Regional Final #1.Waterford vs #7. Harvest Prep

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Regional Final #1.Waterford vs #7. Harvest Prep

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I.M.O. they have gone to a team that has had the habit of being very undisciplined, to a team that has shown flashes of being a very sound team.

Consistency is something I think they can be in this.

Time will tell.
Last edited by LICKING COUNTY FAN on Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big cat
Freshman Team

Post by Big cat »

Ok, so Bangura has roughly 3800 yds of the teams total offense of 4200 yds. Am I getting this correct? The three transfers that came in, what roles do they play?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Big cat wrote:Ok, so Bangura has roughly 3800 yds of the teams total offense of 4200 yds. Am I getting this correct? The three transfers that came in, what roles do they play?
According to Maxpreps and the teams stats yes on the rushing totals. As far as the transfers someone else would have to chime in on that one.

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Big cat wrote:Ok, so Bangura has roughly 3800 yds of the teams total offense of 4200 yds. Am I getting this correct? The three transfers that came in, what roles do they play?
Pretty sure 4200 is just their rushing total.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Yeah 4,200 is rushing total

route7
Freshman Team

Post by route7 »

All I've got to say is that WATERFORD BETTER BE READY and not take this game lightly. They better be ready to shut down the beast at running back and then also be ready for all the other weapons Harvest U has. On the other hand HP better be ready for the Wildcats because they are a fundamental ball team full of seniors who want to keep this most memorable season alive. We will all see in a couple days where the best football is played and where the better coaches reside. Good luck to Waterford... TO HELL WITH PRIVATE SCHOOLS!!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Some of Harvest Preps stats.
Attachments
Screenshot_20161117-090950.png
Screenshot_20161117-090950.png (137.98 KiB) Viewed 1932 times
Screenshot_20161117-090924.png
Screenshot_20161117-090924.png (135.6 KiB) Viewed 1932 times

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
H2O4RD
Freshman Team

Post by H2O4RD »

Anything on lineman percentages?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

H2O4RD wrote:Anything on lineman percentages?

This made me laugh

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

I agree Waterford is the more sound of the two teams, but HP is way more explosive and I think is pretty well-prepared for the level of football in week 13.

In terms of HP being undisciplined, when they're disciplined they are 100%... when they aren't disciplined, they really aren't that different from the low level Hocking teams that rack up stupid holding penalties, false starts. At least when HP is undisciplined, its in the form of dumb penalties and a couple personal fouls. I've seen HP play for 10 years and they've never had any kids rack up multiple personal fouls nor have they ever had any ejections or fights on the field (same can't be said for some Hocking teams lately...) I think in general the whole topic of discipline for this game is just really overstated.

route7 wrote:TO HELL WITH PRIVATE SCHOOLS!!!

See ya at Beavers Field next May!
Last edited by formerfcfan on Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Stack the box make them throw sounds easier then it probably is.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

greygoose wrote:
bbtrucking.inc wrote:Sorry about the miss information, but they shut him down none the less. And my point was the fact that when the wildcats are keying on one player in particular, they tend to do very good. It should be a very good game as I believe that the wildcats might be losing in the begining of the 4th quarter, but I think that harvest preps lack of discipline will make waterford be able to pull away in the late 4th.
I'd like to know about the lack of discipline you're talking about in reference to Harvest Prep?? Do they get a bunch of penalties or something?? Because they went back and forth in a game against Shadyside all the way till the end and winning it on the 50 yard pass, they were tied at 14 with Danville only to go on to win 44-21. So I'm honestly not sure what you're referring to with the lack of discipline comments because looking at those scores and results seems like they pretty fundamentally sound throughout the entire game. Sometimes being to close to the subject matter blurs our vision and we see things that really aren't there. Would like for you to explain or someone who's seen Harvest Prep explain why the comment of, "lack of discipline," keeps coming up by the same individual. It's not a cut on you by any means just some clarification is all I'm looking for. Don't have a dog in the fight just looking forward to watching what I think will be a dandy game.
"LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote:
I have watched Prep three times this season. We will skip over the Fairfield Christian game and the dumb type penalties they had in that one. Against Shadyside they started out like your typical undisiplined team. Three false start penalties on the first drive. Over all they had 10 penalties and throughout the game they played as dirty as Shadyside did but I.MO. they reacted to dirty play with dirty play. Against Danville, without looking at my game notes they had six penalties and played cleaned none of the extra garbage. If they play Sat like they did against Danville they win. If they resort to the style they played against Shadyside, this game like the Shadyside game will be closer than it should be."
I would like to refer you to this other users opinion, so it is not "the same individual" And my self, I feel as though Harvest Prep does not play as a team as muchas Waterford does. Waterford players play for each other , and treat each other as brothers.I believe that it will show in the game saturday.Harvest looks to be bigger, more athletic, and a very solid team. But, waterford plays with an attitude and determination that makes them very hard to beat.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

