Waterford 22 Trimble 0

nerkfan
JV Team

Re: Reg 27: #1 Waterford vs #4 Trimble.

Post by nerkfan »

I watched Danville Harvest Prep tonight. The TB for harvest prep #23 is definitely dangerous. Their qb #10 didn't pass very accurately tonight. I don't know if he had a bad night or is just bad at it. #10 was a running threat in the open field. As for not being physical, they were with Danville tonight.

Good luck Waterford, I would like to see you beat them. I would guess this game will be in zanesville so I probably will see y'all beating them.

Shoot_It_From_Deep
Freshman Team

Post by Shoot_It_From_Deep »

Impressive win by Waaterford, especially considering their starting WR/DE #40 went out early with a leg injury and their starting QB #11 didn't play the whole 4Q with what appeared to be concussion symptoms.
Very classless act by #3 on Trimble - refused to shake hands with opponents after the game - and the Coaches let him get away with it. Sad.

Someonebetter
Waterboy

Post by Someonebetter »

Ttomcat99 wrote:Wishbone has been the bread and butter sense the southern game and we run it 3 plays. The play calling is horrendous. Please take a page out of Danvilles playbook and spread them out with one back if your content on running and not using the the wishbone
Waterford would have shoved that wishbone up Trimble's backside and Trimble coaches knew that. They tried to throw the ball but QB has no arm and just throws the ball up for grabs.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

22 to 0 was not a blow out by any means.The game was a lot closer then the score.Waterford was the better team and for sure out coached Trimble.Do not want to here Trimble was young you have to do a better job on offense.Defense I thought played really well.But just don't understand why you get away from your power package that got you their.Waterford did show some class by taking a knee.Think its time to scrap the 20 year old play book and adjust to the players we have now.We have some
Good kids playing but we have to adapt to them not them adapting to the play book .Just my view from the outside.Hopefully the offensive staff will work on it in the off season.

:roll: cats :roll:
whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

Play calling was horrible for Trimble, need a new O.C. at Trimble

Ttomcat99
Riding the Bench

Post by Ttomcat99 »

Someonebetter wrote:
Ttomcat99 wrote:Wishbone has been the bread and butter sense the southern game and we run it 3 plays. The play calling is horrendous. Please take a page out of Danvilles playbook and spread them out with one back if your content on running and not using the the wishbone
Waterford would have shoved that wishbone up Trimble's backside and Trimble coaches knew that. They tried to throw the ball but QB has no arm and just throws the ball up for grabs.
Dont know unless they try. Only ran it 3 plays

:twisted: Some wish for it but we work for it :twisted:
Sports24/7
Freshman Team

Post by Sports24/7 »

H2O4RD wrote:WOOOO!
HAHA....That's a good one there hydroplane or whatever your name is on here....Trimble puts stuff like that out there they better be able to back it up right....So...good luck to the kids from Waterford....Trimble has this kind of success ALOT.....Make the most of your ride....U to hydroplane and your fans... cause football Wise gonna be awhile before this happens again.....Whoooo

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

whompascat wrote:Play calling was horrible for Trimble, need a new O.C. at Trimble
They've had the same O.C. For 22 years and have won a lot of games. It's discipline that could be improved but it makes it difficult when dads, grand dads, uncles and brothers are telling the players that the coaches are clueless. Even with the success the program has had it's tough to overcome the negative influence family members have on the players.

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

After watching this game at Philo last night and the past several weeks I disagree with dirty sanchez. They have not had the same off. coordinator the last 22 years. I am now really starting to believe that our off. coordinator was coaching in Jackson last night. Because this year we went back to our old style of playcalling and it has shown all year at every game I have been to.
Coaches need to get to clinics and the school does need to clean up the sidelines. Does Trimble have 22 coaches or what?????

