TVC Hocking 2017

You don't know squat
Waterboy

Re: TVC Hocking 2017

Post by You don't know squat »

Does anybody know who the baseball coach is at Federal Hocking and Southern?

You don't know squat
Waterboy

Also what is the status of the coaches at Wahama? Is it true that Coach Bradley is calling it quits. I have seen Wahama play. They are well coached and disciplined. They are similar to Bowen's coached Eagles. Our meddlesome parents starting to ruin the program there as well? I hope not. People are saying that a couple of disgruntled parents whose kids don't even play have really left a bad taste in the mouth of the coaching staff . I was at the Wahama and Waterford game when some irate goofy dad when in the dugout after the coaches . Man is that the price coaches pay at Wahama, especially after leading them to back to back state championships . I don't know why the coaches there or anywhere put up with that kind of garbage. Hang in there coaches .

TVC
Varsity

Post by TVC »

You don't know squat wrote:Does anybody know who the baseball coach is at Federal Hocking and Southern?
Southern has the same coach as last year.

Phil A. Sheoh
Waterboy

Post by Phil A. Sheoh »

I look for major improvement from Miler

SEOP12
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOP12 »

Phil A. Sheoh wrote:I look for major improvement from Miler
I doubt it. Didn't they lose their pitcher... can't remember his name, uh, a red headed kid though. What was his name? He really stood out but they didn't seem to have much other than him.

SEOP12
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOP12 »

You don't know squat wrote:Also what is the status of the coaches at Wahama? Is it true that Coach Bradley is calling it quits. I have seen Wahama play. They are well coached and disciplined. They are similar to Bowen's coached Eagles. Our meddlesome parents starting to ruin the program there as well? I hope not. People are saying that a couple of disgruntled parents whose kids don't even play have really left a bad taste in the mouth of the coaching staff . I was at the Wahama and Waterford game when some irate goofy dad when in the dugout after the coaches . Man is that the price coaches pay at Wahama, especially after leading them to back to back state championships . I don't know why the coaches there or anywhere put up with that kind of garbage. Hang in there coaches .
It's always like that for coaches at wahama... look at coach barr in football i almost gurantee hes gone after this year

You don't know squat
Waterboy

Really . Do you think that Coach Barr is done after this year. It is sad. He is a good guy. Why would they get rid of a winner? I don't know where he was before Wahama, but I'm sure he had winning programs everywhere else.

You don't know squat
Waterboy

While we are on the topic of Wahama is Bumgarner one of the new coaches over there? They say he was the difference maker on their second straight state championship . Word is that he had a calming effect on the players in stressful situations along with his great baseball insight????????

MeyerSpread
JV Team

Post by MeyerSpread »

You don't know squat wrote:Really . Do you think that Coach Barr is done after this year. It is sad. He is a good guy. Why would they get rid of a winner? I don't know where he was before Wahama, but I'm sure he had winning programs everywhere else.
GREAT man. I DO NOT THINK HE WILL BE GONE NEXT YEAR! However, just fact checking- He has been a head coach for around 20ish seasons and acutally has ZERO winning seasons...

You don't know squat
Waterboy

Did not know . Thanks for the input .

route7
Freshman Team

Post by route7 »

I highly doubt that they will bring him back in Mason next season. I LOVE coach Barr, he is one of the best winners and leading men in the Hocking, but usually over at Wahama it's just how they are with things, they blame coaching. Plus Wahama has absolutely NOTHING coming up, so I'd love to see him come back to Eastern and help coach my Eagles.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

route7 wrote:I highly doubt that they will bring him back in Mason next season. I LOVE coach Barr, he is one of the best winners and leading men in the Hocking, but usually over at Wahama it's just how they are with things, they blame coaching. Plus Wahama has absolutely NOTHING coming up, so I'd love to see him come back to Eastern and help coach my Eagles.
Doesn't he have several state titles as their coach? If so, then why the heck would they get rid of him?

