Coshocton 34 Ironton 11

Jukeboxer
Waterboy

Re: Reg 19 #6 Ironton (7-3) @ #3 Coshocton (8-1)

Post by Jukeboxer »

ELChapo wrote:Who is on the radio with Jason Philyaw?
Joining Jason was AJ McNighr. Did a FANTASIC job!!

piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

Congrats to Ironton on a Fine season

Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

ohbuckeye2 wrote:
Noitall wrote:I heard coshocton has two ball boys and three water boys out for this game and also the boy that runs out to grab the kicking tee has a torn ham string , but the team said they would come to play anyway with no excuses
You're some kind special ain't you lol....

Ain't I though?

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

I hate it for the kids but they deserve better coaching at Ironton. They need to make some changes on the staff next year for sure. I have watched this staff and they just can't get the best out of the kids. The team is not physical anymore and when they get down they stay down. Vass needs to find coaches that have coached other places but have some Ironton ties. I know of a few right now that are not doing anything that would be glad to help bring the program back. In 2 years Ironton has not won a game outside their conference.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Game day wrote:I hate it for the kids but they deserve better coaching at Ironton. They need to make some changes on the staff next year for sure. I have watched this staff and they just can't get the best out of the kids. The team is not physical anymore and when they get down they stay down. Vass needs to find coaches that have coached other places but have some Ironton ties. I know of a few right now that are not doing anything that would be glad to help bring the program back. In 2 years Ironton has not won a game outside their conference.
You guys made the playoffs again, so be happy. See you all in 9 months. Better start getting ready now.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

pirate that's not very classy. you know ironton's goal has never been just to make the playoffs. these kids deserve better from a poster.have we not given your team props, so it shames me what you wrote.

ole bait says congratulations on a fine year of football here in ironton. after a 1-3 start ironton reeled off 6 straight, qualified for the playoffs, won the league crown again back to back years. and finished 7-4.and after 2 full seasons remain unbeaten in league play. for the injuries they had they continued to shoe grit and move forward. congratulations to the fighting tigers, hope everybody gets healed up. and if the talking heads make any changes or no changes ole bait is still a fighting tiger fan. that's all up to people way above my pay grade.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Bait, I don't think P(irate) was being a punk. He was responding to game day.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Unless Bait changed something I don't see where He used the word punk

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:pirate that's not very classy. you know ironton's goal has never been just to make the playoffs. these kids deserve better from a poster.have we not given your team props, so it shames me what you wrote.

ole bait says congratulations on a fine year of football here in ironton. after a 1-3 start ironton reeled off 6 straight, qualified for the playoffs, won the league crown again back to back years. and finished 7-4.and after 2 full seasons remain unbeaten in league play. for the injuries they had they continued to shoe grit and move forward. congratulations to the fighting tigers, hope everybody gets healed up. and if the talking heads make any changes or no changes ole bait is still a fighting tiger fan. that's all up to people way above my pay grade.
Really?

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Just the last few weeks all you Ironton fans have been on top of the world. WON the OVC again, things were turning around. Now you get beat by the better team and this game day dude starts back on the coaches again. I bet there were other teams who would've gladly took the ass whipping to be playing in week 11.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

noreply66 wrote:Unless Bait changed something I don't see where He used the word punk
Never said he did. But bait said he wrote a classes post and he didn't.

Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

Same ole same ole ,always downing everyone they play and never giving no one else credit .
Stuck in the 80s

BobSugar
Riding the Bench

Post by BobSugar »

This game was never in doubt. Once I saw the tape on youtube of the Dover game, I knew Coshocton would walk away with this one. Coshocton looked like how Ironton teams used to look years ago.

Let's be honest here. When you went on that winning streak, was it because you got better or "figured things out"?
No. It was because you started playing OVC teams. Very weak teams. That won't get you ready for the playoffs.

In the past Ironton used to play some of the toughest schedules in the state. You might not make the playoffs every year, but at least when you got there you knew you belonged and could compete.

Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

Take the OVC title and be happy

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Noitall wrote:Take the OVC title and be happy
I think we will take our OVC title trophy and put it in the trophy case with our state championships trophies and all our state runner-up trophies so all you Tiger haters have a little more to talk about............too many trophies to mention that would pi$$ you off even more if I listed them all.....

Ironton will be back and the old timers like myself are getting sick of reading all this bull $hit about us ranting when it doesnt happen.........now you can start taking your pot shots about an ol Tiger who can take anything you dish out.......and I will still back my Tigers regardless of their status in your sick minds..............good day sickos....

Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

Lmao ,hit a nerve ? I just said take the OVC trophies and be happy it's a different game today with open enrollment and no Bob Lutz

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

BubbleGum Tiger wrote:
I think we will take our OVC title trophy and put it in the trophy case with our state championships trophies and all our state runner-up trophies so all you Tiger haters have a little more to talk about............too many trophies to mention that would pi$$ you off even more if I listed them all.....

Ironton will be back and the old timers like myself are getting sick of reading all this bull $hit about us ranting when it doesnt happen.........now you can start taking your pot shots about an ol Tiger who can take anything you dish out.......and I will still back my Tigers regardless of their status in your sick minds..............good day sickos....
The Tigers may never be what they were. Different day. I would enjoy the ovc trophies.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

wobycat wrote:
BubbleGum Tiger wrote:

The Tigers may never be what they were. Different day. I would enjoy the ovc trophies.
Another hater tuning in...........please dont tell us what we should enjoy as we already know what we have to enjoy and it is not a few OVC trophies....it is all the memories we have of the beat downs on people like you my friend.......I dont remember you being around when the Tigers were taking care of business and it is probably a good thing as you would hate us even more......but that is okay, you keep on hating if that turns you on and we will be back, believe me........have a lousy day ol buddy and keep on hatin........

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

I don't hate the Tigers but there are other circumstances on as to why the Tigers won't be the powerhouse they once were. You better get used to it. Hopefully those circumstances change but right now it's not looking good.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

wobycat wrote:I don't hate the Tigers but there are other circumstances on as to why the Tigers won't be the powerhouse they once were. You better get used to it. Hopefully those circumstances change but right now it's not looking good.
I am trying to figure out the circumstances you are talking about..........must be missing something........is our recruiting on a down turn.......enlighten me ol wise one.......

Return to “Football”