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

footballfan wrote:After watching this game at Philo last night and the past several weeks I disagree with dirty sanchez. They have not had the same off. coordinator the last 22 years. I am now really starting to believe that our off. coordinator was coaching in Jackson last night. Because this year we went back to our old style of playcalling and it has shown all year at every game I have been to.
Coaches need to get to clinics and the school does need to clean up the sidelines. Does Trimble have 22 coaches or what?????

yes you are right on this one. played 2 decent teams and lost 3 games.
with the two coaches that were here last year I think things would have been different.

nerkfan
JV Team

Post by nerkfan »

Orange and Brown wrote:Looks like it's Basketball season in Athens county.
Great season Tomcats!
You mean Wrestling season

redcat8
Waterboy

Re: Waterford 22 Trimble 0

Post by redcat8 »

I agree with footballfan, and I don't understand why they took out some of their best offensive players during the second half and didn't use them.

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

footballfan wrote:After watching this game at Philo last night and the past several weeks I disagree with dirty sanchez. They have not had the same off. coordinator the last 22 years. I am now really starting to believe that our off. coordinator was coaching in Jackson last night. Because this year we went back to our old style of playcalling and it has shown all year at every game I have been to.
I know you want that to be true, but it just isn't. But go ahead and keep telling people that and maybe they'll believe it. That is exactly what I was referring to in my earlier post. So, yea it makes you feel better but it does nothing good for the team. And yea it's a good way to try and get a dig in on Phil while showing your support for a former coach but I think it's time to move on. The fact is Phil ran the same multiple offense this year that he has for the last several years. Did it help to have veteran coaches on the headsets giving advice the previous several years? Yes. But to pretend that one assistant coach was the reason for the success of the program is ridiculous. BTW Phil is extremely happy for Rusty and what he was able to do at NY this year. So he's a little baffled why there are ill feelings by those of you who keep bringing this up. So get the family behind both programs why don't you? After all you have relatives on both sides of the hill.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

how many playoff wins does trimble have without the two coaches?
2 both v/s t.v.c. hocking teams. they must have had something to do with it. they did most of the film work and game planning.
maybe next year will be better.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Offense was too predictable last night and when running pass plays it would probably be more successful to have more than 1 or 2 ppl running routes. #80 didn't have chance last night because there is no fear of a tight end or rb out the backfield route so he was doubled and a couple times triple teamed

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Someonebetter
Waterboy

Post by Someonebetter »

tomcat fan wrote:Offense was too predictable last night and when running pass plays it would probably be more successful to have more than 1 or 2 ppl running routes. #80 didn't have chance last night because there is no fear of a tight end or rb out the backfield route so he was doubled and a couple times triple teamed
I wonder why every fan with any type of knowledge of the game can see exactly what your saying but, of the 15 coaches Trimble has on the staff not one of them could come up with something that would work.

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

Someonebetter wrote:
tomcat fan wrote:Offense was too predictable last night and when running pass plays it would probably be more successful to have more than 1 or 2 ppl running routes. #80 didn't have chance last night because there is no fear of a tight end or rb out the backfield route so he was doubled and a couple times triple teamed
I wonder why every fan with any type of knowledge of the game can see exactly what your saying but, of the 15 coaches Trimble has on the staff not one of them could come up with something that would work.
I guess Phil needs to let you 4 or 5 guys call the plays, since you clearly know more than he does.
whompascat wrote:how many playoff wins does trimble have without the two coaches?
2 both v/s t.v.c. hocking teams. they must have had something to do with it. they did most of the film work and game planning.
maybe next year will be better.
Maybe Phil will shut down the program since he can't win a playoff game without those two.

Bobby Boucher
Waterboy

Post by Bobby Boucher »

What happened to the Richards boy? I heard he didn't play. Did he get hurt in warmups?

Ma ma ma mama says go ny bucks
Someonebetter
Waterboy

Post by Someonebetter »

Bobby Boucher wrote:What happened to the Richards boy? I heard he didn't play. Did he get hurt in warmups?
Well whoever told you that must be as stupid as you are. I seen him on the field on defense just like he has been all year. He didn't play in the second half and not sure why but he definitely played.

Bobby Boucher
Waterboy

Post by Bobby Boucher »

Yea I figured he had to play. He is one of their better players. Didn't think that was true that's why I asked

Ma ma ma mama says go ny bucks

Return to “Football”