SEOTCA Meeting - Mon Jan 3 - 6:30 - Jackson Ponderosa

coach k
Freshman Team

SEOTCA Meeting - Mon Jan 3 - 6:30 - Jackson Ponderosa

Post by coach k »

Coaches,

There will be an SEOTCA meeting on Monday, January 3 at the Jackson Ponderosa at 6:30. There are a number of issues that need to be discussed (SE district coaches' clinic, constitutional amendments, district track issues, upcoming elections/officers).

An SEOTCA coaches' clinic is in the process of being planned for Friday evening February 18 and Saturday morning February 19. I have a conference room at the Jackson Comfort Inn currently reserved (the other has already been booked) as well room space reserved at the Jackson Ponderosa. We need coaches within the district who would be willing to present on various track topics. I would like to have all of the plans finalized on January 3, so I can get e-mail and snail mailed communications out to every coach within the district by the end of that week. If there is a topic upon which you would like to present, please contact me as soon as possible.

Steve Semancik from Chillicothe (long jump) and Jon Lindner from Vinton County (hurdles) have already agreed to present.

Also we are looking for people who would be interested in being officers (President, VP, Secretary, and Treasurer) within the organization. We want to have elections at the state track clinic at the end of January. If you are interested in becoming more involved with the organization, this would be a great opportunity.

Lastly, Kristen Ruby (district track meet manager) from Oak Hill also has some incredibly important district meet topics that need to be discussed concerning the upcoming season.

Thanks,

Josh Kirkpatrick
Vinton County CC/Girls' Track

Return to “Cross Country”