23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Post by noreply66 »

Good post

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

The north south running and the QB draw just isn't going to be that successful. By doing that you are straight playing into the Fort strength. When you got 300,280,285,235 on the Dline with 3 of those players all district players and one being one of the better run stuffers I've seen at the Fort.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I've said all year Fort Frye was better then River.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I think it works because I have watched the way N.C.line plays with those plays and F.F. has not seen a QB and RB together , who runs these plays the ways these two do.

I.M.O.

Big cat
Freshman Team

Post by Big cat »

I think ff has a good shot to when this one. I'm feeling a tight one.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I just think that if Newark Cath is coming in thinking they are going to over power Fort it could be playing right into what the Cadets want to do.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

If NC tries to stack the box the Cadets will have to adjust and let Tate pass the rock. Also interested to see how the Cadets do vs the GreenWave Zone Blocking Scheme.

nerkfan
JV Team

Post by nerkfan »

What I love about these games is we really don't know how the teams match up. I believe getting hats to the football is key for both defenses.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I think it comes down to the turnover battle.

Thereddragin
Riding the Bench

Post by Thereddragin »

EasternDspy wrote:I've said all year Fort Frye was better then River.
As have I...

Man, I've no real horse in the race, other than PVC ties, which technically, no longer exists, but I'm extremely excited for this game!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Thereddragin wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:I've said all year Fort Frye was better then River.
As have I...

Man, I've no real horse in the race, other than PVC ties, which technically, no longer exists, but I'm extremely excited for this game!

I think this will be fun I'm beyond excited.

CHS_skins
Waterboy

Post by CHS_skins »

Good luck to the Cadets from Caldwell!!!!!

rockcoach
Freshman Team

Post by rockcoach »

Been reading and here is my humble assessment. Both teams are good or they wouldn't still be playing. Fort will score but not as easily as they have the past two weeks. NC defense better than they have seen all year. If Fort can't stop NC running game they are in trouble, because NC can whip the ball around in the air. Fort will have trouble throwing against NC. NC is very athletic. Fort ground game has to be productive to win. Control the ball and make your offense part of your defensive effort by controlling the clock and limiting possessions by NC. Shorten the game. Can't wait to watch this one. IMO if Barnesville's running back was healthy the game last Friday would have been different. Fort probably still would have won, but it would have been a nail biter of a game to the end!

nerkfan
JV Team

Post by nerkfan »

Reading how one of FF defensive strengths is their D-line. How NC O-line is key, we'll see tonight if they can open any holes. NC running game is a big part of their offense. If the hole isn't there #22 does a good job of bouncing runs outside. Last week Ready did a great job of giving #22 no space when he bounced runs outside. Hats to the ball will be key for FF. The same is true for NC defense. I've watch enough video on FF offence to see if NC can't stop FF running back, it'll be a long night for NC.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

The Oaf wrote:
bbtrucking.inc wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
Thick skinned? Quite the contrary, you've (un)hinged on my every utterance so far. No justification? There's plenty of factual justification in my posts whether you lack the capacity to ascertain it or not. Not my problem. You were the one who fired a personal attack at me calling me unintelligent, simply because I've drawn a different conclusion then you. That alone erodes your credibility even further. Of course that cowardly act was done with impunity behind the green letters in your screen name. :roll:
I am just going to butt in, and say that the grammar in a post simply does not pertain to any of the content in the post, so The oaf has no relevance in this argument. Some believe that this be a running clock in favor of fort fryeand what they should not be put down because of their own personal opinions.So ,The oaf , you can keep arguing about adolescent subjects and waste your time.
Lmfao! :lol: :lol: I have read your tripe filled reply 3 times now and still have absolutely no idea what point you're trying to make. I'm completely stunned at how laughably inept someone would have to be to author this garble! This is amazing! Please keep it coming! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, well I am having much more of a ball than you in this conversation.For the fact that I know you are trying your best not to be roasted by using very large and confusing words in your post(such as capacity and ascertain, when as ability and understand would have worked fine)and my point is that you have no point in arguing just because you know you are wrong.You have no need to say more, for I no longer care what intricate argument you will come up with in response to this post.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

The Oaf wrote:
bbtrucking.inc wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
Thick skinned? Quite the contrary, you've (un)hinged on my every utterance so far. No justification? There's plenty of factual justification in my posts whether you lack the capacity to ascertain it or not. Not my problem. You were the one who fired a personal attack at me calling me unintelligent, simply because I've drawn a different conclusion then you. That alone erodes your credibility even further. Of course that cowardly act was done with impunity behind the green letters in your screen name. :roll:
I am just going to butt in, and say that the grammar in a post simply does not pertain to any of the content in the post, so The oaf has no relevance in this argument. Some believe that this be a running clock in favor of fort fryeand what they should not be put down because of their own personal opinions.So ,The oaf , you can keep arguing about adolescent subjects and waste your time.
Lmfao! :lol: :lol: I have read your tripe filled reply 3 times now and still have absolutely no idea what point you're trying to make. I'm completely stunned at how laughably inept someone would have to be to author this garble! This is amazing! Please keep it coming! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, well I am having much more of a ball than you in this conversation.For the fact that I know you are trying your best not to be roasted by using very large and confusing words in your post(such as capacity and ascertain, when as ability and understand would have worked fine)and my point is that you have no point in arguing just because you know you are wrong.You have no need to say more, for I no longer care what intricate argument you will come up with in response to this post.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

bbtrucking.inc wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
bbtrucking.inc wrote: I am just going to butt in, and say that the grammar in a post simply does not pertain to any of the content in the post, so The oaf has no relevance in this argument. Some believe that this be a running clock in favor of fort fryeand what they should not be put down because of their own personal opinions.So ,The oaf , you can keep arguing about adolescent subjects and waste your time.
I'm really sorry you're confused, that was not my intention. You just make sure you're on here in 12 hours. A little humility will do you good. 8-)

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

Thank you for your consideration.

Rastus
Waterboy

Post by Rastus »

NC's win over a 4 win Licking Valley team holds more sway than ANY win on Fort Frye's schedule, if opponents are any indication, this one will be over at halftime

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Rastus wrote:NC's win over a 4 win Licking Valley team holds more sway than ANY win on Fort Frye's schedule, if opponents are any indication, this one will be over at halftime

Makes no sense at all!! Fort Frye would beat Bellaire and Bellaire only lost 21-20 to NC.

Return to “Football”