Open mats at Nelsonville-York

tric118
All State

Open mats at Nelsonville-York

Post by tric118 »

This will start up Tuesday March 31st from 7:00 to 8:15 or so. Sean Mclaughlin will be running this. Stop by for a great workout at Nelsonville-York high school.

tric118
All State

Re: Open mats at Nelsonville-York

Post by tric118 »

The open mats will normally be Tuesday and Thursday however this Thursday we have our wrestling banquet for Junior High and varsity. 6:00 at VFW

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

This will be for all ages my two boys ages 8 and 9 will be there.

pappy
Freshman Team

Post by pappy »

whish southern ohio would adopt the sport.

Leaddog
Waterboy

Post by Leaddog »

Athens and Nelsonville had several wrestlers at open mats on Tuesday and there was some hard wrestling going on. The more kids we get together to wrestle the better this area will get. I want to encourage more kids to come and workout with us. The more competitors in the room the better we will all become. Coach Yinger and myself (Coach Kaiser) (I will be there Tues. only) are teaching freestyle to those that are interested and I will coach any individuals that want to go to a State qualifying meet in May. So pencil some workouts in while they are available. Don't miss out on great workout oppurtunities. Plus it is free.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

pappy wrote:whish southern ohio would adopt the sport.

It is getting bigger every year!!!!!!
SEO wrestleing is starting to get noticed.

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

I hope more local kids do this...you can't beat this kind of training...and for free!

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

Great turnout last night approx 12 total kids. Kids from Warren Local, Athens and Nelsonville-York. Athens had the most. Don't know why the N-Y kids quit showing up usually happens about a month after the season ends. Thursday is expected to be another big night Marietta should have at least 1 coming plus hopefully more Nelsonville-York kids and 1 from Trimble.

Return to “Wrestling”