Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HO
Posts: 9759
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

Post by pfloyd » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:42 pm

RUST BUSTER TRACK & FIELD EVENT


THE CHIEFTAIN CENTER
December 8, 2019
Meet Director Info:
Coy Blair
740-385-5053
cblair@lhsd.k12.oh.us

Meet Location:

Logan High School
14470 St.Rte 328 Logan OH 43138
(Chieftain Center is located passed the high school at the far end of the campus)

•Registration is online at DirectAthletics.com payment is due online unless a full team is coming or you've contacted meet director Coy Blair and made other arrangements
•Price is $10/event $20/relay all OATCCC rules apply
•Team price is a max of $250 per gender that can be paid day of
•All timing is FAT

All meet information/schedule of events/shoe spike information please press the pdf file attached for the official flyer :
RUST BUSTER TRACK EVENT (1).pdf
(1.45 MiB) Downloaded 69 times


Image

VetteMan
SEO
Posts: 2885
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

Post by VetteMan » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:17 pm

Probably the first Event to be held at the New Chieftain Center. Love Track @ Field, will try to attend if at all possible. Logan High School and the whole Logan community should be very proud of the New Chieftain Center.



User avatar
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 18608
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: ChieftainCountry

Re: Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:42 pm

8-)



mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 19608
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Re: Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

Post by mattash » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:46 pm

Hope they get the best athletes in SEO.

I want to see Ruby and Shoemaker race



mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 19608
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Re: Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

Post by mattash » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:47 pm

Who's the fastest in SEO?



User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 268687
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

Post by noreply66 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:17 pm

I think Ruby from SE is one of three returning for 2020 with a sub 11.00 in the 100 meters, but they only run a 60 meter and a lot of times a person leading after 60 meters do not win the 100 meters.


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 268687
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

Post by noreply66 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:20 pm

When it comes to the 200 meters, which they run indoors a boy from Teays Valley is close to a sub 22.00.


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 268687
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

Post by noreply66 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:23 pm

When it comes to the girls 200 meters a girl from Nelson/York comes back in 2020 with a 26.02
Last edited by noreply66 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

callie15
Freshman Team
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:53 pm

Re: Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

Post by callie15 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:11 am

Glad they found a use for it ,not fit to watch a football game. Like all cheap seats.



Chief02
JV Team
Posts: 361
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:19 pm

Re: Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

Post by Chief02 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:49 am

callie15 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:11 am
Glad they found a use for it ,not fit to watch a football game. Like all cheap seats.
No one ever said Logan was building a domed football facility.



User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 268687
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

Post by noreply66 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:26 pm

callie15 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:11 am
Glad they found a use for it ,not fit to watch a football game. Like all cheap seats.
Sounds like someone might have a bad field to play on. 8-)


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HO
Posts: 9759
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

Post by pfloyd » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:26 pm

noreply66 ... have you heard any numbers on how many teams will be attending the opening event at the Chieftain Center this coming Sunday the 8th ? I've seen a lot of views on the post with 21 or so downloads of the flyer - was wondering if any of those have turned into schools/teams attending ...


Image

User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 268687
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

Post by noreply66 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:12 pm

haven't heard anything


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 19697
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

Post by Ironman92 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:19 pm

mattash wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:46 pm
Hope they get the best athletes in SEO.

I want to see Ruby and Shoemaker race
Ison from Paint Valley is only one close to Ruby.

Ruby runs a 4.38 laser 40....no one will be faster the next 20+ yards either.



Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 19697
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

Post by Ironman92 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:19 pm

pfloyd wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:26 pm
noreply66 ... have you heard any numbers on how many teams will be attending the opening event at the Chieftain Center this coming Sunday the 8th ? I've seen a lot of views on the post with 21 or so downloads of the flyer - was wondering if any of those have turned into schools/teams attending ...
Jackson will be there as will I’92



User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HO
Posts: 9759
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

Post by pfloyd » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:15 pm

Ironman92 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:19 pm
pfloyd wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:26 pm
noreply66 ... have you heard any numbers on how many teams will be attending the opening event at the Chieftain Center this coming Sunday the 8th ? I've seen a lot of views on the post with 21 or so downloads of the flyer - was wondering if any of those have turned into schools/teams attending ...
Jackson will be there as will I’92
I92 ... you'll be impressed with the facility - hoping the whole of Southern/Southeastern Ohio will use the facility to better their track programs during the indoor season and beyond ...
Last edited by pfloyd on Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Image

Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 19697
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

Post by Ironman92 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:41 pm

pfloyd wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:15 pm
Ironman92 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:19 pm
pfloyd wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:26 pm
noreply66 ... have you heard any numbers on how many teams will be attending the opening event at the Chieftain Center this coming Sunday the 8th ? I've seen a lot of views on the post with 21 or so downloads of the flyer - was wondering if any of those have turned into schools/teams attending ...
Jackson will be there as will I’92
I92 ... you'll be impressed with the facility - hoping the whole of Southern/Southeastern Ohio will use the facility to better there track programs during the indoor season and beyond ...
Pizza Crossing is my draw lol. Watch my kid run a race for 8 seconds



mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 19608
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Re: Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

Post by mattash » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:39 am

who all is in the line up so far?



mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 19608
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Re: Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

Post by mattash » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:30 am

Ruby going to be there?



User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 268687
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Indoor Track & Field Event @ the New Chieftain Center Logan High School

Post by noreply66 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:31 pm

still haven't heard who will be at Logan's meet tomorrow.


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Post Reply

Return to “Track & Field”