Waterford 22 Trimble 0

H2O4RD
Freshman Team

Re: Reg 27: #1 Waterford vs #4 Trimble.

Post by H2O4RD »

Nope. Dude got smoked.
Last edited by H2O4RD on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

H2O4RD
Freshman Team

Post by H2O4RD »

Trimble probably wouldn't have scored at all without the bogus pass interference penalties in the end zone. Both were perfectly defended, defender making a play on the ball. Hopefully we only have to play against 11 this week.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

H2O4RD wrote:Trimble probably wouldn't have scored at all without the bogus pass interference penalties in the end zone. Both were perfectly defended, defender making a play on the ball. Hopefully we only have to play against 11 this week.

There was blown coverage twice, and Trimble fumbled on their own 10 giving Waterford 3 scores basically. Congrats tho, good teams capitalize on mistakes and Waterford has a very good team, but your statement about playing against only 11 this week sounds like you're making excuses already if you happen to lose.

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Trimble wins the rematch

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

H2O4RD wrote:Trimble probably wouldn't have scored at all without the bogus pass interference penalties in the end zone. Both were perfectly defended, defender making a play on the ball. Hopefully we only have to play against 11 this week.
Hilarious it is to have someone, ANYONE, from Waterford insinuating that officials at other schools cheat. Flat out hilarious. No matter the officials, Trimble will have to improve greatly on their game plan from the first game against Waterford. If not, the results will be the same.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I think this game will go one of 2 ways.
It will either come down to the last possession or it will be a 30 point win.
Gotta pull for Trimble and I do hope they win but I won't be shocked if Waterford does.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
H2O4RD
Freshman Team

Post by H2O4RD »

When your corner is playing man coverage and the receiver runs a go route and the corner gets smoked and trails the receiver all the way to the endzone, thats not blown coverage. You could call it bad coverage, and I might agree. Or you could call it putting the kid in a bad position to defend. Playing man coverage because you cant stop the run is sometimes a necessary risk. Playing with fire will get you burned sometimes.

The second TD pass, against man, was thrown to the back who went in motion. Assuming that was the sam linebackers man, who was on a blitz, again not blown coverage. Qb made a good read and found the uncovered receiver. Actually it was probably man with a safety over the top now that i think about it.

Blown coverage is when a safety bites on a curl, and they throw it over him, corner plays flat when he has deep etc. That wasn't what happened here.

Doesn't really matter other than saying blown coverage somehow cheapens the touchdown, like it was a fluke and wasnt earned. Like it was given to us.

I expect to see a better team this time around, and you should too.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

First off the 1st TD defender fell down.The 2nd TD they lined up in twins did a crossing route and the defender didn't not pick him up he was so open QB probley was afraid he might over throw him, so I would say bad coverage not getting burned.Believe what you want to but that's what a lot of other people seen to.

:roll: cats :roll:
NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Like to see trimble get the win. .

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Well round 2 of the playoffs and round 2 for these teams. Waterford really struggled in round 1 with #8 seed. Think this should be a really good game both teams will have learned and grown since last meeting. Going to take Waterford by a score in a low scoring affair.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

greygoose wrote:Well round 2 of the playoffs and round 2 for these teams. Waterford really struggled in round 1 with #8 seed. Think this should be a really good game both teams will have learned and grown since last meeting. Going to take Waterford by a score in a low scoring affair.

Rosecrans was a good team they were better then Southern.

TVC
Varsity

Post by TVC »

EasternDspy wrote:
greygoose wrote:Well round 2 of the playoffs and round 2 for these teams. Waterford really struggled in round 1 with #8 seed. Think this should be a really good game both teams will have learned and grown since last meeting. Going to take Waterford by a score in a low scoring affair.

Southern should have been up 14-7 at halftime. A fumble on the 9 and a phantom false start flag on the 1 that was thrown after Southern scored cost them a chance at winning. Trimble is in a down year for their standards therefore I look for a Waterford win by 20 this week.

Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

TVC wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:

Southern should have been up 14-7 at halftime. A fumble on the 9 and a phantom false start flag on the 1 that was thrown after Southern scored cost them a chance at winning. Trimble is in a down year for their standards therefore I look for a Waterford win by 20 this week.
I'm glad someone posted this, so I didn't have to be the one to say it. But yes, the officials had several suspect calls that killed Southern. The officials killed Southern when they played at Waterford too. We expected that, cause that is Waterford's M.O. But who would expect it to happen in a playoff game? Trimble is not very good right now, so I say Waterford is the better team. Timbles pass defense is horrid. They double covered Southern's best receiver all night with the same two players and they were never able to stop him, or make a play on the ball. So if the officials are neutral and Waterford can pass the ball they should win, but with the way these two coaches seem to be able to get the calls who knows?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Apparently, the officials just handed the game to Trimble and they didn't actually do anything to win the game :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Come on people, Trimble was better than Southern that night.
If Trimble is not that good, what does that say about Southern?? They did beat Southern twice this season.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Good luck this Basketball season Tornados!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

EasternDspy wrote:

I agree 100% . I thought Rosecrans was the best of the 4 road teams last week.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Well Rosecrans did beat HP. I think people have been under valuing them last 2 weeks.

Good Luck to the Wildcats

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

trimble will win round 2 not by much but win

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

Cats will win this one n

redcat8