greygoose wrote:
bbtrucking.inc wrote:Sorry about the miss information, but they shut him down none the less. And my point was the fact that when the wildcats are keying on one player in particular, they tend to do very good. It should be a very good game as I believe that the wildcats might be losing in the begining of the 4th quarter, but I think that harvest preps lack of discipline will make waterford be able to pull away in the late 4th.
I'd like to know about the lack of discipline you're talking about in reference to Harvest Prep?? Do they get a bunch of penalties or something?? Because they went back and forth in a game against Shadyside all the way till the end and winning it on the 50 yard pass, they were tied at 14 with Danville only to go on to win 44-21. So I'm honestly not sure what you're referring to with the lack of discipline comments because looking at those scores and results seems like they pretty fundamentally sound throughout the entire game. Sometimes being to close to the subject matter blurs our vision and we see things that really aren't there. Would like for you to explain or someone who's seen Harvest Prep explain why the comment of, "lack of discipline," keeps coming up by the same individual. It's not a cut on you by any means just some clarification is all I'm looking for. Don't have a dog in the fight just looking forward to watching what I think will be a dandy game.
LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote:
"I have watched Prep three times this season. We will skip over the Fairfield Christian game and the dumb type penalties they had in that one. Against Shadyside they started out like your typical undisiplined team. Three false start penalties on the first drive. Over all they had 10 penalties and throughout the game they played as dirty as Shadyside did but I.MO. they reacted to dirty play with dirty play. Against Danville, without looking at my game notes they had six penalties and played cleaned none of the extra garbage. If they play Sat like they did against Danville they win. If they resort to the style they played against Shadyside, this game like the Shadyside game will be closer than it should be."

AS this was not written by me,it is not "the same individual" And my self, I feel as though Harvest Prep does not play as a team as muchas Waterford does. Waterford players play for each other , and treat each other as brothers.I believe that it will show in the game saturday.Harvest looks to be bigger, more athletic, and a very solid team. But, waterford plays with an attitude and determination that makes them very hard to beat.

Claw
Waterboy

Post by Claw »

How old is this Jr. Running back from hp heard he's already 19 years old.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Haven't been to Logan stadium, how early you guys think one should get there?? I know it's DVII

cakes84
Waterboy

Post by cakes84 »

If he is already 19 then he could possibly not be eligible to play his senior year due to OHSAA rules. Could be interesting.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

greygoose wrote:Haven't been to Logan stadium, how early you guys think one should get there?? I know it's DVII
You can get there 5 minutes before kickoff and still find plenty of good seats. Parking shouodnt be an issue either.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

HP's side last week 2 minutes before kick. I don't think anyone will have trouble finding a seat.

Claw
Waterboy

Post by Claw »

He is not eligible for next season

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote:Nice place to take in a game.

I will wait to see where all of the Saturday games are before I make my selection.

To see a running back hit or go over 4,000 yards would be history in the making.

IN A SEASON?

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi

Return to “Football”