MeyerSpread
JV Team

Post by MeyerSpread »

formerfcfan wrote:
route7 wrote:I highly doubt that they will bring him back in Mason next season. I LOVE coach Barr, he is one of the best winners and leading men in the Hocking, but usually over at Wahama it's just how they are with things, they blame coaching. Plus Wahama has absolutely NOTHING coming up, so I'd love to see him come back to Eastern and help coach my Eagles.
Doesn't he have several state titles as their coach? If so, then why the heck would they get rid of him?
Coach Barr was the Def Cord. Cromley was the Head Coach

Hog leg
Waterboy

Post by Hog leg »

Hey Route 7 I like your attitude. You seem to be a Southern hater and a die hard Eastern Supporter. Any Predictions on the Trimble and Southern playoff game. Who cares as long as Trimble wins huh. Eastern is a clean, first class school, minus the few snobs who think they run that side of Meigs county . Good people . Bowen first class.

Hog leg
Waterboy

Post by Hog leg »

:roll: :roll: P.S. You probably know the snobs I'm talking about . :roll:

Hog leg
Waterboy

Post by Hog leg »

Hey I read the post about Pickens being sought after by OSU. Wow wouldn't that make Southern an instant contender in the Hocking TVC hocking baseball race in 2017. :roll: :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

MeyerSpread wrote:
formerfcfan wrote:
Coach Barr was the Def Cord. Cromley was the Head Coach
Thanks for clarifying!

Hog leg
Waterboy

Post by Hog leg »

Hey Route 7 and you don't know squat where are you.? You guys are good baseball minds and ACTUALlY seem to know Baseball and sports in general . Also, you both have a sense of humor and don't take yourselves serious.! On a real note, I heard the Hoffman boy is signing his early letter of intent this week to play baseball for Marshall University. I know of Coach Newman the pitching coach at MU and that is the word unofficially until this week , and then it will be official . That is real and legitimate info coming out of the TVCHocking . This is a positive and great news for the conference. Coach Newman the pitching coach was an all American at Ohio State from Wheelersburg and pitched professionally for the Rockies and Royals. Before coming to Marshall he was the pitching coach at OSU. He is at Marshall an up and coming program in Conference USA. They are the 4th or 5th power rated conference in the country. Congratulations young Hoffman on a job well done. Way to represent the TVC and Wahama. Here is news young man. The works is just beginning for a quality program and one of the best pitching coaches in the country in my book. You heard it first from Hog leg. Well I guess Trimble is back in the second round of the playoffs again. Congrats Coach Faires. Kick the green poop out of Wayerford next week.

route7
Freshman Team

Post by route7 »

Sorry Hog, haven't been on this thread in a while... would've given you a prediction. I'll take Trimble 21-14 over Waterford RD2. I appreciate the compliments to me and mine. I'll try and keep up the good attitude

route7
Freshman Team

Post by route7 »

Hog leg wrote:Hey Route 7 and you don't know squat where are you.? You guys are good baseball minds and ACTUALlY seem to know Baseball and sports in general . Also, you both have a sense of humor and don't take yourselves serious.! On a real note, I heard the Hoffman boy is signing his early letter of intent this week to play baseball for Marshall University. I know of Coach Newman the pitching coach at MU and that is the word unofficially until this week , and then it will be official . That is real and legitimate info coming out of the TVCHocking . This is a positive and great news for the conference. Coach Newman the pitching coach was an all American at Ohio State from Wheelersburg and pitched professionally for the Rockies and Royals. Before coming to Marshall he was the pitching coach at OSU. He is at Marshall an up and coming program in Conference USA. They are the 4th or 5th power rated conference in the country. Congratulations young Hoffman on a job well done. Way to represent the TVC and Wahama. Here is news young man. The works is just beginning for a quality program and one of the best pitching coaches in the country in my book. You heard it first from Hog leg. Well I guess Trimble is back in the second round of the playoffs again. Congrats Coach Faires. Kick the green poop out of Wayerford next week.
I've heard Hoffman was signing D1, never heard what school thanks for the info hog, Congrats to Phillip! Represent Wahama and TVC Baseball well as you move on next year to play ball at a higher level! and best of luck on the upcoming season to all Hocking teams but the one from Racine

Return to “Baseball”