toward this situation, be whatever it may. I hope that some of the rumors are not true. Whether they are or not, Reach your hand out to any young person that might be heading the wrong way. They are our future!! I have seen this young man wrestle for years, Justin if you should read this, know alot of people care. I tell my children all the time everything you do has a consequence, good or bad. The main thing is to learn from them. And if "devildog" is one of our boys on our team, you should be ashamed. I would like to think of us as parents who teach our boys to be more respectful than the things you are saying. It all comes around in life, or has it already! Be NICE and RESPECTFUL!! I dont think this conversation should be brought up again. :!:

Mrs Mighty

warrior2012
Freshman Team

Post by warrior2012 »

devildog1775 wrote:well you will see us at league... you will see us on top of the podium for the 2nd year in a row :) too bad for the warriors

dont count your chickens before there hatched.

Return to “Wrestling”